That one retarded boy

Closer
Today, I mean right now, I'm on the way to school. As usual, squeals were heard. Kingka's fault for sure. BAP. I personally have a crush on Daehyun. Yeah, yeah. I'm the typical girl who like their school's kingka. Just that I'm the quiet type that does not squeal. Its not really called crush because I like him for serious. Trust me, if I like this one particular people, I'll like them for at least a year. That only one person. No one else. Creepy, huh? As usual, I would glanced secretly at him. But today, its different. I think..... He just stared back into my eyes. I quickly turned my head and jogged to the toilet to cool down my burning face. I looked at the mirror and examined myself. *I didnt blushed, right...?* Nightmare if he saw my heated face. Damn. Maybe I was just full into myself. It could be that he was looking at someone on the same angle as me. Maybe a prettier girl. Not to brag but I dont think I'm ugly. *So confident~* And I heard female think they are 5 times prettier than they actually are. *So like me* I quickly headed to my class and luckily, the teacher didnt come in yet. Woori? As usual. Freakin late. Now is Physics. I have one common class with Daehyun which is freaking P.E. My worst. Usually, I would just sit on the bench nearby and watch them playing. Forever alone. I have totally no stamina and thats why I in P.E. Teacher came into class and all of us greeted Ms. Go. "Alright class! Today, we'll all have a new friend. Kyungsoo, you may come in." she said. I was actually daydreaming but then I heard the class became noisy and somehow....excited? Especially the girls. I looked up and saw Kyungsoo. The heck?! I furrowed my eyebrow at his sight."Hi! I'm Do Kyungsoo (D.O)! Nice to meet you!" He said and looked around the class with his wide round eyes. I blinked in disbelief. He finally saw me and grinned. "Alright, you may choose your seat. Anywhere you want." Ms. Go said. Kyungsoo walked and walked until he reached my table. "Teacher, I want this seat" Kyungsoo said and pointed at my table. I mentally cursed at him. Why the hell is he making my life complicated than ever?! "Uhh. As you can see, the seat is taken but.... If Jisu let you, I dont mind" she replied. "Ahh, so your name is Jisu. Pretty name. Like its owner. So, Jisu-ssi, can I have this seat of yours?" he asked and smirked a little. I could feel all the classmates were looking at us. Damn, Kyungsoo. I glared at him and stood up, shifting myself beside Woori's seat which is just behind mine. "Teacher! Sorry I'm the very the late!" right after, Woori came. The teacher rolled her eyes and continued her lesson, used to Woori's lateness. She walked towards her desk and saw Kyungsoo. Throughout the class, I could feel her tensed. She has this weak side on a guy. Anyway, I know her crush. Recess time came and he quickly held my shoulder when I was about to exit from class. Woori saw it and I swear I saw her curious yet jealous face. I turned to Kyungsoo and glared at him. "Mind I'm joining you, pretty?" Kyungsoo said playfully and I rolled my eyes. "No" "Yes!" Woori and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and Woori gave me a "please~" face. I sighed and nodded to Kyungsoo. We walked to the cafetria and sat on the empty table. "I'm going to buy some food. Save my place" Woori said and I nodded. "Woori-ssi, can you help me buy some bread? Please~" Kyungsoo said with some aegyo. I mentally scoffed. Woori nodded excitedly and went away. As soon as she was quite far away, Kyungsoo turned his head to me and pinched my cheeck. I glared at him and made a face. "What do you want?!" I asked. "Yah. Arent you happy to see me? My god, I just arrived in Korea for god's sake? We havent meet for so long yet you treat me this way? I'm hurt" Kyungsoo said and wiped his fake tears. "Who asked you to be so cocky on your first day." "For fun" he said monotoned. "So...? How's uncle and aunty?" he continued. "They're living really well with their beautiful daughter." I said and he scoffed. "Beautiful my " "You're the one who said, 'Mind that I'm joining you, pretty?' That means you agree that I do have a pretty face!" he rolled his eyes and made an disbelief expression. He was about to shot me something but held it when Woori came. "Here's your bread!" Woori said with a wide smile. "Thanks!" Kyungsoo smiled at Woori and I swear I saw her blushing. Secretly, Kyungsoo made me notice him and glared at him. And his face is like 'I'm watching you'. I ignored him and eat peacefully.