Chapter 6: School

Only 60 seconds

HAYY:))) So I told you guys I would update two or three times yesterday, but, I fell asleep,haha. I'm sorry! I'll try to update more often nowadays, okay? Oh and, I really need someone to make a new poster for my story....Seriously I find the one I have now really plain.....So please if any of my beautiful subscribers has the time to make a new poster for me, I will DEFINITELY tag you:) And just basically love you so much:D If I get more than one poster, I would probably choose the one I like more...but in the end, I will still tag anyone that made a poster for me, and I will post those posters as temporary posters on my chapters. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSEE~~~

 

SooJung POV

Riiinnnnngggg rinngggg!! My phone rang. I looked up at the clock to see what time it was. 4:00 a.m?!!! Are you ing kidding me......who is this....urrgghh..

" Yeoboseyo....?"

" Nae, annyeonghaseyo, Good morning SooJung"

The voice sounded familiar.

" It's Jae Bum. I wanted to tell you that you will be going to the same school as the boys, and you will be starting today."

" School? What school? And uniform?"

" The school you will be going to is called SM high. It is an art school, Lee Soo Man owns it. As for your uniform, I had already had someone drop it off at your house, I think it's in the living room...."

" Okay. What time does school start?"

"8:30 a.m. So you should get up and ready at 7:00 a.m to prepare breakfast and everything."

" Okay"

* call ended*

Ugh. Wait...if I go to school, what about YiJung? Who is going to take care of her? I decided to call JaeBum back.

" Hi. It's SooJung. If I go to school, who is going to look after her? And she is 12 years old, she needs to go to school too."

" Oh right. I forgot to tell you. She will be going to another school in Seoul. I'm forgot the name...but we brought her uniform too."

" Okay"

*call ended*

I went back to sleep and woke back up at 6:30 a.m

" 6:30..? 30 more minutes...." I mumbled.

I tossed and my bed over and over again but I couldn't fall asleep. I looked at the clock *6:36 a.m" Ugh. Whatever. I'm just going to wake up. I got up, still in my pyjamas and went to go take a shower. I walked out of the shower and I saw everyone slowly walk out of their rooms. They look like zombies...wtf. 

" C'mon get dressed, shower, eat, let's go to schoo!" Suho said.

He was the only one that didn't look like a half dead human.

I ran down the stairs and straight to the living room. I picked up the uniforms and stared at it. A plaid skirt that ends above right above my knees, a pair of black stockings in case it gets cold, a  navy blue knit vest with the school logo on on left hand side of it, a grey blazer, a white dress shirt, and black shoes to match it.

I ran up the stairs to wake YiJung up.

" YiJung wake up."

"urrgghh..." She mumbled.

" We have school, it's our first day so hurry up"

"nae.."

She slowly got off her bed and walked towards the washroom door. I placed the uniform on her bed. 

I ran downstairs once again to prepare breakfast for everyone. Eggs, bacon, and Cheerios. Done

Around 7:30 a.m everyone ran down the stairs, including YiJung. 

" Wahh...so many food.."

" You prepared this?" Asked kris.

" Mhmm...it's my job"

They all finished their food in less than 3 minutes and they all said " Thank you for the meal" all at the same time. I didn't answer them.

I finished my food and dumped all our dishes in the sink.

" I'll wash them for you" said Xiumin.

" No it's okay. I will wash them"

" No seriously, you look really tired, I will wash them for you okay?"

That's because I am tired Xiumin.

I ignored him and the tap and started to wash the dishes. The whole time I was washing the dishes he just stood there staring at me. What is he looking at....? I turned off the tap when I was done and I walked up stairs to change into my uniform.

I came back down and everyone was looking at me until finally Baekhyun spoke up.

" Hey you're going to the same school as us?"

I nodded.

" Why? Isn't she supposed to stay at home and do nothing..?" Asked tao.

" Tao she's only 18.. She is younger than all of us. She needs to go to school." Explained Luhan.

" Wait, but why are you here anyways? You still haven't told us the reason why you're h---"

" Okay let's go" I said.

