Hesitation

Closer

Jisu's POV

My phone suddenly rang and I instantly pulled away from the kiss. I looked at the caller ID and answered the phone. "Hello?" "Jisu? Shinyoung here. Where are you? The lesson is about to start. You're usually never this late." "Oh my, I'm sorry. I will be back soon" I said and ended the call. I looked at Daehyun and he was in daze.

"Daehyun....?" I called his name, trying hard not to blush. He looked up to me, smiling shyly and blushed. "That was hot...." He said and his lips. I furrowed my eyebrows. Wait, just now he was being shy, and suddenly, he was being flirty. "W-whatever. Yah, we have to go now. The lesson almost start" I said. "What are we having after this?" "Japanese lesson" "Great. We're gonna be together again" he said happily.

We walked side by side heading to the class. "Y-ah. What was that kiss? You know you cant kiss me whenever you like. I'm not even your girlfriend or something." I said while we're walking. I made sure to control my tone so that nobody will hear. He suddenly put an arm on my shoulder, bringing me closer to him.

"I dont care. What I know is that you responded to the kiss. You like me too, right?" Daehyun said teasingly and bring his face closer to mine. "Oh god, see. You even blushed." he chuckled. I remove his arm on me and stormed off away from him to hide my red face. From far, I could hear his laughther. "Yah! Wait for me~" Daehyun said and quickened his pace.

I entered the room followed by Daehyun behind me and saw that everyone arrived except the teacher. "Oh? Why are you with Daehyun? Something's fishy here" Himchan said, eyeing the two of us. I became panic for no reason. "N-no! We just met in front of the door!" I lied. "Then why are you stuttering? Daehyun?" Yongguk said. The other three girls just looked at me blankly. I opened my mouth to say something but Daehyun spoke first.

"We actually had a great time just now" Daehyun said and laughed a bit. I looked at him, disbelief. Then, he smirked. "Eo? There is something. How could you lie to us, Jisu?" Jinhee said and fake a tear and then she laughed alone. She found that funny all by herself. "No, actually we just had a little chat. You know..... It's been a long time since I havent talk to Daehyun...." I said and nodded to myself.

"Eyy. Then why did you lie to us that you met him in front of the door?" Himchan said, furrowing his eyebrow together. Daehyun suddenly walked towards Himchan and slung his arm on his shoulder. "Yeah, why did you?" he said teasingly, which only I know. I still havent figure out why I like him even until now.

"Fine fine. I lied. I just thought that it'll awkward that's why, okay? Satisfied?" I said and sighed. Wonder why I talk to them so casually? I just grew close and joked with them whenever. Well, its been over a month afterall. How bad it would be if I'm still an awkward turtle among them? Probably very bad.

"Yeah, satisfied. But you and Daehyun seems quite red that usual? Omo! Dont tell me..." Shinyoung joked and fake a gasped. They suddenly laughed and teased us more. On the other side, Daehyun eyed me shyly but still, he laughed along the members eventhough the joke is about him.

"Yah! What the hell, anything doesnt happened!" I said angrily. They laughed more, isnt it a beautiful moment? I tried so hard to hide the truth, damn. They probably noticed something fishy. Fine, I will control myself. And luckily, the teacher came into the class. As soon as he came in, he eyed us scarily. He started to nagged about how loud we were being before proceeding with his lesson. Probably after 15 minutes. Sounds like its just a short period but to us, its close to 15 years.


 "Students! Remember to work hard for this exam. This will be the last exam for you guys in your highschool days. Behave and do well in your exam, or you will regret it. This may be the last speech I'll give you, so, keep it in your mind. And you will be graduating by this week. Remember to bring along your parents and make them proud of you." The principal made all of the 12th grade gathered in a hall, giving speech.

Yeah, I'll graduate from school and become adult. I cant wait to take my driving lisence. But, there's an exam waiting for me.


Jisu-ah, do you really want to be an idol?" Mom asked me during dinner. I started to chew the food slower and think for a while. I really dont know if that what I want. But I've come this far. "I dont know yet. How about you suggest for me the right choice. People said, mum's always right" I said.

"How can you not know? You are the main, dont drag me into this." Mom said. I poked the food slowly, my appetite slowly gone. "Well, if you think you can do it, just take a shot. If you cant take it anymore, just quit. I'll support you no matter what" my father said warmly.

I looked up at him before walking to his spot, giving him a big hug. "Awww, dad you're so cool" I said and tighten the hug. I felt my father rubbed my back soothingly. "It's all your decision, you choose what's right for you" dad said. "Yeah, I agree with your father" mom said and I broke the hug, smiling at mom. Mom shooked her head and chuckled lightly.

After eating, I went up to my room and layed down on my bed lifelessly.

What should I do? Honestly, I do not want to proceed being an idol but I've come this far. I personally think that I'm not as ready as them as well. Maybe I'll ruin their group. I'm not ready. The cameras, the fans, the anti-fans and things that I'm not fond of. Will I be accepted in the industry?

 


A/N:

What's up. Hell yeah, Jisu's hesitating.

 

 

 

 

I seriously have no idea for the upcoming chapters.

Lets just hope that I could see lights.