Chapter 4: Meeting the boys

Only 60 seconds

SooJungs POV

" Let's..go in now" I stuttered.

I took out the keys JaeBum gave me and unlocked the door. A fresh scent wandered throughout the house as I walked in. 

" So where's my room?"

" You might not even get one. Wait."

" Whatttt! Ah wae!"

I walked around the house and opened all the doors to look in the rooms, I walked up a flight of stairs and saw a big pile of clothes piling up in the hallway. I have never seen such a messy house before. I stepped over the clothes to get to the rooms. I even had to kick some of clothes that were in front of the door away because it was stopping me from being able to open the door. I slowly opened it....and something fell right on the floor right in front of me before I even got into the room. I shrieked and continued to walk in, it was just a toy, ugh. I picked it up and out it on a bookshelf. I left the room and closed the door behind me. I walked up and down many stairs and finally decided to take a break. Gosh how many rooms are there?! I stood up and continued my way up the stairs, I entered and couple of other rooms full of clothes until I entered a clean, tidy, and neat room. There was only a bed, a night table, a desk and a couch sitting in the room. I checked all the drawers and they were all completely empty.  I guess this was the guest room I will be living in. I left the room and found another room beside mine. It looked like my room, completely empty. I guess this room belongs to YiJung now. 

" Wahh eonnie this house is amazing!!! Wait, is this my room?! YES!!"

YiJung ran into the room and jumped on the bed.

" Eonnie where is your room?"

" Beside yours."

She nodded and walked around the whole room touching everything.

" I'm going to go take a shower on the second floor. You can take your shower on the third floor, and take it now before the boys come home."

" Um okay. But where is the third floor...?"

" It's this floor."

I walked out of the room and into mine. I took out my PJ's , closed the door behind me, and walked to the washroom. I walked in and the shower was HUGE. It was made of glass, and oh my god it was just so pretty. I took of my clothes, tied my hair up in a loose bun and entered the shower. I got out of the shower and doodled on the mirror with all the steam on top of it.  I didn't really notice I was taking a long time so when I walked out of the shower and realized I took about 30 minutes in there. Wow. 

I went into my room and took out all of my clothes and fold them up neatly and tucked them into the drawers. I heard some noises from downstairs but I ignored it. I went to YiJungs room and found her already asleep. I turned off the lights, and closed her door 

" Good night" I whispered.

I left the room and heard a man scream...no...a boy scream....

D.O POV

" Hyung! I think someone really did break into our dorm!" Tao screamed.

" What? Don't be ridiculous."

" No really! Come in! They even doodled on our mirror!"

I stared at the mirror in shock. Holy . Someone broke in.

I ran out of the washroom screaming.

" SUHO HYUNG!!! Someone broke in!!"

" WHAT?!?! Someone is in our house?" Sehun asked.

" Oh my god.." Lay said.

" Call 911!!" SUHO screamed.

Chanyeol POV

Someone broke into our dorm?! Oh my god. I ran down the stairs and onto the second floor. I ran through the guest rooms when I see a girl in her para as coming out of the other guest room. I froze.

" WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!?! WHY ARE YOU IN OUR HOUSE?!?!"

She turned around and looked at me.

" Hello. My name is Kim SooJung. I will be---"

" HYUNG!!! I FOUND THE THIEF!!! PPALLI!! COME!!" I yelled.

In seconds I could already hear my hyung's running up the stairs.

" You're so screwed..." I said.

She continued to look at me with a blank stare.

" Scared? Can't say anything? Thought so. You're caught. You have no where else to go now."

Kai came first. 

" Is this her?? She is the thief? Sehun, hold her wrist, don't let her go."

" Nae!"

Sehun ran and grabbed her wrist. She flung his hand off.

" Don't touch me..." She said in a deep scary voice.

Sehun let go immediately. 

" Yah what are you doing?! Hold on to her!" I yelled.

Sehun didn't budge.

I walked towards her and held her wrist. She tried to fling me off, but I'm not weak like sehun, I can handle her. 

" Yah, just let her go, I don't think she is a thief" Kris said.

" Mwo?! She, not a thief?! Are you kidding me? Then why is she in our house?! Huh? EXPLAIN."

" Our manager just called, so let her go, she is supposed to be here" SUHO added.

I let her go. She shot a glare at me. 

" Then....who are you...?" Baekhyun asked.

MORE DETAILS NEXT CHAPTER!!! Hope you guys enjoyed this one^^