I walked out of the house and stood I front of the door. I had no idea where to go. So I waited for the boys to lead me. Chanyeol walked out first and stood right next to me saying nothing. I looked at him confused. Like, are we gonna go or what.....

" Okay so where's hyung?" Chen said.

" I don't know I think he's late..." Chanyeol replied. He looked at his watch and looked back up. " Let's walk instead."

" Wait then what do we do with her?" Tao pointed to my sister.

" Who is she?!" Chen asked in shock.

" My sister"

" She was here all along?"

" Umm yes."

" She is so small I didn't even notice her...."

" Let her stay in the house for a while. Our manager will come pick her up soon. But we gotta go, or else we're gonna be late. Her school starts at 9:00 a.m so she still has time" Kai said.

" How come you know so much.." D.O asked.

" JaeBum hyung told me." 

" Let's go now." Chanyeol said.

We left the house and closed the door leaving YiJung behind. I didn't really have to say much to her because she understood everything and it's not like she would blow up the house within 30 minutes.....

We walked and walked and walked and holy it was a long walk. Because my shoe had a little heel(which I hated), it started to hurt as I walked even more. A few minutes later it hurt so much that the back of my heel started to ache and turn red. Suho noticed.

" Oh! SooJung-sshi....the back of your heel is turning red.... Is the shoe hurting you?"

" No I'm fine"

it hurt so bad.

" Would you like a piggy back?" Chen requested.

" C'mon, hop on"

I completely ignored him and continued walking.

" Yah Kim Jongdae just give up she is not going to fall for you.." Chanyeol said.

" Yeah Jongdae." D.O said with a smirk.

After the long walk we finally arrived at school. It's was really big and pretty. The bell rang and Chen grabbed my hand.

" C'mon, we're going to be late, let's run."

I flung his hand of my wrist.

" Don't touch me"

I continued to walk with the boys as Chen stared to frown...

" Yah. This is what happens when you just touch a girl like that. Not every girl is flirty you know."  D.O told him.

Tao chuckled at the back with Kai.

" Don't laugh at me!!"

We entered the building and Suho came up to me.

" JaeBum hyung told me to bring you to the counsellors office so you could figure out your schedule."

" Okay."

 He guided me to the counsellors office as we slowy drifted away from the boys. 

*Knock Knock*

" Hello? Lee songsengnim? Kim SooJung is here"

" Come in~"

Me and Suho walked into the room and we both did a 90 degree bow. 

" You must be Kim SooJung right? Hello. My name is Lee Jaekyung. I am Lee JaeBum's older sister. I heard that you came from Canada?"

" Yes I did"

" Nice. Well I looked over your grades from your old school in Canada and I see that you were a good student with very good marks."

I notice Suho looked at me with a smile in the comer of my eye.

" So because your marks were that great. We won't need you to go to the special class on a regular basis. You should visit that place maybe twice a month? Yes."

" Special class..?"

" Oh, the special class is for people that are new to Korea and need special help in Korean. They get easier work to do because the work they get in class might be too difficult for them." Suho explained.

I nodded. 

Lee Songsengnim handed me my schedule.

" You have to follow this schedule every day until the end of this term. If you have any questions or if you would like to switch classes and change your schedule, you can talk to me anytime, okay?" She smiled.

I nodded.

" Thank You"

" Suho, please show SooJung where her classroom is." 

" Yes, songsengnim"

Me and Suho bowed once again and left the room.

" Okay so first, you have language, so that will take place in your homeroom which is RM 1002. Second floor. Here follow me."

I followed him without a reply. We walked into the elevator and arrived on the second floor. 

" Here is your classroom." He pointed.

I looked into the classroom and it seemed like class hasn't started yet.

" Class didn't start yet?"

" Nope. I guess the teacher knew you were coming so he is waiting for you. You should go in now then. You don't want him to wait for too long."

I nodded and walked towards the classroom door.

" Ah! SooJung-ah! I will pick you up at lunch okay?"

" When is that..?"

" After gym class. So I will wait for you outside the changeroom okay?"

I nodded and he gestured my into the classroom. 

" Now go, have fun SooJung, HWAITING!" And he left.

I slowly opened the door and walked in.