Chapter 27: Park Chanyeol, stop

Only 60 seconds

Luhan POV

It was cute. Being able to know and see that Kim Soojung does have a soft and loving side to her. I definitely did not choose wrong.

Sehun POV

I had to admit it, it was funny. I'm happy now, knowing that someone does care and worry for me, other than hyungs of course. Kim SooJung, she's very different.

SooJung POV

" Okay okay, I think we need to stop teasing her now, let's give Sehun some rest, we need to go get lunch. Let's go." Suho said smiling.

Surprisingly, Kris came over and rolled me out of the room when everyone else left. 

" Aren't you forgetting something?'' He said while pushing my wheelchair down the hall. I looked up at him, confused. 

"..what...Ah! Right YiJung! Ahh where is she? This girl didn't even call me once..aish jinja.." I cussed. Kris chuckled. 

" Don't worry, our manager is taking care of her. He has been at home with her for the past few days when we were gone. Xiumin told us not to tell you because you might get worried and want to get out of the hostpital." He said.

" Oh. When are we going home..? School?" I asked comfortably in english.

" Hmmm...I think tomorrow...I'll ask Minseok and Joonmyun later okay?" He replied. " Don't worry too much, even though some of us, well, most of us seem a little immature and stupid, we take care of each other very well." He patted my head. I nodded. I don't know why, but I feel comfortable with Kris, he is like the older brother I never had, someone that I could trust and share my problems with.

Chanyeol POV 

We all walked down to the cafeteria and got a big table that could fit all of us. I realized SooJung and Kris were missing, no where to be found. Probably on a little date... We bought our food and got seated. Other than Tao, Kai, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Jongdae, Lay and me, everyone else didn't eat much. Joonmyun and Minseok hyung  only bought a buns and water, and Luhan hyung bought...nothing. He just sat there, not saying a word. Kris and Soojung came after, Kris seated SooJung next to me, and he left to go buy food. None of us said a word, it was awkward.

" So SooJung are you feeling better?" Jongdae asked cheerfully.

" Mmm, much better." She replied.

" That's good." Baekhyun said. Jongdae smiled. " If you aren't feeling well just tell us okay? Drink more water and get some more sleep" Baekhyun added.

" Yah!" I yelled. " She's not stupid she knows what to do. Stop treating her like she's some sort of princess...she's 18, she should know what to do now, unless her parents ever taught her. Hmph." 

Everyone stopped eating and looked at me. Eyes wide opened. Tao and Lay with their mouth dropped open. ' Wha-a-att, did I say something wrong?" I asked. No one replied. I stood up and waked away in frustration. Ah this Kim SooJung..jinja...

SooJung POV

I held in my tears at that moment. It surprised me, I was not expecting such words. I looked dpwn and didn't want to look back up, just so if tears fell, others wouldn't see it, I can't let others see me breakdown like this, I can't. Kim SooJung what are you doing, wake up. You can't let people think you're weak, we started off good we can't end it like this.

D.O POV

Did Chanyeol just say what i thought he did? I looked at SooJung to see if she was okay, but she was already looking down. Park Chanyeol what were you thinking.  " Ahhh jinja Chanyeol... SooJung-ah kwenchana?" Lay asked. Right at that moment, Luhan stood up, and followed Chanyeol's footsteps. Go Luhan hyung, teach Park Chanyeol a lesson.  Kris came back holding a tray of food in his hands he asked " Yah, what happened? What's wrong with this atmophere huh?" Tao pointed at SooJung and Kris's eyes switched over to her, then looked back at us. Suho looked at Kris and gave him the look to take her somewhere else. Hesitantly, Kris put the tray of food on the table, and rolled SooJung out of the cafeteria and took her outside. 

Luhan POV

" Yah Park Chanyeol!  Where do you think you're going?" I yelled. He didn't answer, he didn't stop walking. " Yah!" I yelled again. No answer. " I ran up to him and grabbed his arm. 

" How could you just walk away like that after you said such harsh words?" I asked furiously. Gritting my teeth.

" I know I know, I shouldn't have brang her parents up, no matter what parents never have to do with the situation, yeah okay I get it. I was just too mad and I couldn't control my anger..." He said looking down. I sighed. 

" Think before you act Park Chanyeol, please." I walked away. 

The Next Day

Soojung POV

I woke up to people talking and sounds of feet moving around. I opened my eyes and found everyone wide awake, some were packing, others were chatting, some were on their phones, Chanyeol. I sat up and Kyungsoo ran over to me. " Are you feeling good? No headaches? Stomach aches? Does your foot still hurt? It should be healing well.." He asked all at once, I couldn't help but smile at Kyungsoo. I nodded. He sighed in relief and handed me a glass of warm water. " Okay Miss Kim Soojung, it's time to change now, go to the washroom and comeback okay? Don't wander off somewhere else, please?" Suho said, I nodded. I took a big university hoodie, a pair of leggings, and a pair of Roots socks. I walked out of the room and walked to the washroom. When I was done, I walked straight back to my room just like Joonmyun told me to. I didn't want to cause anymore trouble for them. I foot was healing well, I could walk properly, no crutches needed. When I walked back into my room, everything was clean, and neat. All my bags were packed and everyone put on their jackets. Baekhyun handed my jacket over and Chen brang my Doc martens over. Hm funny, I don't remember bringing any of these clothes or shoes over... Since my foot was still healing with a cast around it, I could only put one shoe on, for the other foot..well I am going to have to hold on to somebody, which I do not find comfortable doing.

" Okay so SooJung, choose someone you feel comfortable holding onto you." Suho said. I looked at everybody that was standing in front of me smiling, i shrugged.

'' Anybody is fine." I said.

" Okay then, Jongdae you do it, you are the perfect height, kekeke" Suho teased.

" Ah Joonmyun stop teasing, you aren't tall either!" Jongdae yelled.

 " Haha, so are you saying you aren't willing to lean your shoulder for SooJung?" Suho asked.

" Ah no! Here SooJung put your arms around me, let's go!" he shouted. He grabbed my arms and put it around his neck, putting his hands on my waist. It was uncomfortble, but to be honest, Suho was right, Jongdae is the perfect height.

We walked over to Sehun's room to pick him up. We opened the door and found him packing his stuff by himself. I felt bad, I got him sick and i hogged all the members. " Wahh Sehun you feeling better now bud? Sorry I couldn't come, someone was being selfish and needed all of us to stay in the same room as her" Chanyeol said putting his arms around Sehun. " Yah Chanyeol! Stop blaming her she didn't tell us to do anything, we offered. Sorry Sehun.." Lay shouted. Ah this Park Chanyeol is really getting on my nerves....