Chapter 10

Only 60 seconds

SooJung POV

Breakfast was served and JaeBum was in front of our house.

" Let's go" 

I followed Sehun in the car after he went in, I sat beside him, again. Same as yesterday, we were in a awkward position, and was not seated comfortably.

" Yah why are you sitting so close to the window sehun? Don't do that, it's dangerous, move closer to SooJung" JaeBum said.

Sehun looked at him in shock, then he looked at me, I pretended I didn't see or hear anything and looked out the window. He slowly scooted closer to me, I could hear him breathing heavily.

" Okay have a good day at school kids" JaeBum said.

" We will" Suho replied.

" You know where to go right?" D.O asked.

" Yes"

I picked up my pace and started to walk faster, without realizing, I was already in the building and almost to my classroom as I see Baekhyun running behind me.

" SooJung-Ah! Wait!"

I turned around and looked at him.

" Remember, we will pick you up from...."

" Music"

" Right, music, and then we will go to the cafeteria, then we will leave, okay?"

I nodded.

" Is that it "

"Yes, remember okay?"

I nodded and walked into my classroom. Language class flew by and it was time for music. As I was walking, I could feel more girls crowding up behind me, so I decided to pick up my pace and walk faster. Faster and faster, I suddenly stopped, they bumped into me. I turned around and looked at them.

" Yah what are you doing? Walk!" A girl yelled.

" Hey are you deaf? Can you not hear us? Walk!" 

" Yah, what is wrong with her, just stopping in the middle of the hallway like she's the only one here..."

I shot a glare at the girl in the middle that yelled at me first, then to the rest. I turned around, and walked away.

" Pfft. Who does she think she is?!" I heard a girl yell from behind.

" Stupid foreigner.."

I arrived at music class and saw Lay sitting in one of the seats. Right when I walked into the room, he turned around and saw me.

" SooJung? You have music too? I guess we're in the same class then!" He smiled.

" Here sit down, sit beside me."

I nodded and and sat down.

" So how was class?" He asked.

" It was good."

"Good? Do you like studying?"

" No"

" Oh...well..um..okay"

" Okay everybody, sit down." The teacher said. " Now, we will be having a talent show coming up and we will need some people to sign up. If any of you are interested, you can come and pick up this paper right here and hand it in at the end of this week"

Everyone started to whisper. I looked around.

It's just a talent show. What's the big deal.

" Hey do you want to sign up?" Lay asked 

" Me? No."

" Why? It will be fun! We can do it with the hyung's too"

" Sorry, I don't like talent shows"

" Oh, okay then..." He pouted.

Class ended and Lay got up and stacked my chair for me.

" Oh thanks."

" No problem." He replied with a smile.

" Now let's go, I texted baekhyun already telling him not to come to music class"

I followed him out the door and into the cafeteria. As we were walking, I could feel a bunch of girls crowd behind us, again. I tilted my head to the side and see the same bunch of girls that crowded up behind me this morning. This time they seemed mad, annoyed, jealous. 

For what...what did I do now?

One of the girls from the bunch skipped up next to me and tapped my shoulder.

" Are you going to sign up for the talent show?" 

" Um, no."

" Why not?"

" Because I don't want to" 

" But It will be fun. You win prizes and mo--"

" No" I interrupted.

She looked at me then switched her eyes to Lay beside me.

" Hi Lay oppa!"

" Hi JinHee" he replied.

" How is oppa doing today?"

" Uhh..I'm good"

" Are you going to practice after lunch again?"

"Yea"

She nodded.

" Oppa how do you know this foreigner?"

He didn't answer.

" Oppa?"

" We need to walk faster, hurry, now" He whispered.

I looked at him.

Um..okay.

We walked faster and faster and I could hear the girl yelling from the back.

" Lay oppa where are you going?!"

We ran downstairs and into the cafeteria. 

" We need to go now, we don't have time for lunch, you can eat after we practice." Chanyeol told Lay"

" Aw . But what about SooJung?"

" She can make her own food at home." 

He looked at me.

Well, gee thanks.

We got in the car and again, another 10 minutes of awkwardness siding beside maknae.

" Sorry we couldn't eat lunch at the cafeteria. You must be hungry. Make some ramen when you get home and then at night, we will treat you out for dinner to make it up, okay?" Kris said.

" Okay"

JaeBum dropped me off and the boys waved goodbye to me. 

" We will be back soon!" Baekhyun yelled.

" Wait for me!" Chen screamed. 

I waved back and walked into the house. I dropped my backpack on the floor and walked upstairs. I quickly changed into my PJ's. A over sized hoodie with comfortable shorts. I walked back downstairs and walked towards the kitchen. I opened the cupboards and founda bag of ramen. I boiled the water and dumped my ramen in. I finished my meal and sat on the couch in the family room. I the TV and watched MBC news, I felt cold so I grabbed a blanket and put it on my lap. 10 minutes later, I dozed off.

Sehun POV

" Let's tell SooJung we can't eat dinner tonight, she is gonna have to make it for us, I don't have money" Xiumin said.

" Okay, call her Kyungsoo"

D.O dialled her cell number but she didn't pick up. He dialled again and still no one picked up. We all called and no one answered.

" Let's just go home then, we will tell her there" Lay said.

During the whole car ride back. It was silent. I looked at Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Chen, they were all sleeping. I looked at Luhan, he had a worried look on his face.

What's with him? 

When we got home, he ran jumped out of the car and ran to the door. He left the door opened and ran upstairs. I went into the house and found SooJung asleep on the couch. I saw that her blanket was down to her knees and that she was cold. I pulled the blanket up, so it covered her shoulders. I turned off the family room lights and walked towards the kitchen.

" She didn't make food for us?!" Screamed Tao.

" We told her we would go out for dinner, that's why. " D.O said.

" But still"

" Tao just shut up. Make ramen." Chen said without any hesitation.

" But hyung!" 

We all left the room leaving Tao alone.

" Where did SooJung go?!" Asked Luhan.

" She's sleeping on the couch in the family room, why?"

" The couch? "

Before he could even answer me, he already ran downstairs.

 

HAYYYY:D Please comment more often!! I love reading my comments, but I don't get much *sobs* Hope you guys liked this chapter~ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!