Who would it be?

Closer
I arrived in school and went straight to my locker. Of course, squeal were heard but I didnt manage to see Daehyun's face. Its all because of that one annoying person. "What else do you want?" I asked, annoyed. Kyungsoo smiled and said, "Jisu-ah, tell your parents that our family is going to your house this Saturday. Okay, sweety? I miss your dog" Kyungsoo said and playfully my hair. I know, he didnt have any purpose for that stupid action. "Okay.... And why the hell are you touching my hair?" I raised an eyebrow. "Oh, you know....there's one particular guy keep looking at you. I think he has interest in you. I'm just testing to see whether my feeling is true or not. And see, now that guy is glaring at me." Kyungsoo said and chuckled. I was curious and was about to turn my head to see who he hell is he talking about but he held my face with his two hands. "Should we test him more?" Kyungsoo asked and leaned into my forehead. Then, he pecked my forehead. "What the hell are you doing?!" I hissed and rubbed my forehead. "Luckily we are only cousin. Dont think I'll let you go if you ever do it again." I warned him. He just chuckled in response. He was about to walk away but I held his wrist. "Kyungsoo-yah, who's the guy that you were talking about just now?" I asked Kyungsoo nicely so that he will answer the question. He chuckled and I saw that teasing face of him appearing. "Curious much? Hmm I actually know his name but I wont tell you. But I'll give you some hint. He's .......handsome. But of course, I'm thousand times more handsome than him." Kyungsoo said and smirked. I scoffed. "Really? Then I think every guy is a suspect as I think your handsomeness is the worst in this school." I said and walked to the class and Kyungsoo walked beside me. -Daehyun's POV- As usual, I went to school on weekdays and when we walkes through the hall, squeals were heard. Yes, a squeal for us, BAP. At that time, I saw Jisu with a guy. A quite handsome one indeed. But I'm more handsome duhh. Anyway, his action made me wanna punch him in the face. How could he Jisu's hair. Jisu clearly seemed dislike his action but he just didnt stop. Wait..... I've never seen him before. Wahh. He's a new student yet he's such a flirt. But why Jisu?! I know she's pretty but.....urghh! Jongup said something to me and I stopped staring at their sight. But as soon as he stopped talking, I immediately turned my gaze back to them. I then saw that new guy held her face and kissed her forehead. I clenched my teeth at the sight. *Calm down, she's not even yours, Jung Daehyun.* "Hyung! Hyung!!" A voice called me. "U-uhh?" I snapped. "What are thinking about? I called you like a million time already! Let's go!" Junhong said. "Liar" I said and started walking. "Of course not literally!" ...... My heart is still in shocked. I cant even concentrate in class. Oh! I have a chance! Just wait, Jisu. -Jisu's POV- Who will it be? Who? Who? Who? I'm freaking curious. I cant catch anything that the teacher's talking about. Well, like I can catch on the other days. No, but today I really really cant catch anything. Damn you, Kyungsoo. If you didnt talk to me this morning, I wouldnt have been this miserable. Its all because of you! Who the hell is he talking about?! *Oh My God!* Dont tell....he's just playing with me? He made up a story?! Damn you! But I didnt know which one is the truth though. Secretly, I hope he didnt lie. Like seriously, I've never heard anything about people liking me. Honestly, I'm quite dissapointed. Some of my friends that were somehow I think that I'm prettier than them had recieved a lot of confession from a nice guy. Or is it that I'm too full of myself? Or my personality? Or or or or or blah blah blah. My god. The conclusion is, I hope there is someone that actually have feelings for me. Love .