Text Message

Closer

Jisu's POV

"Are you one of them? Daehyun's fan?" Hyomin asked seriously. I blinked my eyes a few times. And then, I faked a smile. "No, I am not. He is like a very cold guy in school so he's not my style" I lied, again. "Owh," she said. "But you really dont know anything about Daehyun Oppa? How was he in school?" she asked again. I made a thinking face, rubbing my thumb and my forefinger on my chin.

"I'm not sure. But one thing I know is that he has a lot of fangirls yet he doesnt really favour it" I said. Hyomin smiled. "That's good" she clapped. "By the way, I have to go now since I have another appointment" she said and waved at me before leaving. I decided to stay longer and enjoy my free time. Its going to be hard to get out to this kind of place after becoming an idol.


"Fighting!" we gave support to BAP who's having a debut showcase. They seemed very nervous I tell you. "Figthing!" BAP said back and left to perform on the stage. "They really have a lot of fans. Eventhough they just debut" Jinhee muttered.

Indeed, how can you gain and gathered more than three thousands fan in just 2 days after the debut music video is released? Only BAP can. They did their best. I could only compliment them. The showcase ended successfully and our CEO wanted to congrate them and made the TS Family gathered for a dinner. It's his treat, he said. So, we ended up in the bbq restaurant.

 

 

"Wahh, its really good to to eat like this once in a while!" Shinyoung said happily. I nodded to her. "Wahh here comes the meat!!" I heard someone squeal like a little girl, but the voice is a guy's voice, no doubt. I looked at Daehyun. His eyes were shining after seeing the meat on the grill pan. I chuckled mentally. What can be cuter that him.

The more I see him, the more he looks thin. He's working too hard. I'm curious, does he eat well? Of course, he looks more handsome after putting on make up. But I prefer his face without make up. Eventually, I learnt how to get used to make up eventhough I hate wearing it. Daehyun once told me that he didnt know that putting on make up needed so much effort. I cant help but to agree with him.

This day, BAP is debuting. Next month, its our turn. I do feel nervous. A lot to be exact. But I recieved support from my family and friends, which made me really doesnt want to make them disappointed. The three girls will be a big part in my life. Since we share a dorm together, its hard to go home. With the preparation and all. I believe, it will be harder once we debut. For now, I'll just enjoy the meat.

"Its really yummy" I said to Jinhee, who were sitting beside me. She nodded and put her thumbs up. After eating, we thanks the CEO for the food and get into our van. I was the last one to get in but before I could, I recieved a message and opened it right on the spot.

'I saw you staring at me just now. You're caught red-handed. You miss me, right? I miss you too :P' -Daehyun-

I tilted my head to the van beside ours and saw Daehyun inside the van, grinning at me while holding his phone. Then, I playfully winked at him. His eyes widened immediately at my action. But then he bit his lips seductively. I made a face at him.

"Yah, Jisu. Get in! Why are you standing there with your phone" Shinyoung said. "I-I'm getting in" I said and quickly get in. "What were you doing just now? Standing there like a statue with a phone on your hand" Jinhee said. "Nothing special" I said boringly. She sighed. "Whatever" she muttered. In the trip to house, I recieved a message from Daehyun again. I looked around in the van. Who knows, someone saw me. But luckily, everyone in the car is sleeping. Well, its a tiring day after all.

'Yo! Wanna hangout somewhere tomorrow?'

'Why? Arent you busy?' 

'Its a day off. Why would I miss a chance to be with you? ;)' 

'Go visit your parents or something, you bad son  ·_· ' 

'Lets go together then. I'll visit yours too. We're going to live together for god's sake' I rolled my eyes at his message.

'We're not even dating. Why so confident of me going to live with you?'

'I dont care. Its doesnt mean that we have to date first to live together. Or more likely, to marry each other' he replied.

'You almost made me puke. Yah why are you mentioning this thing like nothing? Nobody sitting beside you?' 

'I know you like the idea. You dont need to lie :P . Everyone is sleeping. By the way, are you going or not going to meet me tomorrow?' 

'Seriously? We're in the same situation. About tomorrow, I'll think of it. I also need to relieve my stress actually. But you already debut. Someone will recognize you'.

'No problem. I just need a mask and muffler. You seems like liking the idea :D . Tomorrow, I'll wait near your dorm in the MORNING' I bet he's grinning like an idiot right now.

'Dont joke. You wore your mask in the reality show. And your blonde hair is too obvious'

'Thats why I bought a wig. I prepared everything, dont worry. Tomorrow, dont forget. I'm going to sleep. *Yaawnn* Dont bother me with another message' 

I smiled at the last message. He doesnt want to lose. I made my phone into standby mood and closed my eyes. Without knowing, I smiled as I fell into a slumber. One thing that I know is that I cant wait for tomorrow to come.


A/N: 

Hye guys, JUST KILL ME ALREADYYYY and then lets go to the heaven together, 

with Daehyun,

yeah sure, 

WITH DAEHYUN