Chapter 32: Here comes trouble~ Part 2

Only 60 seconds

Sehun POV

After breakfast we all got dressed into our uniforms. We all gathered in front of the door putting our shoes on and packing our bags, everybody was shoving and pushing. 

" ...Aish....Yah!!!" I yelled. Everybody looked at me. I was full on annoyed. While everybody was frozen, I hurridly put on my shoes and swung on my backpack and head out the door first. 

I walked down the street casually like I always do listening to music, headphones in, phone on, hands in pocket. I turned into a corner, taking the other way around the school because of the traffic jam on the Main Street. As I was walking, I noticed a bunch of people, wearing the same uniform as I am gathered around the hill behind the school. I picked up my pase to take a peek at what was going on. I quietly walked to the side of the crowd so the girls wouldn't freak out, trying to take a glimpse of what was down the hill everybody was staring at, as I peeked over, I saw a girl holding onto a branch reaching down for an ahjumma. This obviously wasn't something that you would see everyday, but I couldn't do anything about it. I turned back around, not interested anymore, as I heard loud screams piercing through my headphones, I decided to step back and take another look. The girl looked up with familiar features. Pale face and hands, long brown hair, small face, no makeup, small lips....double eyelids....SooJung?! I hurridly shoved my way through the crowds. Although girls were screaming and was reaching out for me screaming "OPPA!" Whatever was going on down there was much more important.

" SooJung! Yah! KIM. SOO. JUNG!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, my two hands cupped around my mouth for better sound. She looked up in fear.

" What are you doing? Get back up here!" I yelled. 

" ....that ahjumma....Aish..I can't!" SooJung said quietly, but bearable to hear. I sighed. Seriously what do I do now? I bent down shaking, slowly taking my backpack off and throwing it to the side, I put my left leg down and then my right slowly trying to make my way down. Many girls gasped screaming " OPPA don't do it!" But what other choice did I have? I carefully climbed my way down and helped the ahjumma up, I grabbed both of her legs and pushed her back up the hill step by step. Thankfully we made it up to the top. I looked back down at SooJung which was still hanging from her branch looking up at me, but was struggling to climb up herself. Again, I made my way back down, and pushed her back up, luckily we also made it before I lost all my energy. Me and SooJung sat the the top of the hill with many people standing around us applauding. We both looked down at our uniforms and realized it was nothing but covered in grass and dirt. Sooner or later the other members came by and picked us up.

" Yah are you guys okay? Here, we'll take you inside." Suho said, having the other members carrying us into the nursing office. 

 

HAYYYY. SO SUMMER BREAK FINALLY STARTED SO THAT MEANS MORE TIME TO UPDATE! IF YOU GUYS HAVENT NOTICED ALREADY, I ACTUALLY CHANGED THIS FANFICS NAME TO " ONLY 60 SECONDS...PLEASE?" LIKE IT? SORRY IF ITS KINDA CHEESY BUT I THINK ITS BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE I HAD. IM ALSO GONNA CHANGE MY POSTER SOON BUT THE POSTER SHOP I WANTED TO VISIT IS CLOSED FOR NOW SO PLEASE BEAR WITH THE TWO DIFFERENT TITLES FOR A WHILE:) UPVOTE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!!<3