Bad, Bad encounter

Closer

Jisu's POV

I walked out of the building and suddenly I felt someone grabbed my arm. "Hye....wanna hangout?" Daehyun said. I froze. What does he want from me? "Why should we?" I asked stupidly. "You know..... We should get along since we'll be meeting more in the future" he said. I cant help but to scoff. "What if I dont want to?" "I'll kiss you" he said and smirked. I made a face in disgust at him. Enough of kisses, I'm sick if it. Even if it's with Daehyun

"Fine. I really dont understand you, Daehyun" I said and sighed. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "Where do you want to go?" he asked and smirked. Someone, please remove that stupid smirk on his face. "If you havent think of any place, its best if we dont go anywhere" I said and faked a smile. "What do you mean?" "Obviously I meant that I dont want to hangout with you" I said. Okay, I admit that I'm a little cruel. He smirked. "You will regret" he said and leaned his head closer to mine. I quickly pushed him. I rolled my eyes irritatedly.

"Fine fine. But where the hell are we going for god's sake?" I asked him. "You remeber right? Today is a school day?" "Yeah, and that doesnt answer my question" "I.....just wanna be by y-your side. L-lets just walk around....." he said, somewhat stuttering. He took my wrist and started to walk. "Wow, what is happening. A flirt wanna be by my side." I said sarcastically. He immediately stopped walking and let go of my wrist slowly. Did I say anything wrong? He walked away without saying anything. And I was left alone. But I continue to walk until I was by his side.

I just followed him and later, we reached a street. Myeongdong street. This is the millionth time I went here. With Daehyun, with my friends, with Kyungsoo and the day when I had an awful debt with Kai. I must get into my sense so that I wont stupidly stuck in a similar debt ever again. Daehyun suddenly stopped walking and looked at me. "Now that you followed me until here.... Let's go eat. You like instant noodle right? Lets go" he said while smiling weakly and walked, making me froze on my spot. He still remember what I like.

Before I could walk, a hand grabbed onto mine. My eyes widened at the sight. I saw Daehyun stopped walking. I guess he realized that I was not following behind him. "What are doing here?" Kai asked. He looked at Daehyun and looked back at me. "What are you doing with that guy? You are dating? How could you? Wahh, you even ditch school to date with that ?" he said annoyingly. "What? For your information, I didnt ditch school. I'm not like you. And so what if I'm dating him? Why you even care?" I kind of yelled at him. I felt a presence beside me and I know who is it.

"What's all this fuss about? Jisu, is this your current boyfriend? He's not bad" Daehyun said and smirked. My jaw dropped disbelief of what he just said. "Well, I AM his boyfriend. She ditch you. Why are you hanging out with her? She's mine and only mine" Kai said angrily. Pardon me, what did he just said? "Earth to Kai? What the hell are you talking about?" I said angrily. "So what if she ditch me? I still like her so what?" Daehyun said. I looked at him disbelief. He still likes me? He said I ditched him? Daehyun did? What the is going on? "What the ? Kai? How did you know I used to date him? And Daehyun? What rubbish are you talking about? You're the one who suddenly became a flirt out of sudden and looked at me like I was wrong!" I exploded. Daehyun looked at me like I'm the crazy one here.

"Ji-Jisu..... I know it from Kyungsoo. He told me that you were ditched by that jerk" Kai said. "What? You tell him I ditched him and you tell me he ditched me? You speak rubbish. And for your information, I never tell Kyungsoo anything. He doesnt know anything about this jerk you're talking about. Speak honestly, how the heck did you know?" I kinda shouted, irritated. I realized Daehyun was looking at us blankly without saying anything.

"T-that..... Urghh whatever! And one last warning, you dont talk to my girlfriend ever again!" Kai said. "Hello? Who the hell is your girlfriend?! I am not, you stupidass! We dont have anything relationship anymore!" I said angrily. "Anymore? You dated him?" Daehyun asked suddenly. I looked at him disbelief. "No! And even if he's the last guy on earth, I wont date him!" I said, pointing at Kai angrily. "You heard me, Kai! So desperate...." I said, mumbling the last part.

"What the hell are you talking about, honey? We used to kiss each other with passion. Did you hear that, jerk?" Kai said and eyed Daehyun warningly. Gosh, he sound so desperate. "You made me do it, you jerk!" I said. "This is my last warning, I said that I dont want to see your face again right? What the hell am I seeing right now? I told you we have no more things related. My debt is all payed off! Which part that you couldnt understand?!" I said again. Kai looked at me desperately. He almost teared up. . He hold my face and caressed my cheek slowly. "Dont be like this.... I know you love me...." Kai said desperately and leaned his face towards mine.

I realized the situation and tried to push him away but he's so strong that he didnt flinced at all. Oh god, he's face is too near. Prepare for the worst. I closed my eyes tightly, hoping some miracle would happen. And fortunately, something happen while I closed my eyes. "What the hell?!" I heard Kai said. I dont feel Kai's face any closer so I opened my eyes. I was shocked to see Kai already on the floor while touching his face. Did Daehyun just punched him in the face? I looked at Daehyun with my widened eyes and saw that he was panting and he's clenching his fist.

Seems like Daehyun punched him. I sighed in relief. Although I felt quite guilty that Kai was punched, I was quite happy. He was too much. Daehyun looked at me with his intense gaze. "Kai, accept the fact that I will never be yours. Dont be so desperate" I said, wrapping things up. "Please, I beg you, dont act like we know each other anymore. I have future waiting for me and I hope you wont ruin it. And do remember that my debt with you is done" I said softly, trying to explain to him so that he wont bother me anymore. I took my hand out at him and he reached his hand to mine and got up.

"Should I give you other thing instead?" I asked. He looked up at me with shining eyes. Did he expect anything....dirty? "I could get you a girlfriend" I said and he groaned. "Gu Jisu, why cant you understand? I dont love and will not love anyone other than you" he said. "What a sight..." Daehyun interrupted. Kai glared at him. Its kinda embarrasing to have Daehyun watching all this. "Fine. I'll stop bothering you. But on one condition" he said. "What freaking condition-" I said but was cut off by Kai. "Hear it! Or not, I will continued to bother you" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Kiss me for the last time. Right now. Then I promise you I'll never bother you again. Unless you want me back." he said and smirked. Infront of Daehyun, he said that. Curse you, Kai.

"Daehyun, excuse me. I need to get rid of a clinging bug" I said and dragged Kai to a quieter place. And we did that crap. "I dont want to see you again, get it?" I said to him and slapped him for the last time. I walked away from him. Now I'm satisfied that I manage to slap him at least once. I walked out from the place and found Daehyun. He looks confused.

"Where were we? Instant noodle is it?"


A/N: 

Here you go, a chapter. Thanks for reading.

Seriously guys, SUBSCRIBE! 

Okay, sorry for calling you guys. Subscribe, girls!

I believe the one reading this is a girl so yeahh..