Chapter 8: I wonder what SooJung is doing

Only 60 seconds

Baekhyun POV

~ Careless careless, shoot anonymous, anonymous, heartless, mindless, no one who care about me~

" AH. Practice is finally over..." I sighed. I wonder what SooJung is doing.

" Let's go out for dinner!"

" It's too late...we should get home....I'm tired....tomorrow okay Tao?" Suho said.

" Okay.."

" But I'm hungry, can't we just go to a fast food restaurant or something?" Lay asked.

Guys stop it. I wanna get home fast so I can sleep..

Suho POV

" I'm too tired, let's go home, this hyung needs some rest. I'll promise you guys I'll buy you all fried chicken tomorrow okay?"

They all ignored me.

" C'mon, let's just go out. I'm so hungry." Chanyeol begged.

" Guys we need to go home, we have food at home, you can eat when we get home." Said Kris.

" But HYUNGGG!'

" No Tao. We're not going out to eat."

Yes. Thank you Kris.

Luhan POV

" Okay so we're going home? I'll call hyung to pick us up then." 

" Do we really have to go home? Can't we just go out and eat tonight...? We haven't gone out at this time in months, let's go have so fun." Sehun said.

" No. We're not going home tonight. Your hyung's are all tired. We need rest." Said Kris.

We walked out of the building and we saw our managers car. We jumped in the car one by one and 10 minutes later, everyone slowly started to doze off. Even the maknaes. 

And you guys wanted to go out and party..What a joke. Look how tired you guys are.

We finally made it back home and step I out of the car first as everyone else is slowly began to wake up and stretch. I unlocked the house door and see all the lights on.

Hmm? Is she still awake?

I ran upstairs and I see her lights on and the door half opened. I try to peek in her room to see if she was awake but I couldn't see anything. I slowly opened the door..And I found her asleep on her bed. She was still in her uniform and I could tell she was in a uncomfortable position. I sighed and I picked her up bridle style and layed her head on her pillow. I pulled the blankets up and her hair. I stared at her for a while.

She's cute when she sleeps..

Without realizing, I noticed I have already been staring at her for 20 seconds. I snap out of the moment and I walked towards the door. I turned off the lights and closed the door behind me. 

Baekhyun POV

What was Luhan doing in her room?

 

End of this Chapter~~~ 

Seems like Luhan is falling for her already..? Did baekhyun even see what he was doing in her room? Ooooo.. Sorry, short chapter.