Hyomin

Closer

Daehyun's POV

"I like you" she said. I froze. "I said I like you!" she said again. "W-what?" I stuttered. I dont know how to react to this. "I said I like you! Why cant you understand that simple word?!" she said frustratedly.

"Ahh....." I said awkwardly. "Can you tell me, now? Do you like me back?" she said, almost pleadingly.

"I'm sorry.... But I think it will ruin our friendship." I said. She shooked her head furiously. "No. We are not friends from the start. You and I are meant together. Thus, when you first came to the company, its not the first time I saw you. You dont know how happy I am when I met you again." she said, somehow a little too aggresively. I want to say that I dont have any feeling for her yet I feel guilty so I just kept my mouth shut.

"Why arent you saying anything? Why arent you asking anything? Arent you curious, when did I first met you? Talk to me!" she said. Oh Gosh, she's so desperate. "When?" I blurted. I saw a smile crept on her face but it doesnt make me feel any better.

"I first saw you at a park, at night. You seemed to be zoning out, looking at the sky with zillion of stars. You dont know how happy I am when I saw you as a new trainee in the company." she said happily. Bipolar. Actually, when I was zoning out at the park, I was thinking about Jisu. I think its after I saw her making out with Kai. I think I looked pathetic at that time. I was feeling betrayed.

"I see...." I said. She smiled prettily. Sadly, it doesnt tickle my heart. "Look, I cant accept your confession. We're going to debut less than a year and I dont want anything bad to occur" I said.

Well, I'm just saying rubbish. I'm just the same. But I know I have to stop Hyomin from growing her feelings toward me.

"Oppa, tell me the truth, you like someone else, right? I can tell from the look in your eyes that you reject me just because of your feelings for that girl!" She said sadly, in the verge of tears. I seriously dont have any idea on how to response to her right now.

"I'm sorry" I said and left her.


A few months later......

Jisu's POV

I was very tired, the result from dance practises and vocal training. Yeah, I'm going to debut. I dont know if I'm choosing the right path, but lets just see how it goes. Photo shoots, songs recording, dance routine came out nicely. There's just one more thing to settle, music video. We couldnt meet BAP lately since we were really busy, preparing for our debut. And did I tell you our group name? Its freaking VGIRLS. I dont know whether its a good one or not. But my first impression isnt really that great. And BAP is stuck with their original name. B.A.P which stands for Best. Absolute. Perfect. I almost laugh when I first know that.

"Jisu-ah. Do you have anything planned tomorrow?" Hyomin asked out of sudden. She's usually the quiet one. Shinyoung and Jinhee looked at her weirdly. "Me? Uhmm, I dont think so. Why?" I asked back. She smiled. "I want you to help me on something" she said, smiling widely. That was rare. "Oh, sure" I said. "What on earth is going on? Are we invited?" Jinhee said. "No.... I have something to ask Jisu and its a private thing" Hyomin said and smiled at me, before hanging her head low.

I smiled back uncertainly, with thoughts running in my head. What is she talking about? Hyomin and I never had a girly talk. Private stuff? What is she referring to? Whatever, I'll know it by tomorrow though.

 

 

"Here!" Hyomin semi-shouted. I found her and walked towards her, with a smile on my face. Why did she want to meet me here, at Han River? Too romantic and quiet. "Well, hello there. What do you want to talk to me about?" I said to her. I know, I'm a little bit too impatient. She looks hesitated.

"Uhm, honestly, I want to ask you something" she said slowly. I nodded to her, gesturing her to continue. "Daehyun Oppa....." she said and then stopped her words. Daehyun? What about him? "Actually, I like him" she said very quickly and timidly. Like a shy little girl. I was taken aback when she said that. But still, I managed to control my expression, I guess.

"R-really....? Are you going to c-confess?" I questioned her. She looked up to me and nodded shyly. "Actually, I already did" she said. "Then how did he response?" I asked, almost too immediately. Hyomin smiled sadly after hearing my question. That actually gave me a really big feeling of relieveness.

"He said that he cant accept my confession. He said that he wouldnt want to do something that will bring problem since we're going to debut soon." she said sadly. I nodded in response. "But Jisu...." she spoke again before I could let out my thoughts.

"I think his heart was filled with somebody else. He loves someone else. I cant tell it by the look in his eyes. That made me feel depressed. I would have accept it if he doesnt have anyone he likes. But it doesnt turn out like that. No matter what, I will find that girl and make her leave so that I could have Daehyun" Hyomin said seriously. I gulped.

You wont believe me but I saw flames burning in her eyes. I almost shivered at her words. I might be the girl she'a talking about. Somehow I think that she's a little too obsessed with Daehyun. I didnt realize it at all until she said it herself. She's good at making her action oblivious.

"What do you want to ask me anyway?" I asked. She looked at me and burst into laugh. Bipolar much. "Haha, I almost forgot about that" she said and stopped laughing. I just let out a smile, although I'm not sure whether it came out sincerely or the opposite.

"About Daehyun... Jisu-ah, you're close to him, right?" she asked hopefully. "I guess you can say so. But not too close" I said without hesitation. "Ah, really...? Is he close with any girls in your school? Or did he get himself a girlfriend before?" she asked again. "Uhm, I dont really k-know those stuff, I'm sorry" I lied. Hyomin sighed. "Well, he had a lot of fangirls in school though. But not him alone, BAP as well" I explained. She stared longingly at me. Somehow that creeps me out.

"Are you one of them? Daehyun's fan?"


A/N:

What the hell, VGIRLS? I'm freaking retarded and uncreative. Sorry for making the stupid name.