Chapter 33: You aren't interested? Part 1

Only 60 seconds

Sehun POV

I walked out of my room in the nursing office. I only had a few scratches anyways. The only thing I was worried about was SooJung. Did she get hurt anywhere? Is she okay? Does she feel better? These questions ran through my head as I walked towards her room. I was about to take a foot in her room, with all my courage. But, I chickened out. Like I always do. I took a big sigh and sat on the chair right outside her door waiting for her to be done. I waited for about 30 mins and she still hasn't step a foot out yet, neither has the nurse. What is going on in there? I waited for about another 20 minutes before she decided to finally take a step out, bowing and thanking the nurse. I stood up, and did the same.

"... So... What did you do in there..?" I asked her while awkwardly walking beside each other. I took a glance at her waiting for a reply, gritting my teeth.

" Uh..well.. Just stuff." She replied back with no interest. 

I looked down, disappointed by her unamusing answer. " Ah. I see... Are you...injured badly anywhere...? 

"No." She replied.

At this point, I just gave up. This girl just isn't going to give in that easily. Next time Sehun-ah..next time..

  Casually walking down the hallway together. We got many stares. I even noticed glares coming from girls towards SooJung. I looked at them, then looked at her, for a reaction. It didn't seem like she cared too much. Which are one of the good points about her. We then separated because of our different schedules but she agreed to sit down with us during lunch time.

Back at home

" Ah it's so cold outside!!" Baekhyun said as soon as he entered the house with his body shivering.

" I think fall is nearing the end..." Suho added.

" Oh! Christmas time yaayyyy!!!" Tao jumped up and down happily. " Hyung what are you gonna buy me?" He asked playfully clinging onto Kris. We all laughed.

"  Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes!" Kyungsoo shouted while heading towards the kitchen.

" Oh? Why are we eating dinner so early?" I asked. Everybody looked confused too.

" Ehh.. We have to practice for our debut. I know it's not scheduled but we haven't been practicing much and I think our noonas and staff will get upset if we don't do well on our debut. So let's eat dinner and head to the studio with a full stomach!" He replied. " Nae!" Everybody shouted back. 

" Ahhh our Kyungsoo is doing well leading the pack eh? Keep it up." Suho said as he helped Kyungsoo bring ingredients out from the fridge.

After dinner

" SooJung-ah!" We're heading out to the studio now. Call us if any things wrong okay? We won't be back till midnight." Lay said to put SooJung at ease.

" Okay." She replied quickly as she was heading up the stairs. Then she suddenly turned around. We all looked at her. " ...Hwaiting. Work hard." She said shyly. Then she ran up the stairs without a goodbye.

We all looked at each other smiling. " Ah she's cute..." Xiumin said as he opened the door for everybody.

SooJung POV

Sat in my room all alone. Nothing to do. Sigh. I walked over to YiJung's door and knocked. 

" YiJung-ah. Unnie is going to head out to the convenience store to buy some snacks. Do you want anything?" I asked.

" Uhhhh... No I'm okay." 

" oh ok... Then I'm going now... Don't do anything stupid at home..got it?" 

" Ah jinja unnie just go! Annoying.." She screamed back at me. I was startled. Ugh this disrespectful brat.