TS ENT

Closer

Jisu's POV

The next morning, I went to TS building to sign the contract. Actually, if I was not with them yesterday, I dont intend to sign the contract. But I did as my father said. Because I'm lost and do not know what I wanted to be.

I arrived at the building alone without my parents. Well, they didnt ask to bring our parents along, right? "Hello, I'm here to sign a contract for a new trainer. Where should I wait?" I asked the receptionist. "Ah. Can you let me know your name?" "Its Gu Jisu" "Please wait for a moment" she said and looked through the file. Later, she took out a document. "Please come this way." she said and lead me to who knows where.

While walking, she talked to me. "I heard you auditioned with a friend. Am I right? I heard you both caught the jugdes' eyes. You must be really good." she said. Well, I'm honoured. "Ahh, yes, I did. I'm not that good but my friend is. Maybe because we chose a suitable song, it turned out nicely. But may I ask you a question?" I asked. "Well, you're so humble. Sure, what is it?" "Did my friend is accepted to be a trainer as well?" I asked. Damn, I shouldnt be asking her a question that doesnt involve me. I heard her chuckled. "Of course, he'll be signing the contract today as well. You'll meer him later. But, you dont know? You dont contact each other regarding the good news? That's new to me" She said. Suddenly, my heart beats faster than ever. Just by hearing that I'll meet him later. Why the hell I've never thought of meeting him here? 

"We're not really close. We just auditioned together" I lied. She nodded and lead me to a room. And nobody's there. I guess he's not here yet. Honestly, I miss talking to him. Knowing that he'll only give my cold stares and smirk, I cant help but to feel dissapointed. "Please stay here for a while. Would you like water?" The receptionist asked. I just shooked my head. Then, she left the room. So, I'm alone. Five minutes later, still nobody came.

Without knowing, I lead myself into my own world. I was daydreaming. I was thinking what expression should I give him when I see him later. I was daydreaming about him walking into this room with his usual cold stares instead of a happy one. I? I guess I'll just-

Bang! A door shot open. I think I know who is it. So, I didnt bother looking up. Instead, I hung my head low with no confidence. And him too, just sat on the seat beside me. Awkward. I took out my phone to busy myself with and to prevent awkwardness. I didnt even glance a bit at him. Since I'm really bored and would like to not thinking about Daehyun, who's currently sitting beside me, I decided to play tetris. Cause tetris is just awesome. I turned the block and before letting it land, something appeared in my mind. I was playing tetris when I first met him personally. I quickly pressed the home button and pretended to text someone.

To my pleasure, another people came in. I smiled. Finally. I quickly stood up and bowed to the guy. He was dressed formally like how an office worker should have. "So, Gu Jisu and Jung Daehyun. Am I right?" he asked and I nodded calmly. "Well, hello guys! So, Congratulation! You're a trainer! As you know, we take a lot of trainers in to be trained and not all of them could be a real idol. But in yours' situation, you guys are confirmed to be an idol." he said clamly. I was shocked. Why the hell are we confirmed to be an idol. As to answer my question, the guy continued.

"The judges discussed a lot about the audition. And it came to conclusion that you guys are confirmed to debut. This is because both of you did a great job in the audition. Both of you caught the judges' attention and sang really well. Not to mention, you both have a nice face. So what we planned is, Daehyun-ssi will debut as the last member of a group. And Jisu-ssi will debut as a solo singer. But both will debut in the same month. Maybe Jisu-ssi will debut earlier. So, both of you will be train for a year. Do you understand what I'm talking about?" the guy gave a long speech but I take every word seriously. I nodded to him. Honestly, I dont really want to be idol. Heck, I dont even want to be one. But I'm too late. Its all that jerk's fault.

"If you dont have any question, now, shall we sign the contract?" the guys said, a little too excitedly. "Ahh, I forgot to tell you something. From now on, Daehyun will be train with another five members that are also confirmed to debut and Jisu will train with another three girls which are also confirmed to debut but a little later than both of you. But trust me, you both will meet each other a lot from now on." the guy said and handed us a contract. I cant help but to imagine how awkward would it be. Both of us were really quiet. Maybe because of excitement for him but for me, its kind of terrifying to debut.

