Chapter 23: In the hospital, again

Only 60 seconds

SooJung POV

I woke up and found myself in a white room. With a sofa, and a table beside the bed. Great, i'm in the hospital again.  There was no one in the room, just me. Moments later there was a light knock on the door, it was Kai. 

" Oh, you're awake. So..how ya feelin?" He asked with a smile on his face. He placed a glass of water down on the table.

" I'm fine. Thank you."

He shot a smile at me." How come you never talk? I mean like you don't talk to us, you have no expression, You just work and work and....I mean...you..uh..nevermind." He started to scratch the back on his neck while looking down. I chuckled a little. Suddenly, he looked up and asked me " Did you just laugh? Ohhhhh...are my words really that effective? kekkkeeke" I wiped the smile off my face and reached out for the water, I took a sip before Lay and Xiumin came in. " Oh hyung you're here? Here, sit" Kai said. He stood up and let Xiumin sit down. 

" So...did Sehun take you here? What happened?" Xiumin asked.

'' Oh. I dropped a knife on my foot when I opened the drawers..." I said, somewhat embarrased.

" Oh my god! What kind of knife? The big ones you use when you chop meat?! Or the mini ones used when we cut fruits?!" Lay asked.

" Yah.. you sound like kyungsoo...." Xiumin said. Then he looked at me. " So which one?"

" The..big one..." I replied. All three of them gasped. " Oh my god that must've hurt!!"

Someone knocked on the door. Everyone else came in, except for Sehun. 

" Oh our SooJung woke up!" Suho said as he walked in and placed a boquet of flowers on the table.

" How's your foot?'' Kris asked in english. " Does it feel a little stiff?" 

" No. It feels fine" I replied with a smile.

" Ohhhhhh...are you two showing off your english skills now? Pfft." Chen teased. Everyone in the room laughed.  Ahh Chen. The one that brightens up the atmostphere. 

'' Where is Sehun though..? SooJung do you know?"

I shook my head. 

'' Ya, why would she know? She fainted because of her non-stop bleeding. Sehun had to take her on the bus and piggy-backed her all the way to the hospital. SooJung, you should thank him when you see him later okay?" Suho said.

He did all that? Without knowing, the corners of my lips were rising, and I was smiling.

" ......Why are you smiling?" Baekhyun asked.

" Thank him after okay?" Suho repeated.

" Oh? Okay.'' I said, still surprised that EXO's maknae could be so helpful.

" Ugh..look, she's not even thankful. Look, we have never seen our maknae done such crazy things like this, so be thankful. You're the first." Chanyeol said rudely. 

'' Yah Shut up!! Who said she wasn't thankful? What a fool. SooJung-ah, don't listen to him, we know you're thankful." Baekhyun said.

" Ugh..this hyung really...*sigh*" Tao said. 

" I'll go down stairs and buy some juice and cookies for Soojung to eat. I'll be back soon." Luhan said. 

" Wait..Can you go--" Kyungsoo said, but got cut off. Luhan opened the door and already left.

"... What's wrong with him....?'' Tao said.

Hey!! Do you guys like my new cover and backround? CREDIT TO DERP_SQUAD FOR HELPING ME MAKE THIS POSTER:) YOU GUYS SHOULD VISIT THEIR POSTER SHOP SOMETIME, ITS called ROSE SHOP. I also finally changed my profile pic hahaha:) Isn't it cute? his laugh is just so adorable, love that GIF:D Oh Sehun you're so adorable^^ btw, i won't be updating for the next few days until next monday because im gonna be kinda busy. Comment, upvote and subscribe!!