Chapter 21: Sehun-ah, what happened?

Only 60 seconds

SooJung POV

I was woken up by the shouting coming from the downstairs kitchen.

What is going on so early in the morning?

I sat up and scratched my head in confusion. I got off the bed and walked out of my bedroom, still in my PJ's and messy bed hair. I walked toward the stairs railing and found all the boys standing in the dining room, facing Sehun. 

" Sehun-ah, can't you just tell us what happened last night? Hyungs are very worried about you." Suho said.

" I told you, nothing happened last night. I just slipped and fell, it's nothing. You guys don't need to worry about it.'' Sehun said as he tried to walk out of the circle that the members had formed around him. I knew something bad happened. I walked down stairs. Kai turned around after hearing my footsteps. " Oh, SooJung you're awake?" I nodded. " What's going on here? I asked. I looked at everybody then looked at Sehun. The first thing i noticed was his scratched up face and injured hand with a white cloth wrapped around it. 

" What happened? Why are you hurt? Where were you?" I asked Sehun. 

'' Nothing happened. I just slipped. Nothing happened.'' He said while looking down. I looked at his little movements and already knew that something was definetely up, he just isn't telling us.

" Ok,ok. Everything is okay now. Sehun, let's get you cleaned up." Suho said. " Everybody else, let's go to practice. Uhh..SooJung? Can you please help him? We are running late..hehe" 

" Yea sure. I'll send him over when we are done ok?"

" No no no no. I think Sehun should rest for today, he is pretty badly injured, if anything goes bad, take him to the hospital okay?" Suho said concerned. I nodded and took him upstairs. 

We went into his bedroom and he sat on the edge of his bed. I went to go get the First-Aid kit and sat beside him on his bed. I took out the alchohol, bandages,everything, and slowly began to unwrap the white cloth on his hand, without saying a word. The more I unwrapped, the more the wound exposed. My eyes started to widen in shock, I didn't know the wound would be this bad. I looked up and him, but he looked away. The wound was horrible. His whole hand was swelled up, looking purple, and was covered wiht red bleeding scratches. Everytime i touched his hand, he would flinch. This won't do, I need to get him to a hospital. I sat up and sighed. I started to pack things up, he looked at me.

" What are you doing?" He asked.

" Let's go to the hospital. Your hand is too injured. Having me wrap it up won't do anything. Let's go."

" No. I'm not going to the hospital. If you don't want to help me, i'll do it myself." He started to pick up the cotton swab and tried to twist the alcohol cap open with only one hand. He tried to use his other hand, but he would flinch in pain everytime he touches something. I sat down beside him watching him struggle with the equipment. I sighed. I snatched the alcohol bottle that was placed in between his knees and twisted the cap open. I grabbed some cotton swabs from the bag and soaked it with alcohol. Sehun, sitting nice and still watching me prepare everything for him, with his hand placed out on my thigh so I could take care of it. I gently and carefully dabbed the cotton swab on the scratches. Everytime I did so, he would flinch. On the 4th cut, it was the longest and deepest one. The one that must've hurt the most. Before i even placed the cotton swab on the wound, Sehun already took his hand of my thigh. 

" What are you doing? Give me your hand!" I shouted.

" No. This one would hurt..." He said sounding like a little boy. I chuckled. 

" Stop whining and give me your hand." I reached out and harshly grabbed his hand, forgetting the fact that I have to be gentle with it.

'AHHHHH!!!!" He yelled. " That hurt!! Can't you be more careful?!???!"

" Sorry, I forgot. Now give me your hand before I grab it again."

He handed his hand over and glared at me. " You are one harsh woman...."

I slowly and gently dabbed the swab on the deep wound. He yelled and screamed and was already biting onto a blanket. I was done sanitizing it and was ready to wrap a new bandage around it. 

"...Thank you..." He said quietly. I pretended I didn't hear and continued wrapping his hand with the bandage. 

 " You knew something was up didn't you..?" he asked me.

" Yes. It was quite obvious." I replied.

" Are you not curious? Like at all..?"

" Should I be? I would only be curious if it was someone I truly care about and love." I replied, not looking up at him once.

" What? So am I not important to you at all? Not even a bit? Pftt, like I care about you..... I also think that way...I only worry when I truly care about someone too." he said.

" Oh really? Well since you think that way, why did you help me when i almost fell down the stairs last time, you seemed pretty worried." 

" That was just because hyung told me to look after you, because hyung was busy." he replied quietly.

I finished wrapping his hand up and started to pack up the stuff I took out. I picked up the box and walked out of the room.

Sehun POV

Pfft...she didn't even say anything when she left..who does that...But she did wrap this pretty well.

I walked out of the room and was wondering where she went. I walked around the  house but still could'nt find her. I eventually gave up and headed back into my room.

I KNOW I DID NOT UPDATE FOR SO MANY MONTHS AND I AM SO SORRY. I TOTALLY FORGOT I HAD A FANFIC TO WRITE. *BOWS 90 DEGREES* BUT THIS IS BIG NEWS. PLEASE READ. I HAVE THOUGHT OVER THIS AND I HAVE COME TO COMPLETE CONCLUSION THAT, THE TWO MAIN GUYS IN THIS FANFIC IS NO LONGER SUHO AND CHANYEOL, BUT CHANYEOL AND SEHUN. LUHAN IS ALSO ANOTHER MAIN ONE. I LOVE SUHO BUT I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE SUHO THE MAIN GUY WITH SUCH A LEADER LIKE PERSONALITY LIKE HIS. I AM SO SORRY TO ALL JOONMYUN FANS, PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I WILL BE CHANGING MY FANFIC COVER VERY SOON TO SEHUN. PLEASE UPVOTE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS <<<3333