Awful debt

Closer

Jisu's POV

I'm going to start a new day. New day for my own good. I, Gu Jisu, will never be fooled by a guy anymore. So, I went to school normally, with a happy face. But who knows, whether the happy face is real or artificial. I will stop thinking about anything. I will just focus on my school activities. Sounds nerd, huh? Better than being fooled around by a useless guy though.

I went recess as usual with Woori. She doesnt seems to care about me joining her or not. I mean, she does not care if I sometimes join her and sometimes not. If I was her, I would have punch myself for being so annoying. She's really a good friend. When we took our seat, I did something I didnt before. "Woori-ah, you must be wanting to join your other friends, right?" I asked. "Eyy, dont mind me. I dont mind" "No, if you want to, introduce me with your friends. I wanted to be more sociable though" I said. She looked at me with wide eyes. "Really? Wahh! You've changed into a better person!" she said. I shrugged proudly in playful manner. "If you insist, let's go!" she said happily.

I was introduced by Woori to her friends of 3 people; Seo Juhyeon, Jung Soojung and Lee Jieun. Three of them were really friendly as well. I was gladly accepted by them. I'm glad I gather my courage and make new friends. I really am. I dont want to be a loner anymore. I was shy at first, but their topic is really in my interest so I talked casually like how friends should be. When I try to talk, they let me talk, making me feel appreciated. Recess ended, I went to my class as usual with Woori beside me. "Woah! You really changed. I like this side of you better, more confident. Is it because of Daehyun?" she said teasingly. My heart stopped when I heard his name but then, I faked a smile. When should I tell her about it?

As school ended, I just want to go anywhere but home. Reason; just. I message my mom that I'm going home a little bit late today and she said okay. So, I decided to have a little walk in Myeongdong. I walked lifelessly between the building. Without knowing, I walked into the dark and lonely alley. I only realized it until someone shut my mouth suddenly and dragged me to somewhere I dont know. I was suffocating as the guy shut my mouth. I tried to shout but I guess I made it worse as the guy threatened me more. "Do it again and you die" I cant do anything but to shut my mouth with my tears flowing down to my cheek silently and let the guy do his things. I dont even know the reason I'm being..... Kidnapped. I hope this guy is just as idiot as the one that kidnapped me last time. I closed my eyes and let the guy dragged me to anywhere he would drag me to.

"Aishhh! What the hell do you want, kiddo? You're ruining my plan. Great" the guy shouted suddenly. Believing that he saw someone, I opened my eyes with raising hopes. There he was, standing like a hero in my eyes. Thank god. As he walked closer to us, I slowly recognized him. He's one of Kyungsoo's friend. The one that prevent me from falling when I was almost fell down infront of the toilet.

"Oh, its you! Didnt know we could meet in this situation." he said calmly while giving a punch to the criminal's face. The guy fell down from the punch and hissed. "Aishh. You're lucky today, girl" the guy said and ran away. "Thank you for helping me.....again." I said. He chuckled. "It's nothing. No big deal. Fortunately, I walked here by coincidence. Jisu is your name, am I right?" he said. "Thanks again. Yes, I'm Jisu. I'm s-sorry, but what's your name again? There's quite many of you and I'm a little bit confused " I asked, feeling a little bit guilty that I didnt know his name. He chuckled. "Nevermind, I understand. But I'm a little upset though. Anyway, I'm Kim Jongin. Call me Kai." "Owhh. Jongin. I remember your name but not your face. So, I should call you Kai from now on I guess." I said. For the third time, he chuckled. He's kinda cute actually.

"Since you're thankful enough, why dont you do something for me in return?" he asked. "Sure. What is it?" I asked. "Be my girlfriend" he said calmly like what he's saying is not a big deal. My eyes widened. How am I supposed to answer that? I dont want to date him but I want to repay him for his help. "Actually, when we first met, I already set my eyes on you. You're the only one who didnt realize it" he said. I'm speechless. "I-I.....already have a b-boyfriend...." I lied to him. "Aishh! Girl, lying is not good. I can see it all written on your face", somewhat his tone is like annoyed. I gulped.

"Uhh. I'm not ready for a relationship..." I said slowly, trying to reject him politely. "No! I really like you! You wont regret!" he said and shooked my shoulders. What the fu...? I lowered my head. "Fine. Tell you what, you owe me! Be my girlfriend or sleep with me for once. Pick one" he said. My eyes widened. This guy is too much. "Tell you what. I could kiss you once and my debt is settled." I said. Gosh, I couldnt believe I just said that with my own mouth. Better than being his girlfriend or sleep with him. He smirked at my suggestion. "How about 15 kisses instead? One kiss is not enough. Its nothing compared to being my girlfriend or sleep with me. Aishh, is 15 too little? Fine, 25 kisses. I just love christmas's date" he said and chuckled. This guy is too much. I cant believe he's Kyungsoo's friend. Even Kyungsoo is 100 times better than him. "18 kisses" I tried to lower the number of kisses. Actually, 18 is too much also. But I've no choice. "No, no. 20. FINAL" he said. I sighed deeply and nodded. 

"Yaay!" he shouted happily. So freaking childish. I hate him already. "Fine. But dont tell anything to Kyungsoo. When we meet together with Kyungsoo, act like we've never done this stupid thing" I said. " As long as I get my 20 kisses" he said. "Oh by the way, since you'll avoid me to the max, let me your number. Dont dare to not answer it or else...." he said and looked at me like I'm his slave. I mentally punched him in the face and he's bleeding and and and asdkjhdfjg.

He came closer to me and I could guess what's coming next. Its just a kiss. A meaningless kiss. And then, he grabbed my neck and kissed me aggresively. I feel like I'm a or something. After a few minutes, he pulled away from the kiss. "Great one. I'm anticipating the next one.  Maybe it could be more passionate" he said and chuckled. "19 more to go"  I muttered and I saw he frowned deeply. Like I care


A/N: 

Seriously, I dont know what the hell I'm doing. Whatever it is, I hope you feel kinda emotional after reading this. That proves that I've succeeded in writing a fanfic! YEEHAAA. Bye.

I love you, those who read this fanfic.