Chapter 24: Hyung, what has gotten into you?

Only 60 seconds

Luhan POV

I walked out of the door in frustration. Why did it have to be Sehun? The person which I know the best, the dongseng I care about the most, the best friend that I loved, why out of all people, Oh Sehun? My face had no expression, I was not happy, not satisfied. I walked down the long flight of stairs that was located in the center of the hospital, and walked towards the cafeteria to buy SooJung some cookies and juice to eat just like I said so, when unexpectedly, I found Sehun sleeping on a bench placed beside a vending machine beside the cafeteria hall. He was deep into his sleep, his legs were wide open, head tilted, a can of pop placed beside his foot on the floor. I sighed. I walked over to him and stared at him for a while. This maknae really... No matter how frustrated i was just a few minutes ago, I can't get mad at this maknae. Seeing him like this, reminding myself of what he just did for SooJung, instead of getting mad, I was proud, and relieved.

I picked up his can of pop and threw it in the garbage can. I walked into the cafeteria and I bought the cookies. I walked out of the cafeteria and was about to head my way back upstairs, I found SooJung staring at Sehun, sitting in her wheelchair. Sehun was still asleep. What is she doing just standing there? I stood in a corner, watching her every move, waiting for what she was going to do next. Minutes have past, and all she did was sit there. I decided to step out and bring her back upstairs when I see Chanyeol running down the stairs. 

" Yah!! What are you doing?! Who said you could come down here by yourself? You said you wanted to go to the washroom alone, we let you. But you came all the way downstairs without telling us? Yah, hyungs are freakig out because of you! Do you realize there are people that are worried? You're so selfish!" Chanyeol started to yell. Everyone near was staring at him and SooJung. SooJung didn't do anything, still on her wheelchair, but this time looking down. Sehun was still sleeping, not knowing what was happening infront of him. Chanyeol really.... I ran into the situation and stopped Chanyeol from yelling.

'' Yah why are you so loud? There are other people here too!" I whispered to him.

" Hyung! Do you see how much trouble she causes? She doesn't even care about her surroundings, she just thinks shes the only one in this world and everything has to go her way. How could I just stand here, and watch all my hyungs and members getting all stressed and tired because of someone that is not even thankful for our actions?!" He yelled.

" Enough! You're being to harsh right now. Apologize." I said furiously.

" Apologize? For what? Hyung why are you on her side? I said nothing wrong!"

" Apologize right now."

Chanyeol looked over my shoulder, then looked back at me. " Apologize? Look, she already left. I was arguing with the hyung which I love and respect because of her, and she doesn't even care. How do you expect me to apologize when she keeps doing such things?" He said walking away. 

I stood there, still thinking of what Chanyeol just said to me. Is it just me that does not see such things? I looked over at Sehun and see him rubbing his eyes and yawning, then he looked at me.

'' Oh, hyung, why are you just standing here? Where are the others?'' He asked me.

'' They are upstairs, with SooJung, let's go, it's getting late.'' I said, and began walking away.

Sehun POV

What has gotten into this hyung?

SooJung POV

I rolled by wheelchair all the way back to my room. I knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open it for me. I waited and waited but no one answered. I knocked on the door a couple of other times, but still, no one answered. I tried to stand up and reach for the door knob, but it was almost impossible for me to be able to reach it. I tried to reach as far as I could, I was in a very ucomfortable position, knowing that any seconds from now, I would get a cramp. I sat back and relaxed for a second. I reached out as far as I could again, when someones big hand was on top of mine, and twisted the door knob. I looked up and it was Chanyeol. He opened the door and walked in, going around my wheelchair without saying a word. 

",.........Thank you..." I said in a small voice.

I rolled my wheelchair in and found only 5 of the members in the room, asleep. Where did everyone go? ..oh ...did I take too long? I awkwardly looked at Chanyeol which was walking towards the sofa having his back faced to me, not saying a word. I rolled my wheelchair beside my bed and was about to stand up and get back on my bed, but I couldn't. I tried to use all the strength I could to get myself up on the bed but I couldn't, I just got myself a cramp. I plopped back down on my wheelchair and moaned in pain. Suddenly, two arms slipped under my knees and waist and lifted me off my wheelchair. I looked up, shocked, surprised, and realized it was Chanyeol. I gently put me down on the bed and then walked back towards the sofa. Still shocked, it took me a while to calm down and let everything slowly process, I then relaxed and layed myself on the bed, then, my left leg started to tighten, and cramp. Once again I ached in pain and was holding onto my leg trying my best to loosen the muscles up. Chanyeol walked over and sat down on my wheelchair beside my bed. Because of his tall height, he was able to sit like a he was in a normal chair. He sighed and shot me a death glare. Woah. He put his hands on my thigh nd started to massage it. I looked at him strangely and pulled my leg away because of his weird and shameless movements. 

" Give me your leg!" He yelled in his loud voice. I was startled for a moment. I didn't dare to refuse, for once I was scared. I shifted my leg back over to his side and let him massage it. Not knowing if I should lie back down or not, I awkwardly pushed my upper up so I was in a sitting position. 

" ...Did you say thank you yet." Chanyeol asked in a deep low voice.

"...no, not yet."

" Why."

" He was asleep, and I didn't know how to say it"

He suddenly stopped massaging my thigh and started to yell. 

" How do you not know how to say 'thank you'?! Are you dumb or are you dumb?!' He yelled. I was startled. The other memebers woke up from Chanyeol's yelling.

'' Oh SooJung you're back..where were yo---Yah Park Chanyeol! What are you doing? Where are you touching?!" Baekhyun yelled. With Chanyeol's hands still placed on the upper section of my thigh.

Then the door opened and the others came in. They all stared at the two of us with their eyes wide opened. Not saying a word. 

"....Yah what are you guys doing, go in.." Luhan said. He squeezed himself out of the crowd of people at the door and walked in. He noticed the two of us and his eyes widened. 

 

Hey!! Have you guys watched B1A4's lonely yet?! OMG MY JINYOUNG FEELSSSS!!! ( i was always a bana if you guys didn't know) I hope they get to win a second time with this song:) This chapter was kinda long so i didn't really want to edit it..tbh i dont edit my chapters at all. but yeah if you guys find a mistake or error, just ignore it, if its a big mistake, please tell me so i could change it.