Chapter 31: Here comes trouble- Part 1

Only 60 seconds

SooJung POV

I woke up to people whispering in front of my room. *sigh* It was YiJung and Chanyeol. I got up and opened the door. The two froze and looked at me, startled. Mouth wide open.

" What." I said sighing.

" ....." They both did not reply. 

I looked at them both deep in the eyes. YiJung leaned back..so far back she almost fell. She bend down as I started to bend over her and ran into her room. My eyes then directed right at Chanyeol. My dark glare enlarged his own puppy eyes. 

" Hmph" I said confidently. I turned back around and slammed the door in the poor man's face.

later when I was walking back to my bed. I still didn't hear footsteps from him leaving my door entrance. I got up my bed again and slowly walked towards the door. I slowly turned the knob and swung the door open as fast as I could. I peeked outside and looked in both directions. He wasn't there. I stood up straight and tall. 

" What the---"

I walked downstairs and heard someone in the kitchen. 

" Oh! Good Morning! How was your sleep?" Kyungsoo said to me. I was startled for a second.

" ...oh um..it was fine.." I replied shyly. He nodded after hearing my reply.

" That's good. You like eggs and bacon?" 

" Oh?.... Yes." I said, barely paying attention. I was still looking around.

" What are you looking for? Need any help? Why so early in the morning?" kyungsoo asked me. I couldn't hear him. 

" SooJung..?" He asked again.

 I already walked away.

" That's weird..where did he go?" I mumbled to myself.

" What's weird?" A voice said behind me. I was startled to death.

" Oh??!?" I screamed. I turned around, it was Luhan. 

" What's weird? Something in the house? Ghost?" He said, shaking his voice with his arms out trying to scare me.

" ..no." I said walking away. 

" Breakfast time!!" kyungsoo screamed across the house. I walked past the kitchen, running to the stairs.

" Oh SooJung-ah, sit down, I made eggs and bacon" Kyungsoo said with a smile on his face.

" Sorry. I don't think I'll be eating Breakfeast with you guys today." I said, then turning around to go for the stairs.

" What the heck...I made them because she wanted it.." Kyungsoo said to himself with a frown on his face.

I ran up to my room and changed into my uniform and made my way out the door. I wanted to go to school early today.

I walked down the street. Crossing the streets carefully. Looking both ways before I pass. I was about a street away from the school, when I suddenly hear someone calling for help by the hill behind the school. I quickly ran after the voice to see what was going on. I ran behind the school and found an old lady on the hill, hanging to very few branches. 

" Ajumma!!" I yelled. She looked up at me.

" Oh! Young lady, please help me! I fell! I don't know how to-- ah!!!" She screamed. I hear rocks falling and branches slowly cracking. I knew there was going to be trouble.

" Ahjumma! Wait there, hold on tight!" I'll call somebody for help!" I shouted back at her.

" Ah but--- Ah!!!!!" Ajumma screamed. I turned back around and layed down on the pavement to see how she was doing down on the hill. She was holding onto only one branch. One foot on a small rock. I knew something bad was going to happen if I didn't do something quick. 

I slowly rotated by body, my legs on the top of the hill first. It was slippery. I reached my foot out for the closest rock to me. Struggling because of the slippery mud, I was working my way down slowly, my uniform rubbing against the dirt. 

" Young lady please hurry!! I don't think I can hold it any longer!" The ahjumma screamed.

I started panicking. " Ah what to do?!?!" I picked up my speed. " Ah!!!" I screamed. I almost slipped. I scratched my elbows, and I was bleeding. I looked down at the Ajumma again and realized I was almost there. I made my way down carefully. Each rock one by one. I grabbed onto another branch that was about 3 metres away from Ajumma. She looked at me in despair. I knew at that moment, I needed to get her up somehow. Her branch was slowing breaking. I need to think fast. What could I do?

 

HAYYY GUYS!!!  Sorry I haven't updated in like 3 months LOOL. I just always forgot or never felt like writing anything. I wanted to update sometime in May but Kris's incident with EXO came up and I was too sad to even do anything let alone write a fanfic. The next week,  my birthday which is also leader suho's birthday ( YAASS) came up but I was so busy with all the parties and stuff, I just didn't have time. So i am truly soooo sorry about not updating for a super long time, but just know that summer break is actually starting on the 26th so I'll have all summer to update this fanfic:))) YAYYYY!!! I made this chapter a cliff hanger just cause:)) haha. Part 2 will be uploaded later on this week or next week^^ stay tuned~ Upvote, subscribe, and comment!!!