Awkward

Closer

Jisu's POV

After waking up in the morning, I washed up. While brushing my teeth, I remembered last night's incident. I closed my eyes as I shivered. How am I going to face Hyomin now? Should I tell Daehyun about it? Nah, it will be more complicated.

I changed my clothes and went outside my room and slowly walked to the kitchen. Great, nobody is awake. I made my own breakfast as usual and started to dig in the food. Oh, we have schedule today. How awkward would it be. Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing from my room. I quickly got up from my seat and went to my room to answer the call, with my mouth stuffed.

"Hello?" I said. "Jisu? Are the other still sleeping?" our manager said. "I guess so. Why?" "No wonder nobody picks up my call. Can you please wake them up? We have to go to KBS for Music Bank rehearsal" "Okay I get it" I said before hanging up. Great, now I have to wake up everybody? Fine. Relax, Jisu. But before that, I have to finish my meal. Its one more bite left.

I went to each room to wake them up. Firstly, I went into our leader's room. "Shinyoung-ah, get up!" I said as I patted her . She groans at first but then started to open her eyes lazily. She looked at the clock at sit up immediately. I assumed that she's up so I went to Jinhee's room. As I went into her room, all I do was laughing. She was still sleeping but her face is too funny. She had wide opened to the state that a fist can fit into it. But still, I have to wake her up. "Jinhee-ah~ You better get up now. We have schedule schedule today" I said and shooked her body. No movement. "Yah" I mid-shouted. Still no movement. There's no other choice. I went to the bathroom and fill a bottle with water. I began to spray some water on her face and she started to frown with her eyes closed. As expected, water is the best to wake poeple up. "What the hell" she mumbled. "Get up" I said and shooked her harshly. "Okay okay I'm getting up" she said annoyedly and sat up. "Dont dare to lay down" I warned before exited her room.

Now, Hyomin's room. I took a deep breath before going in her room. I saw her sleeping on her bed. Her eyes were puffy. Tissues were all around her. Her nose was red. Wait- did she cried? "H-hyomin-ah, get up please. We have schedule today" I said to her slowly. She moved and opened her eyes grumpily. Wow, she does have a serious puffy eyes. And we have to perform live today. She looked at me and closed her eyes back. "Yah, get up" I tried again. "I get it. Mind your own business" she said rudely. "Fine but you have to get up" I said and walked back to my room.

What do I have to do with that girl? I cant believe we both are in bad terms because of a guy. I took my phone and called Daehyun. After a while, he picked up. "Yah" I started. "What 'yah'? We should talk sweetly like a couple should be" he said. I rolled my eyes eventhough he cant see. "Whatever. I just want to tell you that we have to be careful after this. My members already know that we're a thing" I said and sighed through the phone. He kept quiet for a while. I guess he was suprised too.

"Ohh..... That's too sudden. So how did it happened?" "You freaking pecked me on the lips yesterday and unfortunately Shinyoung saw it. Damn you" "What the- Fine, I admit that I'm at the fault. I was not being careful. Sorry. But how did they react? Mostly Hyomin" "I dont know, just- whatever. Its not important. I just want to tell you to be more careful. Its either you or me, we have to be careful" "Of course. Dont worry babe" I laughed. "Since when you start calling me babe? Gosh, its too cheesy" I said. I heard him chuckled.

"Since now. You should call me something similar. They wont know our name at least" "Umm, lunatic? Sure~" "Yah, stop teasing me. Call me something more.....romantic? I'm your boyfriend" "How about no? Baby I have to go-" I stopped. Wait- did I just call him baby? Oh god, at least I hope he did not hear it. I rolled my eyes as I heard him laughing.

"Okay, baby~ I love you baby. I see, you have to go now, baby? I'm going to miss you baby. Bye, baby" he said teasingly. "Yah Jung Dae-" I didnt even finish my sentence but he hung up already. Great.

I didnt think much and got ready for today. I did not put anything on my face cause I'm too lazy and plus, there's people who do the make up for us. But most girl idol put on make up beforehand. You know, how big the difference with and without make up. But in my case, I just dont give a . I got out from my room and saw that the other girls were eating. They realized my presence and looked at me for a seconds but then eat again. I walked awkwardly to the living room and switched on the television.

Since its in the morning, Screening Humanity is playing. I watched the documentary quietly while waiting for them for about 25 minutes. Only god knows how long it is like for me for the whole 25 minutes. Shinyoung came out first and joined me on the couch. "Jisu-ah, I'll act like nothing happen. I just want you to be careful in the future. You have to take care of our group's image" Shinyoung said, like a real leader speak. I looked at her and nodded slowly.

"I'm really sorry" I said barely audible. "And one more thing. I dont want you to be in bad terms with Hyomin. Gather some courage and be nice to her. I know you didnt do anything wrong. I know Hyomin well. She's just that type of person. Just bear with it" she said again. I chuckled slightly. "Yes, leader!" I said and salute at her.

 

 

As time passed by, we've already reached KBS building. You dont know how awkward it was to sit beside Hyomin just now. She was being cold towards me. I really cant believe she was being like this towards me because of her obsession towards Daehyun. But still, I dont know if I'm in her shoes. 

We successfully finished our rehearsal and after this, we have another schedule. Show Champion. And tell you what, BAP's gonna be there too.

 


A/N:

HAHA, I know, I mixed all the show in one day. 

So, in this chapter, actually BAP is still promoting their Warrior. 

I said that BAP just visit them to give support, right? (Eventhough I doubt any of you remember)

No, they're actually performing as well.

BECAUSE I SAID SO

DONT ASK ME WHY

I BECAME CONFUSE AS WELL