Officially

Closer

Daehyun's POV

"Daehyun-ah, you know..... Hyomin.... What are you going to do with her?" Jisu asked out of sudden. "Hyomin? What's wrong with her?" I asked. "She freaking confessed to you" Jisu muttered. "H-how did you know? It was months ago though" I said, confused.

"She told me duhh. What are you going to do with her? She seems like not giving up on you" "What made you say that? I told her that I've no interest at her. I think she accept the fact quite well" I said. "Well, a few weeks ago she asked me a lot about you. I think she still wants you, from the look in her eyes." she said slowly. "I would have to reject her all over again then" I said nonchalantly.

Jisu laughed a bit. "She said that she can tell by the look in your eyes that you like someone else, which is not her. She said she will find the girl and make her leave. Am I the one is she referring to?" Jisu asked and stopped her walking pace. She turned her head, looking straight into my eyes. "She wont be that brutal, I bet." I said. Well, I hope so. I stopped walking and looked at her. "And this idiot," and knocked her head lightly. She hissed and glared at me.

"You still dont get it, huh? I like you, I know the fact that you knew it already but.... Perhaps, do you want to be a big part in my life? Can you be mine?" I looked at her as sincere as I can. She blinked her eyes a few times, looking hesitated. "Its the world for two of us, nobody will know. We will keep it as a secret. Even our own members will not know" I added. She inhaled deeply.

"What do you want me to say?" she smiled. "Of course, I want you to say yes...." I said and hung my head low. I heard her chuckled slowly. "Then, yes" she said. I looked up at her and saw her grinning. I smiled. "Come here," I said, pulling her arm and hugged her. But then she struggled to break free from me.

"Yah...what are you doing?! This is public for god's sake. Let gooo" she whispered while struggling to break away from the hug. I tightened the hug for the last time before letting go. "Hmph" she muttered and dusted her coat. "Jisu, look at me" I said and she instantly did what I said.

I lower my mask and leaned closer to her and kissed her forehead. Then, I looked at her expression and chuckled. Her eyes widened. I leaned closer again and kissed her cheek, and then my lips slowly moves a bit and met her lips. My lips trailed her lips and went lower and stopped at the jaw. My lips unknowingly went lower again to her neck. But before I could do anything else, Jisu pushed me.

"What the hell are you doing?" She said angrily. "Its just a peck on different parts of your face" I mumbled. She rolled her eyes. "By the way, what are we doing here standing like an idiot? Lets go somewhere" she said. "Yah. In the future, I think I'll kiss you a lot more, whenever I want. Be prepared mentally" I said and started to walk, with Jisu's arm hooked with mine. "Answer my question at least" she said annoyedly.

"We're going to a hotel, just for two of us" I said seductively. Jisu stepped on my foot. "Arrghh! It hurts!" I whined. "Whatever. I hate your jokes. I didnt know you're this kind of person. If I know, I wouldnt have liked you in the first place. Yeah, I dont think I would like you" she said amusedly. "What? You think you're the only one? I felt the same! I just didnt say anything" I said, not wanting to lose. "Eish" she glared at me.

"Arent we cute? With the cute couple fights" I said and kissed her cheek. I noticed her blushed. But still, I kept quite so that we wont quarrel and walked quietly. "Seriously...where are we heading to?" she mumbled quietly but I heard it. "You dont have any place in your mind?" I asked and she shooked her head. "Hmm, then let's just walk and talk. This is a limited chance you know. After this, it'll be hard for us even to talk." I said and intertwined our fingers together. She nodded quietly.

"I cant believe I'm saying this, but I'm freaking nervous" she laughed and I could feel that her grip tightened on my hand. "You'll be fine. Everything will be fine. I felt the same way, past few days. But its nothing to worry about" I said. "Daehyun-ah, let's sit there. I'm tired of walking for an hour" she said and dragged me to the nearest bench.

"But can you please keep our relationship as a secret? I dont want anything bad to happen." she said worriedly as she sat down, followed by me. "Of course. You have the permission to kill me if I did that." I said and she chuckled slightly.

"How did you like me in the first place? I thought I'm invisible in school" she said out of sudden. I made a thinking face cutely. "You're not invisible. Not to me, at least. Honestly, I didnt notice you at all in the beginning of the year. But one day I just happen to saw you, sitting on the bench when P.E lesson, all by yourself and suddenly BAM. I fell in love I guess. Since that, I always peek on you whenever I could" I said shyly. She just let out a laugh.

"How about you?" I asked shamelessly. "That's simple. You're a kingka and you're hot. That's why I notice you" she said and laughed again. "Really? That's the only reason?" I pouted. "Damn, wipe off the pout on your face. Its ugly" she said and slapped my cheek playfully. I pouted even more.

"Isnt it natural to like someone? But I choose to like you. Without reason" she said, looking up. I nodded. "Its great to know that someone we like, likes us back" I said. "Yeah. I'm touched" Jisu said and faked a tear. I just chuckled at her silly action.She's quite playful.

 

 

 After about half a day spending time with each other, our date(?) finally came to an end. Its quite saddening but I felt glad that I spent some times with her instead of sleeping. I went back to my dorm with a smile on my face, and not to forget, I do sent Jisu to her dorm back without problem. As soon as I opened the door, the first thing I saw was Youngjae, with his arm crossed. "So, tell me everything. I mean like EVERYTHING" he said with his bossy look.


A/N: 

I wanted to update tomorrow but I'm afraid I'm not even home. So, here you go. 

And a big sorry if you dont like fluffy kind of chapter. I like to write it. 

But actually in real life, I HATE fluffy and lovey dovey action of people. 

But I love to read and write one hahah curse me