Past

Closer
-Daehyun's POV- When Jisu bid me goodbye, I just cant help but to try to follow her. I'm so curious of where is the place that seems to be a secret for her. After about 100 metres away from Jisu's stop, I asked the bus driver to stop and luckily, he did not say much and just stop. I got down and ran to the place where Jisu got down and saw her from far. From there, I secretly follow her. I do feel guilty but I cant help. I saw the signboard and realized where she is heading to. A hill? Her secret area is a hill? Must be something special about this place. When she walked up to the hill, she just stood there quietly, eyeing the beautiful view of Seoul. So, she likes being here.... This place is a good place. But usually, people come here to relief their stress, no? Omfg Has she been stressed out? She seems so cheerful. She doesnt look like she has problems at all. Oh my god. Is it because of me? I mean like, I asked her to join me to audition. *Babo Daehyun! You asked her without knowing it'll be a burden for her. You just think about yourself, spending time with her. You're such a selfish boy. Poor Jisu, she must feeling pressured by me. I should cheer her up* An idea popped up in my head, an idea about cheering her up. A smiled creeped on my face. Damn, waiting for her to return home is really tiring. *Fighting, Jung Daehyun! You can do this! Its for cheering her up!* I gave support to myself. About 45 minutes, she got up and leave the place. I got ready in my position and waited for her to walk down. She walked passed me without her knowing and I started my action. I wanted to suprise her. I tapped her shoulder and before she could turn around, I put my hand on . I could feel her body tense and I quietly giggled, thinking about her reaction. Suddenly, I felt a liquid on my hand. I looked up the sky and I dont think its raining. By that, my eyes widened as I concluded what really happened. I quickly remove my hand from and turned her around. I saw her eyes shut with tears rolling down on her cheek. Her hand was trembling. Her whole body was shaking. I felt guilty. I mean like, REALLY guilty. I started to call her name. "Jisu? Are you okay? Gosh, I'm really sorry. I didnt know this was really serious. I'm very very sorry." I said worriedly. Then, she opened her eyes. God, its swelling, the result from crying. She looked at me with her teary eyes and burst into tears again. Her head fell to my chest and she started to cry again. I overdid it. *Who knows, she became like this because of trauma or something. You failed again, Jung Daehyun* I quickly hugged her and rubbed her back. I could feel her hugging me back really tightly. I dont know how to comfort her. What should I do? I just lead her to the bench nearby and hugged her close. Seriously, I dont know how to comfort her beside hugging her. I felt her slowly pulled away from the hug. "Are you okay?" I asked and looked into her eyes worriedly. "When I was younger, around 8 years old....." she started to talk. "I was in the same situation. I was kidnapped. I was walking alone in the alley. I thought I was strong enough. I thought I could fight whoever come closer to me and try to hurt me. I was so confident. Kids....." she said and chuckled a bit. "But I was wrong, I could not even move an inch from his grip. He was too strong and I was too weak. He did what you did just now, covering my mouth. I felt the same thing what I felt long ago. I was in real panic at that time. I even got tied by him. Then, I heard him talking on the phone. I think he was talking to my father. He threatened my father to give him money. I'm not sure how much....." she continued and I looked at her, waiting for her to continue. Damn, I felt really guilty. Why did I even started this?! "He didnt even finished talking to my father and all I heard at that time was a loud siren. The kidnapper finally got caught by the police. I heard from my father that a guy saw me tied up and quickly called the police. I am really thankful to the guy. I was lucky the one that kidnapped me was an idiot. How could he tied me in public? But still, there's not much people walking pass by there....." she said and laughed. I furrowed my eyebrow. At this state, she still laugh? She's one strong girl. "That's what happened to my past..... I'm sorry to have you hear it." she said. "What? No. I'm sorry for having you remember that bad past again....." I said. She hang her head low. The lights from the view of Seoul reflected on us. I looked at Jisu's face and realized how beautiful she is. I actually realized it a long time ago. Since I first met her. I examined all of the features of her face and smiled, mesmerized of her beauty. I looked from her forehead to her innocent eyebrow, down to her almond eyes and her mid-pointed nose. My eyes suddenly stop at her lips. I sighed mentally. When am I going to kiss that lips? It looks fluffy and soft. I really cant resist her lips. With an unconcious mind, I leaned my face to her. I think she realized something is getting closer so she looked up, facing me. She realized how closed our face are and her eyes widened. I stopped midway and held her face with my two bare hands so that she cant move any further. I closed my eyes and my lips slowly touched hers. *Finally* (A/N: Yay! Daehyun finally kissed her!)