What kind of fate is this?

Closer
-Daehyun's POV- The heck is this boy doing to me? I almost score! I must score, knowing that Jisu is watching me playing. Or not? Wait a second- isnt this guy....? Yeah, he is. He is the one that seemed close to Jisu. Damn it. Why he-?! How dare he took the ball away from me. Without knowing, I glared at him. I played with passion but never score. Aishh. I should have score. Thanks to him, I didnt. Damn. After the game, I saw him walking towards Jisu. I dont know what they were walking about but I was a little happy with Jisu's little action. She just knocked his head. Great. But later, I heard that guy shouted. Yeah, I heard it like no doubt. "Are you sad that Oppa didnt manage to make a goal? Sorry, I'll do better next time!" The heck. Who is he to glare himself as Oppa to Jisu. We're all in the same age for god's sake. Suddenly, I turned gloomy. Did she just knocked his head because he didnt do well in the game? That means, Jisu's upset because he didnt score a goal for her? Oh god. She turned around and showed her fist to him. She's really mad. I dont know what's going on. But one thing I know, I hope she didnt like him. And you know what, since this morning, that guy kept bugging her. He freaking backhugged her. Well, its called bugging if she didnt like it right? Although its a good thing. I wish I can do that to her one day. The day goes on boringly. I have no class with Jisu except for P.E. *At least I can see her long and slimy legs.* Stop being a ert, Daehyun. One thing that I would like to thank to the school. Thanks for making the girls wear short. Well, a man is a man. Dont expect me to be innocent. *Wink Wink* School's over and I went to the coffee shop alone to reduce my little stress. Well, unreasonable stress to be exact. I ordered a cappucino blended, my favourite and took a seat. I dont what I did but the time gone by really fast. Maybe I was blanking, thinking about Jisu. *Jisu, stop making my life harder than ever. But I dont think I can even live without you.* "Hye!" I heard someone said. I looked up and saw Jisu. *What kind of fate is this. I just thought about her and she appear just right* "Hye! Sit down" I said to her. She smiled and sat down. "Order something. My treat!" I said. Glad I'm quite a gentleman. "Oh I ordered already. They will serve" she said. I just nodded awkwardly. "So....what's up?" I asked. "Haha nothing. Just wandering around the town and just decided to go into a coffee shop but then I saw you." she said and smiled to me. I smiled back to her and something popped up in my head. "Jisu, I dont you dont mind but can I ask you something?" I asked her. "Sure." "Uhh...where should I start? Uhmm, I saw a new boy in school and seemed like both of you are close." "Ahh. That idiot? Haha. He's my cousin actually. Why are you asking?" "Haha. No reason. Just curious." I said and sighed mentally. He's her freaking cousin. But does cousin do all those skinship? Whatever. I have to be nice to him later. Way too nice of course. "So what's his name?" "Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo. He just came from America." she said and then the waiter came to serve her drink. "Owh. Wanna hangout?" I asked randomly. Damn. "Sure but where?" she said. "Dont think too much and just finish your drink" I said and smiled. She quickly drank up all of it and said, "I'm done!" happily. Wow. How cute. "So....? Where are we going now?" she asked. Someone's excited. Did she likes me? I stood up and she followed me out of the coffee shop. To tell the truth, I dont know where are we going to. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to who knows where. Well, I really have guts to hold her wrist, huh? I dont even know she likes it or not. While walking, an idea popped up in my head. I smiled and run, dragging her wrist softly along with me. -- "Noraebang?" she asked, eyeing the building hesitately. I smiled and nodded. I dont know where I got this idea but here I am. "Let's go in" I said and tried to walk. But I cant. I felt someone held my fingers softly. I turned around and looked at her. "Why?" "Daehyun, I-....I cant sing, seriously. N-nobody would like to hear my voice" she said. "Relax, we're here for fun. Its not audition. Dont worry." I assured her. She hesitated but nodded. As soon as we're in the room, I dont know why but it just feels so awkward. "Not going to sing?" I asked her. She shooked her head. "I-I....can. I-if you want me t-to" she said stuttering. Obviously didnt want to. But since she offered, I would love to hear her voice. "Would you like to sing first?" I asked and she shooked her head as fast as she can. "Ok then" I said coolly. Actually, its my first time to sing infront of anyone beside BAP. At first, I dont even know how's my voice. But when I went to noraebang with BAP, they tell me that I have a nice voice. Well, I dont know actually. I trust them. Cause I'm freakin going to sing infront of Jisu. I cant wait to hear her voice later. For now, I'll show mine. I quickly picked a song and then the music started. I just cant hear anything beside my fast heartbeat right now. I'm nervous.