Having fun

Closer
Everyday after school, I practise singing with him as promised. I realized my confidence slowly built up. When we're practising, he always talks and make a hilarious joke. Not that I mind, but I cant practise properly with all my energy lose from laughing. We chose a duet song to sing infront of the judges. A romantic one. Geez. As usual, I sing with the similar feeling from the lyrics. And you wont believe what I'm going to say but we even praticed dancing. He said only singing is not enough for people to get accepted nowadays. So, Daehyun asked a help from his friends, Jongup and Zelo to create a choreography for us. At first, I felt guilty. I thought it would be a burden for them. But they said it was fine. In fact, they really enjoyed this I guess. And as a result, they create a short yet strong choreography for us. I think the choreography came out really charismatic and amazing to the state that people's jaw will drop. They're younger than us yet they are very talented, I'm jealous. So finally, the day came. I was freaking nervous. I cant sit quietly. My fingers were brushed to each other and my legs just keep shaking amd shaking. Too much of nervousness. I think Daehyun saw me being nervous. But this is not the time to think what Daehyun think about my nervous state. I looked at the screen where the other paticipants were auditioning. God, they're too good to be true. Suddenly, I felt my body stop from the nervous actions as I felt my hand being squeezed. I looked up at Daehyun and he smiled to me. I felt my face broke into smile as well. Daehyun's smile is secretly my medicine. Our turn has come. I was calmed down thanks to Daehyun but now, I see the opposite. Daehyun seems very nervous when our name is called out for audition. We slowly get into the room where there's three judges. We introduced ourselves and started singing. I sang what I've practised for one week and so do Daehyun. I know, one week is a short period. Luckily, however nervous we are, we didnt stutter when singing. I was curious about the judges' thoughts when we sing and I wanted to glanced at them but I was to immersed in the singing and looking straight into Daehyun's eyes. I dont want to break the eye contact. Our singing stop and we turned to dancing. We dance and I think I was a little too excited. I dont know since when I love dancing. Probably when I started to dance with Daehyun. Lol. Honestly, dancing is not my style. But I turn to like it. We finished dancing and bowed to the judges. All we heard was praises and compliments making my nervourness faded. We were so relieved. As soon as we got out from the studio, I jumped and hugged him, feeling a little too happy. When I started to realise what I was doing, I quickly pulled away and apologized to Daehyun. He said it was nothing to be concern of with a happy face. And I was like, *You like hugging too, huh?* *Lol, ert Jisu activated again* Gosh, stop my stupid thoughts. It was only 2.00 pm after we done everything and Daehyun asked me to celebrate with him and as a thanks from him to me. I realized, we hang out together a lot since the ochestra. I think my feelings for him faded a little since I see him more as a friend. Great, I've always wanted that to happen. But I cant guarantee anything about it. I wonder where is he going to take me this time. Anddd. He took me to the freaking amusment park. Hell yeah! I've always wanted to go here. "Now, where should we start?" Daehyun asked while eyeing the whole park, searching for a nice one to ride first. "There!" I said and pointed to the rollercoaster. I've always wanted to try that stuff. It does seem scary but if it is not now, when am I going to ride that? "Let's go!" Daehyun said with confidence. We sat on the seat and I swear, I was terrified as hell even when it haven't even move. Me and Daehyun sat beside each other. It started to move upwords and excitment built up in me. I looked at Daehyun and he mouthed something but I couldnt catch that. So, I made a confused expression. He just smiled and grabbed my hand when suddenly, it started to move down in a very fast motion and I cant help but to shut my eyes thightly and squeezed Daehyun's hand a little bit too hard. Honestly, I could feel he was doing the same thing to my hand. Wow, that moment was epic I tell you. I prayed really hard for it to stop faster because I cant stand it anymore. I was suffocating. The ride soon stopped as what I wanted and I removed my hand from Daehyun's grip. I felt sweat on it and looked at Daehyun. He understood when I showed my sweaty hand and then he looked at his hand too, and laughed. "That was epic!" I said to him and he nodded. We got down from the seat and gosh, I feel like fainting. I'm having headache. "Second round?" he asked. "Hell no" I said and he laughed. "Eat?" "Hell yes." I said and we laughed together. He rested his arm on my shoulder and we walked to the restaurant in the amusment park. "Heaven" I muttered as I smelled annoyingly delicious food. "Where should we go after this?" Daehyun asked. I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrow. "Why did you ask me that question again? I dont know." I said and pouted. And why the hell did I pouted? I dont even know myself. Daehyun chuckled. "Fine. Well I'm sorry" Daehyun said playfully. *Ahh! I dont want to to go home!* (A/N: So.....I went to the Universal Studio in Singapore and that was really fun! The rollercoaster, the transformer ride, the mummy, and so much more! I just write it based on my experience there! I want to go there again, one more time if possible!)