Chapter 16: Be careful!

Only 60 seconds

Suho POV

" Okay, alright. Yes thank you doctor." I said.

The doctor walked out of the room.

" What did he say?" Asked Lay.

" He said SooJung fainted because she was too stressed out. Also, we have to help her massage her back and temples before she goes to sleep every night for fast healing....“

" Massage her back?! Massage her temples?! Who's gonna do that?" Baekhyun shouted.

" YiJung will." I said calmly.

Everyone else nodded.

" Let's go home now. I called the school and told them we need the week off." I told them. " But we will still need to go to practice everyday"

" No school for the regs oh the week? Why? Only SooJung needs the week off, not us..." Xiumin said.

" We need to look after her, you think she can still do chores with a injured back and head?"

" But sti--"

" No! No! This Is good! I don't feel so well anyways so let's have the week off!" Tao said as he covered Xiumin's mouth with his hand.

Oh Tao.

We arrived back home and opened the door. The TV was on.

Is that SooJung? Why is she watching TV when she should be sleeping? She's smarter than this..

" Chanyeol?" Kris said. " What are you doing? Go sleep if you're tired"

Chanyeol yawned. He stood and looked at us.

" Oh you guys are home. I was just taking a nap here because I was waiting for you guys."

" Why didn't you wait upstairs in your room..? You could've slept on your bed..." D.O said.

" I don't know don't ask." He replied.

Everyone else started to walk up the stairs and walked into their bedrooms. Everyone was tired. I walked into my room and changed into my PJ's. I was too tired to take a shower. I jumped on my bed and slowly fell asleep.

SooJung POV

My alarm rung. I looked at the clock. 4:00 P.M. 

Did everyone come home yet?

I slowly sat up and put on my slippers. My back and head still hurt. I could hardly even turn my body, I could only walk straight.  I walked out of my room and into Baekhyun's which was beside mine. I opened his door slowly, and peeked inside. There he was sleeping with his blanket over his head.

That's not good .....should I go in and fix his blanket..? Yes? No? ...No...

I stepped out of the room and closed the door. I turned around and Lay was right behind me. He stared at me. He was in his PJ's and had bed hair. He scratched his head and squinted his eyes at me.

" SooJung? What were you doing in Baekhyun's room? What time is it? We need to go practice."

" It's 4:00...should I call JaeBum? I'll tell him to pick you guys up."

" Yes please. Oh, and I think Suho wants you to go with us. He said we couldn't go to school for the rest of the week since you're hurt and we need to take care of you. So I'm guessing he would want you to go with us to practice too. Call JaeBum, then get dressed up. I'll wake everyone else up."

" Okay.. Are you hungry... Should I make food..?" I asked.

" We will buy food on the way"

I nodded and walked down the stairs. Slowly, and slowly, step by step.... 

" Ah!" I screamed. I fell.

" Yah be careful!" He told me while helping me stand back up. It was Sehun. " ... Are you okay? Yah, you shouldn't be going on the stairs all by yourself without anyone holding onto you!"

" Sorry...." I said. I realized he was still holding onto my arm, so I flung it off. He looked at me, then looked away. I brushed the dust off my pants with my hands and continued walking down the rest of the stairs.

" Hey I said you can't go walk down the stairs without anyone holding onto you!" Sehun shouted. He ran up to me and held my arm. I didn't like the fact that he was touching me. I don't like it when people touch me, other than YiJung. We walked off the stairs and we were on the first floor. I flung his arm off again. I didn't bother looking at him and walked away.

 

SORRY for not updating this week... I was sick. I still don't feel so good though...:( YOU GUYS HEARD ABOUT EXO NOMINATED FOR THE EMA's RIGHT?!?! HOLY CRAP. THEYRE IN TOP THREE NOW WITH ONE DIRECTION AND JUSTIN BIEBER!!! IM SO PROUD OF THEM:) I VOTE LIKE 50 TIMES AN HOUR. LOL. Help vote EXOtics!! UPVOTE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!