Chapter 19: I saw that Sehun

Only 60 seconds

Luhan POV

We came back from lunch and entered the SM town buliding

Hmm...what is SooJung doing...?

I walked faster and faster by the second because I wanted to see her so badly. I opened the door and saw her still sitting on the chairs she was sitting on before, in deep sleep. My eyes widened. Her head was on Sehun's shoulder, his head was slightly on her head. Sehun was also sleeping.

What were they doing.

I started to get mad. I was jealous. Then I heard the others walking, I kicked Sehun's foot and told him to wake up, making sure I didn't wake SooJung up, but, she did. Sehun yawned. He stood up and stretched.

" You guys are back? Where are the others." Sehun asked.

I didn't want to talk to him. I wasn't happy. He looked confused. He was waiting for an answer.

"....there they are" Ponting at the other members that have just walked in. 

"Oh? SooJung you were still sleeping? How were you feeling? We bought you some medicine so if you have a headache or if anywhere is hurting you can eat them okay?" D.O said. SooJung nodded. "Thank you" she said.

Then, SooJung recieved a call. She picked it up.

" Hello? Yes...okay...I will come home now..."  Then she hung up.

" Who was that?" Kris asked.

" Your manager, he wants me back at home. He needs me to do the chores." She said walking towards the door.

" What? Then we will come with you. You can't do chores by yourself. You hurt your back, what if you hurt it even more? We will help you." I said.

" But you guys need to practice...your mana----"

" c'mon let's go" he said pushing everyone out of the room.

Sorry I haven't updated for a while. Super short chapter...I know.. I was just too busy with my tumblr blog. Anyways, I am dying....SEHUN IS SUCH A BIAS RUINER LIKE GEEZ... Someone is gonna take over my fanfic.. Like seriously, stop sehun. Have you guys watched the 2013 MAMA teasers?! THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. OMG I FANGIRLED SO HARD. AGAIN. SEHUN BEING THE LITTLE BIAS RUINER HE IS..THAT KILLER SMILE...OH MY GOD. SOMEONE. HELP. ME.