Chapter 30: I have something to tell you~

Only 60 seconds

Kris got up and ran after YiJung. 

Kris POV

" Yijung! Yijung-ah wait!" I ran after her while yelling. She didn't stop and ran outside, I followed her out. I picked up my pase and ran faster, finally, I catched up and grabbed her shoulder forcing her to stop running. I turned her around and kneeled down so we were at the same eye level. 

" YiJung-ah..listen.." I said while trying to catch my breath, still having my two hands holding onto both sides of her shoulders.

I started again. " YiJung-ah..what you heard just now..-"

" Oppa" YiJung interrupted. " What Chanyeol oppa just said...is it true..? Did he mean it?" She said slowly. Her eyes were starting to water. I didn't know what to say. Yes, he most likely had meant it. But if I told her so, she would mistaken that we all thought the same way. Suddenly I heard the door open behind us. 

" YiJung-ah, do not misunderstand, oppa was just joking. To be honest, I really like it when you two are here. I promise." Chanyeol said having his pinky pointed out at her.

I looked up in a disgusted face. Such lies Park Chanyeol. How could you just lie to a little girl just like that...Promise too eh? Hmmhp.

YiJung looked at him in the eyes and started chuckling, then turning into laughter. Me and Chanyeol started to exchange weird looks.

" Um...YiJung..what's wrong? Did oppa say something wrong?" Chanyeol asked.

" Oppa..So what you're saying right now means...you really like my eonnie? AHAHHAHAAHHA Daebak!!''

" What? What..no no no no YiJung didn't mean it that way!" Chanyeol yelled. His eyes, nostrils, mouth all wide open in shock. I couldn't help but laugh myself.

" Eonnie! I have some news to tell you!!!" YiJung running away screaming her lungs out.

Chanyeol tried after her, but I held him back " Yah Park Chanyeol, how come you never told us??? You shoud've just told us! There aren't supposed to be any secret's amongst the twelve of us right?" I said still laughing.

" Hyung I don't! Aish! Yah YiJung get back here!" He said running after her.

SooJung POV

I walked out of the bathroom with my hair still half wet. I was walking back to my bedroom when I heard YiJung call for me. He leaned over the stairs and looked at her. She charged up the stairs, my eyes then moved to what was behind her, Park Chanyeol, which was running right after her yelling " Yah get back here!" What were they doing.. YiJung ran up to be and grabbed my hands, pulling me into her bedroom while my eyes were still fixed on Chanyeol who looked like he was nearly about to faint. " Hurry get it!" YiJung told me.

" What are you two doing? What do you need to tell me?''

" Chanyeol....Chanyeol oppa..." YiJung said while trying to catch her breathe.

" Ah hurry up i'm tired! Now tell me!" I yelled feeling annoyed

" Chanyeol oppa said he likes you hehe" 

" What?" 

'' I said..Chanyeol oppa likes you" She repeated slowly and clearly.

" I know what you said you don't need to repeat it again."

" Well you asked me 'wha--"

" Whatever! What nonsense..now who told you this?" I asked because of curiosity. Suddenly the door started to shake from the loud banging coming from Chanyeol.

" Chanyeol told me, himself." YiJung said whispering

" Yah Kim YiJung! What did you say?! Aish.. I think I'm gonna go crazy....." Chanyeol shouted beside the door.

" See? Isn't he insane? Thinking that I wouldn't tell you.. afterall, I am Kim YiJung"

" Pfft. Okay Okay now leave, I need to sleep, I'm tired." I said to her.

" What? AHAAHA eonnie this is my room! Wow...This Chanyeol news must've really given you a shock eh?" YiJung teased.

" Shock my .''

'' Eonnie you can't swear! I'lll tell mom!" Mom...She said mom... My legs started to loose energy...I started to feel dizzy.. I haven't heard that word in a long time...Mom where are you...I miss you. Are you eating well? Is dad okay? Are you two living well in...heaven? So many questions in my head were asked, but none were answered. I could feel my hands getting cold, the room getting smaller, my eyes starting to water. 

" SooJung? Yah! Ah ..Okay eonnie i'm sorry, but you can go rest now." YiJung said to me. Before I could even get make to my senses, she opened the door and pushed me out. I hit something big and hard. I looked up and it was Chanyeol, eyes wide opened. I don't think he knew what was going on either.

" Ohhhhhh Chanyeol oppa, hwaiting!!" YiJung said behind me. Then slammed the door shut. I pushed myself off of him and didn't dare look into his eyes. I ignored him, without saying a word, I headed back to my bedroom and closed the door.

"Ah seriously YiJung...Ah how embarrasing!" I said to myself, throwing my pillow onto the floor, like a child throwing a tandtrum. 

 

Heyyyy!! Im sorry I havent updated in a month!! I was tired from all the homework the whole february:/ But Spring break is coming up the end of this week so hopefully I would have more time to update my story!! Oh and I realized my views, and comment have been increasing..but not so much of the upvotes..Can you all please upvote at least once? PLLLLEEEAASEEEEE. Oh and share this story with your friends too!! YOu have no idea how happy i was when i checked 2 weeks ago and the number of my views and subscribers increased by alot! Thank you<333 UPVOTE, comment and subcribe:))))