Chapter 3: Moving in

Only 60 seconds

SooJung POV

JaeBum handed me a sticky note.

" Here is the address to the house and our phone numbers... If you wanted the boys numbers you will have to ask them yourself, I don't remember them"

" Okay"

 " Oh and Kim SooJung sshi?  You and your sister should move in around 9:00 p.m... The boys usually get home at around 10:00/11:00, you wanna get everything done fast, take a shower get dressed..everything that you need to do, because when there are 12 boys living in one house, they will be in all the washrooms taking a shower, you don't want to wait until 1:00 a.m to take a shower do you? I don't think so. So be there early!"

"Okay"

I bowed one last time before leaving. I ran out of the building and straight to the motel. I unlocked the door and ran to YiJung.

" Ya YiJung-ah! Guess what I got?"

" Food? A place to live? Money?"

" We will soon!!!"

" What do you mea--"

" I got a job!!!"

" Wah jinja?!?! Daebak....my eonnie is really the best..jjang!!"

It took a while to explain how I got the job and everything, but in the end she still understood.

" Go pack your bags and let's go"

" Go where...?"

" To the house"

" What house? How did you find a place to live so quickly?"

" Oh yeah... We will be living with 12 boys, the ones I'm working for, they said I need to live with them so it will be easier for me to communicate with them when I need to."

" REALLY?! I hope they're good looking..do you know how awesome that will be?! When they debut I could tell all my friends at school that I live with them!!"

" Don't! If you tell anyone you friends will probably come and bang on our windows day and night! Then I will be fired and then no food, no home, no nothing. So don't say anything, got it? Now go pack our bags and let's go" 

YiJung frowned and nodded. We finished packing everything up we left the room. I went up to the front desk and gave them $20 dollars. We got outside and called a cab. The car ride was about 10 minutes long and as we were going, I realized their house was only 5 minutes away from the company. The taxi driver turned into the street and dropped us off. I asked him where the house was, but she said I will have to walk all the way down the street to get there because the streets was to small for him to turn back. I payed the taxi driver and me and YiJung picked up out bags and slammed the door shut. We walked for about 5 minutes when we finally arrived at the house...I couldn't believe what i was seeing... The house was huge....it was so pretty....most of the things were made out of glass... Just like their company building....wow...I can't believe I'm living in this...

" Eonnie...this house is so big.....I think I will finally get my own room..."

I didn't answer her...I still couldn't believe that I was going to live in this house. I never lived or seen such a big and pretty house before...

THIS IS THE EXO HOUSE:

http://www.mippu.com/sky-cottage-big-houses-plan-design-by-archimania.html

ITS SO PRETTY...<3...SOOJUNG WILL BE MEETING EXO FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! Hope you guys are excited^^