My secret area

Closer
Its already been 3 hours since we're having fun in the amusement park. And I rode the rollercoaster 4 times already. I'm dizzy but I'm used to it. And each time, I held Daehyun's hand. We also went to one of the shop and bought a hairband each. I bought a cat hairband while Daehyun bought a tiger hairband. At this state, I really dont want to go home and enjoy. But there's no solution to it and I know I have to go home. "You want me to accompany to your house? I've never done that even when we hangout a thousand times already. Plus, I can meet Kyungsoo too." He asked me when we're about to leave. "Haha. He doesnt live with me. But nevermind since I wanted to go somewhere else." I said. "Ohh...." Daehyun said slowly. "Where?" he asked again. "Somewhere. Why? Want to follow me again?" I asked playfully. "Oh. If I could. Can I?" he asked. I made a thinking face, rubbing my thumb and index finger together on my chin. "No" I said playfully. But really, I dont want him to know my secret area. 2-3 years ago, I often go there to release stress. "Awww dang it" he said. "What kind of place is it?" he asked again. Damn, he's really curious. "It's secret where only God and I know" I said and he nodded. "Damn. Now I'm really curious" he muttered and I chuckled. "Hye, the bus came. Not getting in?" I said to Daehyun who is lost in thought. He snapped and quickly get into the bus. My stop came and I bid goodbye to Daehyun. *Even the smell of this place greeted me* I thought as I reached the place. I smiled. Great, no one's here. I can enjoy here alone. Want to know where's this? This is *drumrolls* a hill. It is just 800 metres high from land. But still, I could the the view of beautiful Seoul. So beautiful. Usually, I would lie on the land and look up the sky since its dusk, it is quite dark to the state that I could ALMOST see the star. But now, I can just see the lights of the beuatiful buildings that were slowly lighted. I let out a deep sigh and smiled. I lied my back on the grass and closed my eyes. I'll just stay here for an hour and then go back home. A message came. "Are you going to eat dinner in the house?" it said. From mom. "Dont know yet. Maybe yes. Maybe no. Maybe no" I replied. I wanted to eat at home. But who knows, on the way home, I saw foodstalls nearby. And the smell into my nose and seduce me. Who knows. I take the time and think a lot about what happened recently. *What happen if I was accepted to join the company with Daehyun? Will I accept the offer and stuff? I mean, I'm just helping Daehyun but me joining the company and become an artist? I'm so not sure. What if we both didnt get accepted? I am fine. But how am I going to comfort him? I dont really care if he got accepted and I didnt but what if it's the opposite. Thinking of it, it doesnt make sense at all. Why would Daehyun get rejected? Why am I even think about that stupid and doesnt make any sense thing.* Should I leave now? I looked at the watch and nodded. Its already been 45 minutes. Getting ready to leave, I stood up and brushed off all the 'soil' on my pants. As I stood up, I shivered as I could feel the strong wind touches me. Its autumn for god's sake. What do you expect? Day by day, the weather is getting cooler obviously. I started to walk on the trail to get down from the hill. For some reason, the atmosphere seems very creepy and quiet. I tried to brush off that thought but I cant. I'm scared. Suddenly, I felt someone patted my shoulder and I tried to turn around but my mouth was covered with another hand. I started to panic. I shut my eyes tightly and I quietly broke down into tears. It remind me of what happened when I was a child...... (A/N: Subscribe and comment! Have a nice day and thanks for reading!)