Meeting Kyungsoo's friend

Closer
"Yah, why on earth are we here?" "Let's go" Kyungsoo grabbed my arm and dragged me into the place. "Welcome! What can we do for you?" The worker asked. "Please makeover this woman for me" Kyungsoo said. What the hell. Why am I even here. I hate makeup. Its sticky for god's sake. But since I'm already inside, I cant make a scene and leave Kyungsoo all dumbfounded. Damn you. "Sure! This girl will be pretty in just 2 hours! Since she's already very pretty without makeup, she'll turn out more than pretty" the worker said and lead me to the chair. *2 hours?!* The worker started to took out all the tools for makeup. The blusher, the eyeliner and the whatever things I dont even know what it is called. As for Kyungsoo, he was styling his hair. Not himself of course, the worker. "Is it possible if you makeover her beside me?" Kyungsoo said, since he cant move. Why the hell? So that he can play with me? Hate you. "Sure, anything for our customer!" The worker said and lead me to the chair next to Kyungsoo. "You guys sure a good couple! And plus, you guys face are a bit similar to each other. Nowadays couple likes it when their partner looks alike them." the worker said while doing her work. "No, we're cousin" I said and I heard Kyungsoo chuckled. "Ohh. I'm very sorry. No wonder you guys look alike to each other." the worker said and smile. I smiled back. Then, another worker came and said, "A pair of cousin with beautiful faces. I'm jealous." Then, we heard giggles. I just smiled back awkwardly. -- "Annndd we're done! I dont think I have to do your hair since its already beautiful. Too fragile to even touch" the worker said and I opened my eyes. Indeed, I admit I look prettier with makeup. But still, its sticky. I looked at Kyungsoo and saw his jaw dropped. I laughed at him. "Why? Am I that pretty?" "Indeed" he said. Wow. I didnt know I am THAT pretty that even Kyungsoo admit it. I looked at his hair and try to give a positive comment. "Hmm. Not bad of your hair too. Looks like an elementary student but still cute" I said. He smiled. We went to the counter and Kyungsoo paid for me. Of course, it was quite expensive but its worth it. "Hmm. This side of you is really rare. So, enjoy this time as much as you can, get it?" Kyungsoo said and I nodded boringly. "Oh, not to forget, we'll a LOT of picture today. Keep that in mind." He said and winked. I made a face at him. Seeing that, he quickly walked away, dragging me along. I looked at my watch- 12.00 pm. So, the carnival started an hour ago. What can I do? "Uhh, Kyungsoo....can we eat somewhere before going?" I said and he eyes me suspicously. "Are you kidding me? There's many food will be sell in the carnival!" Kyungsoo said. I lowered my head. -- "Buy from our stall!" "Try this, its really delicious!" "2 in 1 cake! Cheap!" I heard many people shouted, trying to attract customers. I saw Woori, with her other friends laughing all happily. Yeah, I'm jealous. But its not her fault anyway. I told her I wont be going. Thus, she has a lot more friends than me. I should thank her that she always stucked with me whenever I'm alone. "Jisu? Jisu!" I heard Kyungsoo calling my name. "Uh-uhh? Did you call me?" I asked when I get back to my sense. "What the hell are you thinking so deeply about?" he asked me and I smiled half-heartedly at him. "Nothing, just wondering what I've done since I was born. You're right. I should have be more socialable. Sorry to have you be with me today" I said. "Eyy, what is the use of cousin?" He smiled and rubbed my arms. "Let's change the topic. Its awkward. We used to bickered" I said half jokingly. "Sure. What do you want to eat? Oppa will buy it for you" "Eyy, can you stop addressing yourself as Oppa? We're in the same age for god's sake." "No. I'm older by 6 months from you. 6 months is a long period" he said and I scoffed. "Whatever. Hmmm, I want to eat that....." I said as I pointed my fingers to the pizza. He laughed and ruffled my hair but still, bought me the pizza. *Sometimes, Kyungsoo is nice and useful* Honestly, I was hoping to see someone. But I didnt see him. Where could he be? "Hye, Kyungsoo!" I heard someone said. The owner of the voice is indeed, very cute. "Dude! Long time no see! How come you're here?" Kyungsoo said. "Yeah! Its been a long time. Just visiting other school's carnival? How bout you? And is that your girlfriend? I envy you, she's hot!" his friend said. I mentally thanked him. Its really rare to hear people compliment me. *Well, too bad, Jisu.* "Haha no. She's just my cousin. Dont compliment her, or she'll blushed and be all full of herself" Kyungsoo said, laughing and nudged me. Seriously? Does he have to say that to his friend? Gosh. His friend just laugh while I just looked at the freaking 'pretty' floor, with the anger feeling towards Kyungsoo. "Hi! I'm Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun! Nice to meet you!" Kyungsoo's friend said cheerfully and held out a hand. I guess its for me to shake it, huh? I took his hand and shooked it. "Hye! Jisu. Gu Jisu." I said and smiled.