Honesty

Closer
-Daehyun's POV- I finally kissed her. The one I really likes for years. After a few seconds, I pulled away. I looked at her expression and she is literally freezing. I giggled. She slowly moves and looked at me with wide eyes. "W-w-why d-did you do t-that....?" She stuttered and blinked a few times. I smiled a smile that were showing teeth and pinched her cheek. Her reaction is too cute. "Jisu-ah, I've been longing to do that for god's sake. Honestly, I liked you since we're in middleschool. I've always wanted to let out the one word, which is I like you. Its I love you to be exact. But I was such a chicken. Knowing its the last year of school, I maned up and tried to get closer to you. Because who knows..... It'll be the last time I'll see you. So, now I confessed to you. I really like you, Gu Jisu." I said without stuttering. I slowly looked at her face, and I saw a smile slowly creeped on her face. Like automatically, I also smiled. "To tell the t-truth, I've also l-liked you for a long time. But I always brush that feeling away. But now, I think I dont have to do that anymore..." she said and blushed a bit. I grinned, knowing that she has the same feeling as me. Life is too good to be true. "I have a confession to make...." I suddenly said. She just stared at me longingly. "Actually, the o-oches......o-ochestra, I-I'm the one that bought you the t-ticket...." I stuttered. "H-How....?" she asked with her wide eyes. "I-I.....asked for Woori's help. I asked her to give it to you, without you knowing anything about me. I p-planned all this. I'm so sorry....." I said and hung head low, ashamed of myself. Its very quiet but suddenly, I heard a giggle. I looked up to see Jisu grinned. "Wait- you're not mad?" I asked, my eyes widened. "Why would I be mad? In fact, I feel proud. You're doing this to get closer to me. But there's one thing I'm curious about though. How do you know Woori?" she asked with her eyebrows furrowed. I felt relief at the same time, chuckled. "Why? Jealous much?" I said teasingly. "......" she made a face but looked downward so I cant see her face. But I saw her. Okay..... I should not and instead just straightforward? Okay.... "Oh..... I know Woori because he's Himchan's cousin. You know Himchan, right? One day, we just got closer and talked about crush. Perhaps, you know who she likes?" I said and saw her jaw dropped. "She's Himchan's cousin?! Why I didnt know? And yes, I know she likes Youngjae" she said. At first she was shocked, then, she turned excited. "Want to play cupid with her and Youngjae?" she asked excitedly. I chuckled. "How can I do that? Even our business hasnt setteled yet" I said and pouted. She raised and eyebrow. "What business- Ah....." she said and blushed. Damn. So freaking cute. Remind me why I'm such a chicken before. "So....?" I asked her. "I dont know..... I've never thought about being in relationship in school days." she said slowly. "Oh...." I said, almost dissapointedly. "But we could t-try....." she said and blushed again. Without knowing, I blushed too. "Really? Not taking back, okay?" I asked excitedly. She nodded shyly with her head hung low. I held her hand and intertwined our fingers. Inside, I was grinning like there's no tomorrow. Its really a beautiful moment. With the beautiful view and beautiful feeling. Theres nothing better than this. "You know what..... This is my first kiss. I keep it for you and only you." I confessed. She looked at me and her eyes widened. "Wait- You had your first kiss already?!" I asked her. She blinked her eyes a few times and nodded. My jaw dropped. "Who's that...?" I asked her again. "My dad" she said and giggled. I facepalmed myself. "Haha. For not a family, you're the first" she said. Wait- "Y-You kissed Kyungsoo before?" I asked and she nodded again, making my jaw dropped further. "When we were 7...." she continued. "Tch" I let out and flicked her forehead and she hissed. "Dont joke around" I said. "Its 9 pm. Have you eaten?" she asked randomly. "Of course not. By the way, I figured out your secret place." I said and smirked. "Oh My! Why I didnt think of it?" she said and titled her head for thinking. "Let go eat!" I said and stood up. At the same time, made her body stood up as well. Before she started to walked first, I held her hand. I slowly decreasing our gap and kissed her again. Eventhough I didnt want to do it, I still pulled away. "I'm glad my first kiss is with you. And I'm glad that I was patience enough to make you be my first" I said and kissed her cheek. She just smiled and intertwined our fingers and walked away from the 'secret area'. (A/N: Can anyone answer my lame question? What is chaebol? I know, I'm such a loser)