One winter morning

Closer

Daehyun's POV

I woke up in the morning and staright away called Jisu. Who knows, she's still sleeping. "Hello?" I said. "Who is this?" Indeed, she sounds like she just woke up from the call.

"Daehyun Oppa" "I dont have any Oppa called Daehyun. Sorry" Is she kidding me? "Wait! I'm Daehyun for god's sake" "Ah, Daehyun. Why are you calling me? Wait- Ohh. But its just 7.45 am. Let me get some sleep first" "No! Get up and I'll fetch you in half an hour. Get ready. I'm hanging up" I said and ended the call. I smiled and stretch my body. "What a wonderful morning!" I said as I got up and went to the bathroom.

 

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!" I shouted as I got out from the toilet. "Yah!" I shouted to Youngjae who's currently laughing his off on the floor. "Not funny alright? What so funny about suprising people" I muttered and kicked Youngjae's . I ignored him and went to my wardrobe to pick an oufit.

After a while, Youngjae's laughter vanished. "Going somewhere?" he asked. I hummed in response. "With who?" "Alone" "Really?" he asked suspiciously. I stared at him. "Of course. What do you expect" I said and rolled my eyes then continue to find a perfect clothes. Suddenly, I heard a hysterical laugh.

I looked at the owner of the laugh and frowned. "What the hell, Yoo Youngjae?" I said and recieved a louder laugh. A second by second, his laughter slowly disappeared. "Dont lie. I know you're going on a date. So tell me, who's the girl?" he said. I was taken aback at first but still, I covered it up. No way I'm telling him.

"Dont make me laugh. Why would I go for a date at this time?" I lied. "Oh really? Then who's the 'First kiss' you're texting with last night? I saw it all" he said teasingly. Oh yeah, I do save Jisu's name as First kiss since she was my first kiss after all. Luckily I didnt save her name as her real name. I wonder what she saved my name as? Prince? Love? Cutie pie?

"Yah, are you crazy or something? Why did you grin suddenly?" Youngjae said. I quickly controlled my expression. "What the hell are you talking about? We were all sleeping last night" I said as I looked at my watch. Goddammit, I wasted my time. Its all Youngjae's fault. "I'm not really sleeping. And you didnt sleep at all" he said. I ignored him.

"Dammit you're wasting my time! Now I'm late!" I shouted at him and quickly put on my clothes. "Yah. Why are you in rush when you said that you're going out alone? Quickly tell me the truth or I will tell other members and spy on you" he said. I made a face. "Fine fine I'm going out with someone, okay?" I said and rushed to the door and put on my shoes.

In the middle of putting my shoes, a call came and I quickly answered it while putting on my shoes. "Hello?" I said. "Yah. Half an hour? Its already freaking 40 minutes. I got ready as quick as hell and you havent even arrive!" she said. She sounds annoyed. "Sorry sorry. Its Youngjae's fault! Aishh why this shoes-" "Who are you, first kiss?" Youngjae shouted. "What?" Jisu, on the other line said.

"Ignore him. Yah I'll be there in 10 mins okay? Bye." I said as I ended the call. "Youngjae-ah, I'll get going. Please dont tell anyone! I will tell you what you want to know after I get back. Bye!" I kissed his cheek and ran off to Jisu's dorm. As I was running, I heard Youngjae shouted, "Yah! Be thankful they havent woke up yet" I laughed.

It usually takes 20 minutes to her dorm by walking but I'll make sure I'll cut the time to 10 minutes by running. After reaching her dorm, I saw her standing lazily, waiting for me I guess. I jogged to her and my fell on the floor with me panting like hell.

"Sorry. Its Youngjae's fault" I kept on blaming Youngjae. "What did he do? What first kiss? I heard he said something like that" Jisu asked. "He keep asking me where I'm going, am I going alone. I saved your name as First kiss in my phone. He saw it." I said shyly and stood up. Naturally, we started to walk side by side. "Oh... But did you tell him?" she asked. "No. He knew by himself. I didnt know he was stealing glances at my phone yesterday. Curse him" I said and she laughed.

"You really came prepared....with the mask and the wig. By the way, where are we going?" she asked. "I wear it so that nobody will recognize me. How do I look? Lets just walk first, then decide. Since its still early in the morning." I said. She stopped walking and looked at me. Then, her hand slowly came in contact with my wig. She looked at me and smiled. "Nice. It suits you well, Bruntte boy" she said and laughed. Without knowing, I smiled widely as well.

"Cold?" I asked as we walked. "I'm good" she said. "This woman, why arent you wearing glove? Its freaking winter. Here, take my glove" I said and took off one of my glove and put in on her hand before she could protest. "Tch. Not even a gentleman. Giving me only one hand. See, now the temperature is uneven on different sides!" she whined. But still, she wears it.

"You said the magic word" I said as I held her hand without glove and intertwined our fingers before putting our hands together in my sweater pocket. She looked at me and raised her eyebrow. "What? Dont tell me you dislike it cause I know you like it" I said. Jisu scoffed. "I just like the equal warmth feeling on my two hands" she said and tightened her grip on my hand. I chuckled. "Tch" I muttered and smiled unknowingly.