Chapter 18: Meeting the SM girls again

Only 60 seconds

SooJung POV

" Are you okay? Do you need to rest?" He asked.

I nodded.  " I'll take a nap on this chair for a while, you guys can continue practising, just wake me up when you guys are leaving." I said. 

Suho nodded.

Suho POV

You're gonna be here for a long time SooJung...

Kai POV

" Okay turn on the music" I said.

" I think we should let her sleep. Turning on the music will wake her up, let's go out for lunch." Luhan suggested.

We all walked out of the practice room. I saw Suho write a note and stuck it on her shirt. 

' We went out for lunch. We will be back soon~ Suho.'

Oh my god hyung.

Sehun POV 

" I think someone should stay with her while we are gone..Maknae?" Chen said.

" Me? Why me? Hyung you do it, I don't want to!" Sehun shouted.

" Shhhhh! You will wake her up! Stay here okay? Practice, play games, do whatever. Just look after her okay?" Lay said.

" But hyunngg" I whined. With that, the hyungs left.

I sighed then looked at SooJung. She fell asleep. Her head was layed on her shoulder and her hair was covering her face. 

Oh well.

I walked around the practice room, nothing to do. I picked up my phone and was scrolling through my contacts.

Hmm.. Should I text someone...

While I was scrolling down, a phone call came. It was Jiyeon. 

" Hello? Oppa? Where are you?"

" I'm in the practice room."

" Are you with that girl? Where is everyone else?"

" They left for lunch"

" So you're alone with her? Stay there I'm coming right now."

" No! Don't! Can you just stop.. Hello? Hello?" 

She hung up.

Crap. Now she is gonna make my life difficult.

I stood up and rushed towards SooJung. I told her to wake up, but she didn't answer me. I carried her into the storage room and closed the door. I ran back out side and sat on the floor pretending to play on my phone. The door swung open, and Jiyeon walked in.

She looked around the room, then looked at me. 

" Where is she?!"

" She was never here."

" But when I asked you if you where everyone else went, you said they left for Lu--"

" I never told you she was here though. Now can you leave , I need to practice." I stood up and walked towards the Laptop.

" Okay. I will leave you alone. But tell me where she is"

" I don't know."

" You do know, now tell me."

" Why do you need to know? What are you gonna do when you find her? Now leave!" I shouted.

She looked at me speechless. She walked out of the practice room. When I was sure she left, I quickly opened up the storage room door and the lights. There she was, lying on the ground not knowing what is going on. Her head was still on her shoulder.

Should I help her? Her neck and head would start to ache if she continues sleeping like this...

I sighed and carefully moved my hands towards her head. I tilted her head back up into place and moved her hair out of her face. I couldn't continue leaving her in the storage room so I carried her back out. I put her down on the chair she was sitting on before and tilted her head into the right position. My tummy started to make weird sounds so I ran outside and bought myself some spicy rice cakes. I bought extra for SooJung because I knew she would be hungry. I ran back into the building. I noticed the practice room door was wide open. I ran inside and found Jiyeon and JinHee yelling at SooJung.

" What are you doing?!?" I shouted. They ignored me. I put down my food and pulled both of them out of the room. I closed the door behind me. 

" Do you not see she is injured? Why are you here?"

" I'm disappointed. You lied to me. You said she was never in the room and that you didn't know where she was. But here she is, asleep in OUR practice room." 

The two girls left and walked down the hallway. 

These es...

I walked back into the room and found SooJung playing on her phone. She was moving her phone left and right intensely. I looked at her funny, wondering what game she was playing. I picked up the food and handed it over to her.

" Here, eat." 

She took the bag and put her phone down. She didn't say anything while she was eating. So I played on my phone. When she was done her food, she threw it in the trash and sat on the chair again. When I looked up, her eyes were already closed. 

She is sleeping...again..?

I sighed. I got up up and walked towards the door. 

I should stay shouldn't I...

I walked back to where SooJung was sleeping and sat beside her. I started to get tired so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

SORRY DIDNT UPDATE IN WEEKS!! I started a new blog on tumblr and that's basically what I have been focusing on for these two weeks. Please check my blog out. I basically just answer questions, ships, and scenarios. It's called kpopbiasquestions SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!! I need more questions to answer! Anyways sorry if this was a bad chapter, hopefully, I could get more ideas from my followers questions later on! UPVOTE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE:)