Chapter 17: Come to practice with us

Only 60 seconds
Sehun POV
 
I followed her into the kitchen. I watched her slowly walking towards the cupboards and getting a cup out, putting it on the table and pouring the water in her cup. I walked into the kitchen and got myself a snack. I took out a bag of chips and walked towards the living room. I sat on the couch and watched TV.
 
" Okay! Let's go! Hurry guys, hyung said he's already outside!" Shouted Chen.
 
" What?!?! I didn't even get dressed yet!" I shouted. 
 
" well hurry. Oh yeah, SooJung? Suho told you to go to practice with us. He says he doesn't want you to stay here all alone at home." 
 
" But why...I'm fine."
 
" Just hurry and go change!"
 
SooJung put her glass of water down and walked up the stairs. I watched her go up the steps one by one, just if anything happened, I could save her.
 
I ran up the stairs after she walked into her bedroom. I quickly put on a hoodie and sweats. I walked out with my hood over my head. I walked downstairs and put my shoes on. A few minutes later, everyone else walked down. 
 
" Is SooJung ready yet? She's taking a while..." Baekhyun said. 
 
" I'll go check." Luhan said. He ran up the stairs as fast as he could.
 
Luhan POV
 
I knocked on the door lightly. She didn't answer.
 
" SooJung are you ready? We need to go now." She didn't answer.
 
I got frustrated and started to bang on the doors.
 
Is she okay? Is something going on in there?
 
I banged even harder.
 
" SooJung! Are you in there?"
 
Suddenly the door opened. I was startled.
 
" Sorry. I was taking a nap." She said. She walked past me and started to walked down the stairs.
 
Well that escalated quickly.
 
" Is everyone ready? Let's go." Kris said.
 
One by one, we all squished through the doors. Except for SooJung, she was just waiting at the back waiting for everyone to go out first so she won't get hurt even more. I smiled.
 
" Do you want me to tell YiJung we are going out?"
 
" I already told her." She said. She then walked out of the house after Lay.
 
We arrived at our company building and walked into our practice room. Chen showed SooJung around, while the rest of us was setting everything up.
 
" Chen comeback now! SooJung, you can sit on that chair and watch us practice." I said. She nodded and walked towards the chair she sat down and stared at us with no expression.
 
In a few seconds, music started to play. We danced and danced. We even sang our lines while we were practicing. We were in our middle of the dance when the girls walked in. The SM girls.
 
They walked in and looked at us, then their eyes shifted to SooJung. 
 
" Who is she..." They mumbled.
 
" Wait...isn't she the foreigner...Kim SooJung? What is she doing here?!?"  Jiyeon screamed.
 
SooJung looked at them then looked away, she started to play on her phone.
 
" Yah who are you?!?" Jiyeon asked SooJung.
 
Soojung ignored her and didn't answer. We all stopped dancing and looked at them. Kai turned the music off.
 
" What are you girls doing? Don't you see us practicing?" Kai yelled.
 
" So how come she can stay here and watch you guys dance and we can't?" She said.
 
" Leave" Kris said furiously. 
 
SooJung stood up and walked towards the door. Two of the girls blocked the door so she couldn't get out. 
 
" Where do you think you're going?" Jiyeon said.
 
SooJung POV
 
Who are these people...
 
I looked at them with a blank face. Expressionless.
 
" Move." I said.
 
They all chuckled. " What? Move? Me?" Who do you think you are?" She said.
 
This .
 
" Girls leave." Kris said.
 
They ignored Kris.
 
" Who said you could be here? Are you a new trainee? What are you doing here huh?" Pushed my shoulders back. 
 
" Ah..." I said quietly as I put my hand on my back. 
 
Suho ran up behind me and held my arms. I saw the girls eyes widen.
 
" Don't you see that she is hurt? How can you just shove her like that?" He yelled.
 
" Oppa... Why do you care so much for her?! Who is she anyways!" The girl screamed.
 
I looked at the other girls and noticed the girl I met at school when me and Lay was walking in the hallway. JinHee?
 
" Girls leave we need to practice" Kris said.
 
" Oppa! How come she can stay and watch you guys dance but we can--"
 
" Leave!" He shouted. That startled me for a moment. The girls pouted and left. Jiyeon shot a death glare at me.
 
What the is wrong with her....
 
 
 
UPVOTE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!!