"Read carefully and if you agree with the conditions, you can sign it. I'll be back for another 10 minutes." he said and left the room for some unsettled business maybe. He looks kinda rushing. And again, we're in the room alone. I read all the content in the contract carefully and try to take every words written seriously. So far so good. Not anything to worry about. After reading about 90% of the content, I heard a pen tumbled down on the table. I was about to turn my head but to think back, it was just Daehyun who finished his business. I finally read all of it and about to sign it. But somewhat, I hesitated. To sign or not to sign. Urghh whatever. Just sign it already. And finally, I sign it.

I looked at my watch. Gosh, there's still five more minutes. That's long. "Thanks." I heard. I turned and looked at Daehyun bravely. He was looking into my eyes. I quickly tilted my head back to the front. I didnt even response to his thanks and I didnt even know what is it for. I cant deny that I'm curious. I want him to talk more. "Maybe I would not have been accepted if it isnt for you." he said. No, you were determine and you got talent that's why, I wanted to tell him that. But I guess I'm still not ready to talk to him. But by just hearing his voice, made my heart flutter. I personally hate that feeling built inside of me.

"It's your talent after all. What does it have to do with me?" I blurted slowly. I heard him sighing. "If it is not because of you, I could have di- Urgh forget it" he said and ran his hand through his hair. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. For some reason, looking at him making me feel like I'm falling in love again. Damn, stop it. I didnt realize that I was still looking at him until he spoke up. "What are you looking at? Admiring my face? You must be regretting" He said and smirked. I stopped looking at him and rolled my eyes. "Why should I even regret. Its you who leave me anyway....." I blurted.

I could feel a stare at me. Is he burning hole on my head or something? Cause I suddenly feel hot and uncomfortable. Luckily, the guy came. Just right in time. "Sorry. I was a little bit late. So, sign already?" he asked. I nodded and looked at my watch. Indeed, he was five minutes late. Why I didnt even realize? He took our contract and checked it. A smile was formed on his face. "Wow, an amazing artist will be borned by TS. So, you can start training by next Wednesday, which is the day after tomorrow. Anyway, you can call me Mr. Hwang. We'll meet often from now on." he said and took out his hand and shook my hand and Daehyun's. 

Daehyun's POV 

I was done signing the contract. I purposely tumbled my pen down loudly so that Jisu will somewhat look at me. I dont know why, but I need her attention. But she doesnt give me what I need. Soon, she also finished reading and signed the contract.  "Thanks" I blurted. I was hoping that she's looking at me and she did. I took this chance to look into her eyes cause I've been longing to do that for years. To my dismay, she quickly turned her head back to the front. A frown was formed on my face. "Maybe I would have been accepted if it isnt for you" I said honestly. I know she heard me.

"Its your talent after all. What does it have to do with me?" she said slowly. And she still isnt looking at me. I sighed. "If it is not because of you, I could have di- Urgh. Forget it" I said. I cant let out those words, I could have die out of nervousness. Those words is too pathetic to say to a girl that dump me. Finally, she looked at me but with her eyebrow raised. Well, I hate that. After a few seconds, I realized that she still looks at me.

"What are you looking at? Admiring my face? You must be regretting" I said and smirked at her. Damn, I cant even imagine that I was applying my flirting skill at Jisu. But I just did it. She immediately stopped looking at me and I saw her rolled her eyes. "Why should I even regret. Its you who leave me anyway..." she said without looking at me.

I just stared longingly at her. Did I hear it correctly? Since when I leave her. She's the one who dumped me, right? What the hell she's talking about. I was about to speak up but a guy came. The guy came in and collect the contract. He said he was a little late. Dont worry mister, I'm more than happy that you were late. You can be more late, I dont mind at all. So, me and Jisu shooked our hand with Mr. Hwang and our business is done. I'm going to be an idol, hell yeah!

All three of us left the room and went to our respective way. I just followed Jisu from the back slowly. After we're out of the building, I quickly grabbed her arm. What the hell am I doing?

"Hey... wanna hangout?"