A sudden request

Closer
I excused myself from the two of them and went to the school's rooftop. Trying to escape from crowd. I lied on the bench and looked up at the sky. This is very nice. I love this feeling. I let out a deep sigh and closed my eyes. I could be asleep by now but thanks to the noise, I didnt. So annoying. I took out my iPod and started to hear some songs which is somehow very romantic. I started to daydreaming about Daehyun with my eyes closed. I really want to confess. But I've got no guts. Frustrated, I let out a short scream to relieve stress. I shouldnt be thinking about this stupid love story. I tried to calmed myself. *Relax, Jisu. This is just highschool. You still have a long way to go.* I just hope that this is just a puppy love instead of some damn serious feeling. I opened my eyes and looked at the sky again. *Please, show me the right things to do* I prayed silently and took away the earphone from my ear. "What are you thinking about?" I heard a voice. I tilted my head and my eyes widened. "W-what..... H-how...... S-since w-hen...." I stuttered at the sight. "I saw you walking to the stairs and decided to follow you up. But you didnt even realize haha" Daehyun said and chuckled. My face paled. "Why I didnt even realized? Stupid idiot Jisu" I muttered and mentally knocked my head. "By the way, you look pretty." he said and smiled. I looked at him and blinked. I guess I really look pretty since everyone is saying the same thing. Even Daehyun. Amazingly, when he complimented, I didnt blushed. "T-thanks. For today, I put something on my face. You know...." I said honestly and let out an awkward laugh. "Is it the first time? So you didnt even wear makeup before?" he said with his wide eyes. "Yeah? What's so weird about it?" I asked and raised my eyebrow. "I-I mean, I thought you wore makeup all this time cause you look so flawless." He said timidly. "Is that an indirect compliment? Haha" "Haha I guess so." "Why are you here? I mean, why are you following me?" "Just feeling like it" he said and shrugged. "Owh...." I said. To tell the truth, I hope he gives different answer. But he didnt. *I told you not to have high hopes* My little heart said. "Jisu, I have a request from you. Actually, I wanted to audition on this Saturday. I hope you can audition with me? We can practise together after school." He said and I looked into his sparkling eyes. "Uhh" I hesitated. He looked at me with hoping eyes. "But why did you want to audition with me? I'm not so good. There's a lot more talented girls to audition with. For example, Min Yoori." I said. It feels really hard to let out that words when I dont want him to be with another girl. But I have to admit that Min Yoori got a really powerful voice. But still, Daehyun looked dissapointed but I do not know how to comfort him. "I'm so sorry" I said. I felt guilty. He just kept quiet. "I'm very sorry. But what else could I do?" I said to him. "If you're feeling guilty, go audition with. We could be singer together." he said, not even laying his eyes on me. I furrowed my eyebrows, thinking hard about his request. "But my voice is nothing" "Are you kidding me? You're voice is so....." he said looking around, trying to find a suitable word. I waited for him to finish the sentence. ".... I dont know how to describe it but I'm 100% sure that the word I'm trying to find is positive." he said. I almost melted at his sentence. He's too sweet. I could even eat him. *ert Jisu activated* God, stop it, brain. "Jisu, I want to be a singer. I didnt know what I've always wanted to be at first but you complimented my voice, saying that I'm good enough to be a singer. Since then, I set my mind that I wanted to be a singer. I hope you can be one with me too....." he said. I let out a sigh and there's a long pause. After a long thought, I nodded slowly. Then, I saw him grinned. I cant help but to do the same. It's contagious. "Thanks! I'll treat you cheesecake after this!" He said excitedly and I laughed. Daehyun and his cheesecake. Suddenly, my phone rang. I answered. "What?" "Where are you?" "With a friend" "Owh, who? Woori?" "No." "Then who? ARE YOU DATING SOMEONE?!" "What? No. What the hell are you thinking about?" "Where are you?" "Somewhere in school. Dont worry. I'm not kidnapped." "Whatever. I want to hangout with Baekhyun. So, you have to go back home yourself I guess." "Fine. Bye" With that, our conversation ended. "Kyungsoo?" Daehyun asked and I nodded boringly. "So..... When are we eating cheesecake?" I asked. A smile appeared when I said it, making me chuckled. "Now!" he said and we left the school. (A/N: Thanks for reading and enjoy this day like its your last day on earth, okay? Yay!)