Chapter 29: What if she hears?!

Only 60 seconds

Soojung POV

We arrived back home and I stepped out of the car. I walked to the back of the car, about to lift the trunk up to get my bags, but Kris pushed me away and said he would do it. I walked away and opened the door to the house. It was quiet. It felt like I haven't been in this house for 20 years, it felt cold, hollow, lonely. " Waahhh home sweet home~" Baekhyun said behind me. " Ah its cold!'' he ran to the corner of the living room, where the temperature manual was hung, he pressed the arrow many times, turning up the heat.

Everyone else walked in. Some walked into the kitchen to eat, some walked up the stairs. 

" Everyone let's let Soojung and Sehun take a shower first!" Suho yelled. I heard everyone walking towards the staircase and walking down.

" Sehun-ah, go to the one in my room, I don't want a brat in my washroom." Chanyeol said to Sehun, patting his back. I rolled my eyes in disgust. This kid needs to grow up

" Ah Park Chanyeol jinja..." Chen said gritting his teeth and raising a fist at Chanyeol. Chanyeol stuck a tounge out at Chen then turned back and shot a glare at me, he walked Sehun up the two flights of stairs and into his room.

" Chanyeol hyung is being too much. SooJung-ah, it's okay, if you're jealous of Sehun, I could assist you upstairs" Tao said with a big warm smile, having his arms out. 

" It's okay..I could go up myself..Good night everybody..." I said with my head down.

" But its only 6 o'clock..We haven't even eaten dinner yet.." Kai said.

I walked to the washroom, the lights and looked at my reflection in the mirror. Kim SooJung wake up! You look like a mess. What do you think you're doing? I slapped myself across the face. I slapped it a little to hard my right cheek started to burn..." Ahhh..jinja.." I said to myself. I walked into the pretty glass shower, the water to the hottest temperature there was and showered myself in hot lava. My skin was turning red, but it still didn't feel hot enough. 

Chanyeol POV

" What do we do now..? Sehun and SooJung went to shower and SooJung said good night already..what do we do about dinner?" Chen asked.

" Let's just eat ramen today....I'm not that hungry...we should sleep earlier tonight, we have school tomorrow and hardcore practicing. We don't have much time until our debut, let's work hard okay?" Kyungsoo said. I sighed.

'' Why do we have to make ourselves suffer for her? Who is she to make us work even harder? Sooner or later she is going to ruin our debut!" I said angrily.

'' yah Park Chanyeol please watch what you're saying! What if she hears?!" Lay yelled.

" What if she hears? It's better if she did so she would know she needs to back off and leave us alone!" I yelled.

" Chanyeol, this is her job. If she looses this job her and YiJung are done for the rest of their lives. Please, let them be, and hold it in for just a while." Suho said.

" Uhhh...hyung...YiJung....is right there...." Tao said.

We all turned around and saw the back of Yijung's head, she was already running away.

" Ah ...." Kris said.