I planned it well

Closer

-Daehyun's POV- Honestly, I have feelings for someone. To my pleasure, I found out that Himchan's cousin is her bestfriend. Of course, they didnt interact much in school so I didnt know it until quite a long time since I'm befriending with him. Eventually, his cousin started to hang out around him more making me saw her more and more day by day. And so, I became acquaintance to her. I started to talk to her on a fateful day, we talked about crush. How girly. But I took this chance to ask anything I could about her friend. But its harder than it looks like. She blushed when we talked about this topic but she confessed to me that she likes someone among BAP. I feel bad at her. She likes the wrong person. Luckily, she didnt say that she likes me or something. I would feel bad. Wanna know who she likes? That freaking Youngjae. Suddenly, she asked me who is my crush. I expected this question to come out but I'm really embarrased to talk about it. But for her, I did it. I told her that I like her own bestfriend and she was totally shocked about that. But she seemed happy for some reason. From that on, we started to talk more. One day, I got an idea. Since I know that my crush, who is none other than Gu Jisu, likes classical music and those stuff, I asked help from Woori, Himchan's cousin. I told her to pass the ticket to Jisu and make sure that she doesnt have an idea that I bought this ticket for her. I also asked her to make sure that Jisu's going. When I told her that, she looked at me like I'm a crazy guy. I started to have uneasy thought. She said that Jisu definitely wont reject this offer. I sighed in relief. And she was indeed, correct. And indeed, Jisu accet the ticket happily, well, according to Woori. I really want to talk to her. Its killing me. One day, I saw this stupid guy? He was too close with Jisu. I asked Woori who the hell was he but she said she also didnt know. She said that Jisu somehow have a special relationship with him. Gosh, long lost love? God dammit. Anyway, today is the day. I will get closer to you, Gu Jisu. I arrived at the music hall and saw that Jisu had already sat down at her place. Which is next to mine. *huhu~* She must not know this but I planned all this. Gosh, who would gave someone a free ticket. I walked towards her and sat down but she doesnt realize that I arrived. Damn. She was too into her phone, playing game. Testris, huh? I decided to talk to her knowing that she wont realize me in any minute. She seemed to not hearing me but after a few seconds, she greeted me back. She talk about half of the sentence but stopped when she saw my face. *Cute* Then, we chatted and chatted until the performance start. I respect her desicion to focus on the performance so I didnt bother her. But later, she talked to me again. Of course, I'm very fine with it. We talked a lot actually. But then the conversation faded awkwardly. I felt awkward so I decided to fix my eyes to the stage. We were very focused on the performance. Well, not us. Just her. Since she was very focus that she does not look like to noticing anything, I decided to take my chance to look at her face. I admit, I like the right woman. She's damn flawless and her personality makes it better. Luckily, the hall is quite dim that it is not so obvious when I'm staring at her. But then, she turned her head towards me. I quickly turned my head back to the stage. I notice she is still looking at me but a few seconds later, she stopped the action. *Why? You should look at me more!* God, Daehyun, stop being a retarded. We were quiet for the whole performance. One thing that she doesnt know is that I was focusing on her not that super boring and sleepy performance. No offense. Why the hell does she likes those stuff? Well, everybody have their own interest. Fine. The performance finally finished and I looked at Jisu and saw dissapointment on her face. Geez. She looked at me and smiled the get up from her seat since all of them done so. So do I. "Dissapointed? How was it?" I asked and she nodded slowly. "Its really fun. I shall not forget this memory" she said. We walked out from the hall and went outside the building. "Hye Jisu" I said. Then she looked me and nodded, gesturing me to continue. "Do you..... want to watch movie with me? I-I mean... Its okay if you want to go home...." I bravely asked her out. I twisted my second and third finger behind my back, really hoping that she would agree. I looked at her and I saw her eyes widened and she blinked her eyes for a few times. "So....?" I asked, realizing that doesnt reply me any longer. Why? Did you not want to go out with me so bad? I pouted mentally. "I-I..... S-sure. I w-wouldnt mind" she stuttered a bit and smiled. *So cute* I smiled at her and I swear I saw her blushed. "Let's go!" I said and held her wrist along with me bravely. *I never felt this good before* I thought and smiled.

-Jisu's POV-

The heck? Did he just.... Asked me out? Whatever it is, I wont miss this chance. But why would HE asked me out. We just start talking today for god's sake. Maybe he likes me? Duhh, of course not, Gu Jisu. Why on earth would he likes you. Maybe he's just want an accompany to watch movie. Yeah..... He even held my wrist. And I freaking wear sleeveless dress. So.... Skinship? Hell yeah. Damn. I cant stand my happiness right now. A 'date' with a crush that doesnt even know we like them, I will treasure this moment.