A so called date

Closer
Daehyun dragged me to the bus stop and head to the mall where there's cinema. One thing he doesnt know is that I was blushing all the way. Who would not? He held my wrist for god's sake. We sat beside each other on the bus and there's not much people in the bus. He was talking at me and smiling at me all the way. I felt so blessed. We reached the mall and went up to the cinema and lined up for tickets. "So....what movie do you want to watch?" I asked while checking the movie schedule. "Hmm. What type of movie would you like to watch? Romance?" He asked and I shooked my head. No, I dont like romance, you fool. If we watch it together, I wonder how awkward it could be. "Do you like romance perhaps? I dont really watch romance genre movie. I like something like..... I dont know....." I said. "Since Iron Man is on the list, let's watch it? Or no?" He asked. I nodded and smiled happily. "I love that! So....would you like to eat something? I could buy it for you. Saves time" "Hmm I want to eat popcorn for sure" he said. I nodded and got ready to line up for food and beverages but then Daehyun held my wrist, again. *He really likes to grab my wrist, huh?* I facepalmed mentally at myself for the stupid thought. "Why....?" I asked. Daehyun rubbed his behind neck and smiled sheepishly before answering. "L-let's line up together. There's a lot more time before the movie starts." Daehyun said but didnt let go of my hand. Then, he started to grab my hand instead of my wrist. * just got real* Without words, we just lined up and our hands having contact with each other. I started to think if that Jung Daehyun likes me or something. But to think logically, no way he would like me. Maybe he just likes girls? Like....a playboy? But he seems nice. I dont know. We got in the cinema and took a sit. The movie started and we just watch it quietly. Luckily, there's no really romantic scene or else, it'll be awkward since we sit beside each other and plus, we're not a couple. After the movie finished, one by one started to leave the cinema so do us. As soon as we're out of the cinema my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered at the same time mouthing Daehyun an excuse me. "Yah! Where did you go? Its freaking 10 pm. And what's worse is that tomorrow is a school day you freaking idiot" the person in other line said. I totally recognised the voice. "Yah. How did you know I'm not home?!" "I went to your house for a while but you're not there, obviously. But seriously, where did you go?! Your parents are worried sick!" "Why would I tell you?! Yah, they're not worried. Dont try to lie to me. I know my own parents. They wont be worrying me for no reason. I told them already that I'm out!" "Yah! Answer your Oppa's question!" "Oppa my . Bye" I said and hung up. "Who was that?" Daehyun asked in a curious way. "Ahaha. Some idiot. Dont bother him" "Him?" -Daehyun's POV- "Him?" I asked. Who the hell would it be. They seemed closed. "Haha just my cousin" she said and I mentally sighed out of relief. I thought she had a boyfriend or something. "Its 10 pm. Would you like to go home?" I asked. *Please say no* "If you want to. But I dont care if we hang out more" she said and smiled. "Of course. Where should we go now?" I asked. "What about Myeongdong? I heard there's so many things can be found there and not to say, the price is really worth it" she suggested. "Sure. Is it far from here...?" I asked. Stupid....I never went to Myeongdong before so I dont know.... So embarrassing. "No. Its just 10 minutes by bus from here I think." she said and I lead her to the nearest bus stop. About 5 minutes later, the bus arrived. Damn, we sat next to each other. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. We sure sat next to each other and we talked as well. Our faces were so closed with each other so I hope she didnt saw that pink thingy on my cheek. She's very open and reply without hesitate. That's what I like about her. Its possible that I'm crazy right now. Crazy about her. Sure thing. At last, we arrived at the shopping street. Wahh. Indeed, there's so many things to buy and so many things to eat! At this hours, there's still a lot of people. I'm amazed. We went into this store that sells a lot of cute things. Of course, I hate those things but I bear with it because I saw the sparkle in Jisu's eyes. Damn, how cute. Time slowly passed and I know in the end, we have to seperate. As you know, I totally dont want that to happen. But before going to our respective home, I manage to eat with her. And want to know one secret? She's really beautiful even when she's eating. And, she sure has the same appetite as me. We went to the bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive. Luckily, we took the same bus. While waiting, I talked to her, of course. I cant bear silence. "Jisu, want to exchange number?" I asked and smiled sheepishly. That was embarrassing. But I swear when I waited for her response, I saw her blushed. "Sure!" She said happily. "I hope we can be closer to each other from now on" I said sincerely. She just smiled at me. Well, tonight was the happiest night in my life.