After

Closer

Jisu's POV

"Is it true?" we kept quiet. "I'm asking you whether is it true or not?!" our CEO said angrily. I looked at Daehyun and he looked at me. I turned to CEO and opened my mouth to say something but I was cut off by Daehyun. "Yes, it is true" he said bravely. The CEO sighed. "Since when?" he asked after calming himself. "Since our highschool days, sir" he said again. Our CEO nodded. "Fine. So you've been together even before joining the company, I assume" he said. We nodded. But we broke up and get back together after joining the company.

"Okay, so, how are you guys planning to give excuses to the public? The evidence is too strong" he asked. "We'll be honest, sir" Daehyun said. The CEO eyed two of us weirdly. "Really? If that what you want, okay. But remember, you will somehow be critic by the public. And this is not good for the company!" he said. "We're aware with this, sir. But please trust us" Daehyun said again.

I've been mute for too long. And I dont plan to open my mouth. "I'll see the reaction first"

 

 

"In the end, it ended up like this" I said, eyeing the scenery from the company's rooftop. He stood next to me and did the same, nodding. "Are you alright?" he asked worriedly. I looked at him and smiled. "I'm fine. A secret will be leak one day after all. And it turns out to be today" I said. "What about your family? Any call from them?" he asked again. I rolled my eyes. "I'm a grown up for god's sake. They will not question me anything about stuff. Its my life. But Kyungsoo called me this morning. How about you? Any call from your family?" I said back.

"Kyungsoo? What did he say? Yeah, my mum called me. She said that you look familiar" he laughed and I followed after him. "He was being ridiculous, that Kyungsoo. He said he saw a y picture of me and bla bla bla. And then he hung up. And luckily, Hyomin didnt seem to care about anything. I guess Kai did his job" I muttered the last part but I guess Daehyun heard it.

"Kai? What job?" he raised his eyebrow. "I kind of play cupid on them. You know, he likes me and she likes you. What a suitable pair" I chuckled. Daehyun looked at me fascinatingly. "That seriously works?" he asked. I half-smiled, half-laughed and nodded to him. And we laughed together. And maybe we did a little skinship after that. Or maybe more than that. Well, something similar. If you know what I mean.

 

 

Today we finally get a day off and I decided to visit my parents. Well, I am bad daugther if I did not. I missed them anyway. I went to my house by taxi. I tell you what, its hard, waiting for a taxi nearby the road and there's many people walked by. And I put on my hood to cover myself a little.

A girl around 18 years old walked to me and asked, am I Gu Jisu. I nodded hesitately. She smiled and suddenly showed her thums up at me. "You and Daehyun look great together! I wish you your best!" she whispered and walked away, without forgetting to take a picture with me. And I actually did put some makeup on. A light one. That's how she recognize me I guess. Anyway, she really gave me a slightly emotional feelings. I'm touched. At least, someone support us.

 

So, I reached my home and is greeted by the smell of scrumptious various of food. "Hello, mum" I said casually and she looked at me, eyes wide shocked. She walked to me. "You didnt tell me you're coming! You're lucky that I cooked something good today." she said as she hugged me. "Where's dad?" I asked. "As usual" she said. Oh, yeah. Work. "Then why are you cooking so many kind of food?" I asked weirdly. "Kyungsoo and his parent is coming over for lunch. And dont worry, your dad will come home later" she said and I nodded. "Can you help me with this? I'm going to take my bath" I nodded again.

 

"So, Jisu. How's your idol life?" Uncle Do asked me. "Its tiring but fun at the same time. How's your business doing?" I said back. "You're a good talker. Well, we did have some problems but, its nothing serious. The company is going to release a new smartphone. And I thought that it would be good to have you and your group member prmoting it, including the commercial film. Is it alright?" he asked and my father chocked. I quickly bowed to him a few times. "It would be an honour to do so" I smiled.

"Kyungsoo-yah, next week I'll have you to meet Jisu's CEO." his father said to him. Kyungsoo looked at me and made a face. Nevertheless, he nodded obediently to his father. He's been lazy nowadays, he said.

 

 

 After a month

"Hmm we're not bad" Jinhee said as we watch the first broadcast for our first commercial film. I nodded, we nodded. "It looks so real actually" Hyomin said, referring to the photoshop.

Yes, Hyomin started to talk casually to me since she met Kai. I think Kai likes her as well. When she started to talk casually to me, of course, I felt relief. But I tested her, I asked her why did she suddenly became nice towards me. She calmly said that she had no more grudge towards me, since she doesnt like Daehyun anymore. How childish.

I told her the truth, I told her that it was my plan that she 'coincidentally met Kai'. I remembered her reaction. She kept quiet as if she's thinking something serious. But later, she said, "Nevermind. If you did not, I would have never meet Kai until now" she grinned. Again, I felt relief. Eventually, she opens up to people and she changed from a shy girl to a confident and sociable girl. It took me one second to realize that I made a right choice, eventhough its quite evil somehow. I should thank Kai someday.

After our commercial film ended, like about 30 seconds, we commented this and that as we watch our first CF. It was great to do this kind of work aside from dancing and singing on stage. 

 

 

After the CF broadcast, many people tends to seek for our profile. I guess we did a great job. Nobody knows that our group got this opportunity because my uncle is the owner of the product brand. And I dont want anyone to know though. We became more famous just because of that 30 seconds CF. I didnt forget to sent a sincere thank you card to my uncle.

Besides, about Daehyun and my relationship, I guess most of my group's fan and BAP's fan knew about it. Some of them supported us, some of them doesnt even care and some of them even gave me threatening letter. But of course, I doesnt really care because I know, I have to endure it since I'm an idol. I bet there's more idol out there recieving the similar letter.

I was walking to my dorm and saw a box infront of the dorm's door. The other member were still in the company. Since I'm feeling a little under the weather, I went home first. I lifted up the box and open up, since its for me, Gu Jisu. I smiled, the packaging is very pretty. Suddenly, I let out a gasp as I saw what's in there......


A/N:

So, who's ready for BAP's comeback? MEEEEE!

I heard the song is like a dandy and y matured emotional men concept

........

LOL I CANT IMAGINE