Chapter 22: Did someone break in?!

Only 60 seconds

Sehun POV

BAM!! A sound coming from the kitchen woke me up from my nap. I sat up from my bed. My hand was aching, it had a pulse. I held the pain in and got up to see what was going on downstairs. I opened the door and walked down the steps of the staircase. All the lights were turned off, only the kitchen lights were on. Did somebody break in..?!  I ran to the kitchen as fast as I could and all the lights in the living room and dining room. I slowly walked towards the kitchen trying to be as quiet as possible. There was no one to be found. I tippi-toed to the bar connected to the sink and slowly bent my body over to see if there was anybody under the sink trying to hide.....I peeped over.....and a girl's body popped up, her long dark brown hair covering her face.

" AHHHH!!!" I screamed, I fell to the floor. " ah..." I said holding onto my injured hand.

" . Sehun are you okay?" A girls voice said to me. I looked up and found SooJung on her knees beside me. She looks concerned, , did she see me fall? Ah so embarrassing...

" Uh? Oh, yea I'm fine" I said. She held me by my left arm and helped me up.

" Sorry..for scaring you.." She said to me. 

" That was you?! Oh god..I thought someone broke into the house or something..." I sighed in relief. I heard her slightly chuckle. I looked at her, but she stopped smiling and went back to the blank expression she always had. She's pretty when she smiles. She should do it more often.

" So..I heard a loud 'bang!' a while ago..what happened..?" I asked since the situation was getting awkward

" Oh..a knife just dropped out when I pulled the drawer out.." 

" Oh. Okay." 

She walked away then stopped for a second " ..ah...." I heard her say. I walked over to her to see what was going on. She was looking down at her feet, it was bleeding, there was a deep and big cut..bigger than mine. My eyes widened in shock and I looked up at her. Blood was pouring out of the cut and was staining onto the floor. I put her arms around my neck and held onto her waist tightly and carefully walked her over to the couch. I sat her down and ran towards the cabinet and grabbed the First-aid kit that we used earlier today. I sat down beside her and found her touching the cut. " Yah don't touch it!" She looked up in shock and sat back. I took out all the bandages and alchohol. I was looking through the box for swabs but there was no more left. I couldn't have used tissue cause it would get infected. I slowly put her foot up on my thigh and poured alchohol all over it. "AHHHHH!!!!!" She was screaming in pain. She started to slap and pinch my arm, but I held the pain in. She pulled her foot away, " Yah are you crazy?! Why would you just pour alchohol all over it?'' She screamed. " This won't do.." I muttered to myself. " Let's go to the hospital" I said. 

" No."

" You have to. This is too deep of a cut." 

" No. I don't like hospitals as much as you do. I'm not going, I could do this myself." She grabbed the alchohol bottle that was placed on the table. I snatched alchohol bottle from her and put it back down on the table. I picked her up and put her on my back. I carried her to the front door and sat her down on the little chair placed beside the door. I put on my converse and put her shoes on her foot. First her right foot, then her..oh yeah..she cut this one. I put the shoe down and I put her on my back again. I opened the door and ran straight to the bus stop. " What are you doing?! Put me down we look ridiculous!" She started to yell and slap my arm but there was no way I am putting her down now.