Cooking Cooking

Closer
This is so unbelievable. How could Jung Daehyun likes me? And what the- did I just became his girlfriend? Aishh. Still, I hope this relationship wont ruin my education. Pfft. Like I'm a top student or anything near. I went to school and the first thing I wanted to see is Daehyun's face. Of course, there's this one er that really bother me unnecessarily. "What again?" I asked, trying to calm my anger. "Wait-arent you happy today? From faraway, I could see your teeth shining so brightly because you're grinning. Gosh. As soon as I approached you, see... All mad like a mad woman" he said. "Yeah. You're the only problem" I said and nodded. "Yah- Why are you so cute?!" Kyungsoo asked, more like sqeualed and pinched my cheek. I slapped his hand hardly and he finally moves his hand away from my face. "Ouch!" he yelped. "Thank god that slap gives you some impact. You just need to learn some lesson" "And what is that again?" "STOP BEING A NUISANCE!" "What the hell, Gu Jisu? Did you get yourself a boyfriend? Cause I heard girls becomes moody easily when she's with other guy, not with her boyfriend though." he asked teasingly. I raised my eyebrow, and tried not to blush instead. "I dont think there's any thing related to that. Havent you heard of PMS instead" I said. That PMS thing just popped into my brain suddenly. Thanks, brain. "Yeah. I thought of it too. But I dont think it is. Cause you're having that only for a week in a month, right? But you- hmmm" he said and made Sherlock face, thinking something face. "Whatever. You're so annoying!" I said and left him, trying to stop his suspicions. "Yah! Gu Jisu!" Woori said when I arrived in the class. "What?" I asked coolly. "What the- what, you're asking me? Had a boyfriend and being so secretive." Woori said and scoffed playfully. I paled. What the- How did she know? Ahhh- that insanely hot guy told her I guess. As expected, there's no secret in this tiny earth. One day, it'll be revealed. "I'll talk to you later" "Yah! What later? Now is the time!" Woori said. I sighed deeply and told her everything that happened after the ochestra. "But Woori, how could you lie to me when you give me the ticket?" I said and pouted. "Ask Daehyun about that. Its not my fault at all" she said confidently. "Tch. And what more, you didnt tell me Himchan's your cousin" I said. Woori quickly clasped my mouth and looked around the class to see whether someone heard it or not. Luckily, no. Woori glared at me. "I dont want anyone to know" she said. "Yeah fine. I understand". A few hours later, when the teacher is teaching, I felt a vibration near my . Luckily, I remembered to silent off my phone, considering that I was too happy to forget small stuff. I eyed the teacher and when she's not looking at me, I quickly check my message box. *Daehyun?* 'Meet me in the rooftop, recess time' it says. *Why Daehyun want to meet me? I hope its nothing bad. Ringgg- The moment the recess bell I quickly stood up. "Woori, I wont be in canteen. Is that okay with you?" I said. She nodded. But before I could walk again, she grabbed my arm. "Jisu, are you meeting Daehyun or something?" she asked with a smirk on her face. I blushed and nodded. About Kyungsoo, I couldnt care less though. He got his friends. I mean like a lot. And he already dissappeared as soon as the bell rang. I quickly get to the rooftop and saw that Daehyun already sat on the bench. "Sorry. Did you wait long?" I asked. He turns around and smiled, "Not at all". I smiled and walked toward him. As I got nearer to him, I could see he brought some food to eat. "Wah! You sure eat a lot!" I said and took a seat. "No no. I eat a lot but not today. This is for you!" Daehyun said. "Tch. Being cheesy the first day after we...." I said but did not finish the sentence. Because I dont know what word to say. "Became a couple!" Daehyun said excitedly. I laughed. "Eat. I cooked this for you" he said again. "Really? You have a lot of time I see. Now let me test your skill" I said and took the chopstick. I took one Kimbab and put it into my mouth. "Mmmm" I said. "How?" Daehyun said and looked at me with his sparkling eyes. "Not bad. Sure, people who likes to eat have to know how to cook it, right?" I said and nodded satisfiedly. "Others? I cooked a lot. But I bought some of it actually." he said. "Which one you made?" I asked. "That, that, that and that!" he said, pointing all the food he cooked. So that's left one. Cheesecake. "You bought the cheesecake?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah.... I like it but I prefer the one in the bakery shop than my own." he said. "You made it before?" "Yeah. But the taste is weird so I decided to just buy it everytime I want to eat it" "Then let me test another Daehyun's handmade food." By that, I tasted all the stuff he brought included the cheesecake. "I ate well! Thanks for wasting your time for me. I appreciate it!" I said. "Feel grateful? I'm waiting for yours" he said and I stopped chewing and looked at him which a smirk was on his face. "What did you s-said?" I said. "You heard me" he said and started to pack the food back into its shape. "I'm waiting for yours. Dont forget, alright?" he said and smirked. I totally froze. What the hell am I going to cook for him? He stood up and kissed my cheek. Again, I totally froze. "Bye, I'm waiting for ya HANDMADE cooking" he said, emphasizing the 'handmade' word and waved at me. In one blink of eye, he dissappeared. God, help me.