Chapter 7: School #2

Only 60 seconds

MUST READ. So I found a better way to write my story. Whenever the person is saying something to themselves in their head, the words will be written in a light shade of purple. If you still don't understand, you will have to read this chapter, and hopefully, you guys will understand. 

 

I walked into the classroom. It was loud and full of noise. Everyone was talking and the teacher was sitting in his chair reading book. I guess they didn't realize I entered the room, so I knocked on the door.

" Annyeonghaseyo."

" Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!" The teacher said as he walked up to me.

" It's nice to meet you" He pulled me to the center of the class.

" Everybody....everybody listen....LISTEN!" He yelled.

He caught everybody's attention.

" This is Kim SooJung, she is 18 years old and she is a student that just moved here from Canada. Please be nice and help her out when she needs it."

" You may sit down in that empty seat over there" He whispered. 

He pointed to the desk beside a girl that obviously cut her skirt shorter on purpose.

Ugh. Really. Beside HER.

I nodded and walked towards her. She stared at my every move.  God what is wrong with her.

I sat down and I could feel her still staring at me. I turned and looked at her and she glared at me. I turned back around and pretended I didn't see anything. Class started and I decided  to take notes. Since I only moved to Korea just to get a good education, I must study even harder so I can keep my grades up. Class ended and it was time for gym. The teacher called me over to his desk and he handed me my gym uniform. I bowed and left. I could hear my classmates talk about me as I was walking but I didn't care. I ignored it. I went in to the changeroom and the first thing I saw were a big group of girls topless. Even though I was used to this in Canada, I never really like it. I always hated to change infront of other people. So I decided to change in the very back corner when I could hear girls talking about me, again. I was actually excited for gym, I was always good at sports and was a fast runner. I also worked out once in a while so I do have abs. I was thin, tall and pale. Every girls ideal body. I walked out of the changeroom and I could feel people whisper behind my back, once again, I ignored it. Gym was kind of boring, we just ran laps and did workouts...that's all, nothing much. Gym was finally over so I ran inside the changeroom and got changed. I remembered Suho said he would wait outside of the changeroom for me so I left the changeroom in excitement. I was SOO hungry.

" BOO!" Tao screamed as I walked out of the changeroom.

I gave no reaction. Oh god these kids.

" C'mon let's go" said Kris. " We need to get there fast before all the food runs out, we got a lot of hungry es in this school."

chuckled to myself. I guess Sehun noticed cause I felt him looking at me. We finished our food and put all our trays on the rack. 

" Okay we gotta go now. SooJung, go get your bags and let's go home"

".... School isn't over yet."

" I know but we have practice, you have to go home, we can't leave you at school all by yourself, hyung told us not to"

So I guess I only need to go to school for 3 hours a day now.

As we were walking in the hallway, all these girls kept on glaring at me and whispering. What. Yea I'm new, beat it.

JaeBum came and picked us up, Lay opened the door for me so I got in first, then Sehun and D.O squeezing in afterwards. During the whole ride back home, I could see Sehun sitting in a uncomfortable position. I looked at him and he looked back at me. I looked away and out the window. Well that was awkward. We got home and Jaebum told me to get off since the boys need to go practice. I got off the car and I went straight into the house. I ran upstairs and threw my bag on the ground and jumped on my bed.

Ahhh so tired.

4 minutes later, I dozed off.

Hope you guys didn't find it confusing. Oh my god I wanted to die while writing this. I was so tired. Guys I need to take a nap...I might update tonight and I might not...I don't know...I'm not sure...hope you enjoyed this chapter though...^^ ahh so I'm off to bed now??even though it's only 5:30 p.m LOOL.