Chapter 13: Collapsed

Only 60 seconds

Chanyeol POV 

Hyung was driving us to the sushi restaurant. The atmosphere in the van was not good. It was silent and dull. Everyone looked worried, except for Sehun and I, we didn't really care. Well, not that we don't care at all, but I don't get why everyone is so silent. Yes, some serious just happened between the sisters but that's their problem, I don't need to get involved, neither does the rest of my hyung's and dongsengs do either. 

" Okay we're here, get off boys, have a nice dinner" said JaeBum hyung.

" Nae, night hyung, we will walk back home ourselves okay?" I said.

" Okay be safe" 

He waved and left, I waved back. I turned around and see everyone just standing there looking dazed. I look at Sehun, he was playing on his phone, so was Tao, Kris, Baekhyun, Chen, D.O, and Suho.

" Okay, let's go" I pushed them in.

We walked in and we were served by a young lady wearing a kimono. 

" Hello, we made a reservation at 7 " I said.

" Is it ' The Hun'?"

Oh my god sehun why...The Hun...really.

I coughed.

" Erm...yes..I am.."

We sat down in a room all to ourselves.

" Wahh, yepeuda!" Said Tao.

SooJung looked around the room amazed. We sat down and SooJung was seated on my left side and Luhan was seated on my right. 

" SooJung-ah, what do you wanna eat?"

"  You guys can choose, I need to go to the bathroom" she stood up, and walked to the door.

" Just tell us what you want and we will orde---" 

BAM!!

The door slammed shut. I rolled my eyes.

" I wanna eat sashimi, I love sashimi." I smiled. 

" Okay so one sashimi? Sehun what do you want?"

" Do they have bubble tea here? Just order me a mango green tea bubble tea with tapioca, more ice, and then you guys can order whatever you guys wanna eat" Sehun said.

" Maknae is all about the bubble tea..." I chuckled.

" Who doesn't like bubble tea?! It's soooo good" he replied.

Oh maknae. First The Hun, then bubble tea with extra ice for dinner? 

Suho ordered and SooJung came back. She sat down and started to play with her phone.  I tried to peek over to see what she's playing since it looks like she's really into it.

Suho POV

We were talking when I notice SooJung tilting her phone left and right, gritting her teeth, and eyes opened wide.

What is she doing? Playing a game?

I was about to ask when Baekhyun interrupted. 

" SooJung what are you playing? It seems like you're really into the game."

She looked up. She immediately pressed the home button on her iPhone. 

" So what is it..." D.O asked.

She didn't answer and started to play on her phone again. Of course not intensely playing, but she was playing.

We finished our meal and left. 

" We are gonna walk home" Chanyeol said.

" okay" I replied. 

I looked over at SooJung. She was at the side shivering. I passed my jacket over. But she didn't notice. I walked over to her and put it on her shoulders.

" Here. Wear this. Or you will get cold." 

" I'm fine. You're going to get sick." She passed my jacket back to me.

" Yea Suho, wear your jacket. Hear wear mine, I don't get sick easily." Said Chen.

She pushed Chen's sweater off her shoulders and walked faster. She caught up to Chanyeol and started walking at a normal pace again.

Chanyeol POV

I looked to my side. It was SooJung. I could see her shivering. I would give my jacket to her, but I'm cold, so no. A few minutes later, she turned really pale and her lips turned purple. 

" SooJung....are you okay? Yah! SooJung! Kim SooJung! Wake up! SooJung!" I yelled. She collapsed on the floor. All the other boys ran up behind me to see if she was okay when out of no where, Luhan carried her and ran to the hospital.

 

COMMENT, UPVOTE, AND SUBSCRIBE!!! Please UPVOTE and comment more, I have like one UPVOTE, ONE. Next chapter will be posted on Monday!