Busted

Closer

Shinyoung's POV

I got back from the changing room. Since Jisu's always the fastest, she went out first. I walked straight away to the waiting room with the other girls behind me. I was the first one to come into the waiting room. But I froze before going in. I think I just saw Daehyun pecking Jisu's lips.

Wait- why is Daehyun even here? Where are the other guys? Why are they alone? Well, they saw us and quickly backed away from each other. So, I just went into the room like nothing happened. I guess the other girls didnt saw it since I'm the first one coming in.

"Hye guys~" I said, like nothing happened. I saw Jisu's relief expression. "Hye" Daehyun and Jisu said awkwardly at the same time. "What are you doing here?" Jinhee asked. "Haha, just walking around. But I saw Jisu so I came in. Just chatting and stuff" Daehyun said awkwardly. I nodded, eventhough I found it suspicious. "But I was going to go now. Bye" he added and waved to us before leaving the room.

Jisu just packed her things like nothing happened. Then, all of us starting to do the same. While packing my stuff, I think a lot. However much I think about it, I think the two of them is dating, no doubt. The day went Jisu went out with a 'friend', its Daehyun. That day, I went to the minimarket but I accidentally saw both of them. Its obviously Daehyun. I know its him. I just know. Even when he wear a wig and a mask. I saw them hugging, for god's sake. I was shocked for sure, but I acted like nothing happened.

I finally done with my packing. I looked at the other girls and they are almost finish. Jisu is the one who's always the quickest but today, she's still packing. I mean like, even I'm done. Maybe she's having some thoughts.

 

 

Jisu's POV

After packing, all of us got into our van and went back to our dorm to rest. I were being a little quiet today. I'm not in the mood for everything. Because I'm freaking worried, as what if someone saw Daehyun pecked me on the lips. I just hope that no one saw it.

 

Later on the night, Shinyoung suddenly went into my room. "Still awake?" she asked. "As you can see" I said. "Jisu-ah, if could, I want you to be honest with me. I, as a leader, want to know the truth" she said, making my heart beats faster without reason. "Sure" I said slowly. "Do you perhaps, dating someone?" she asked. At the same time I heard her question, I had a goosebumps. I slowly looked at her, with my heart beating really fast.

"Why....?" I faked a laugh. "Just tell me the truth" she said, with no hint of joking in her tone. I blinked my eyes twice, my upper lips as nervousness fill in me. "Yeah...." I said, in almost inaudible voice. I heard her sighed deeply. She nodded to herself. "Well, I've thought of it so. You are dating Daehyun, right?" she said without hesitant. My eyes widened at her question, or more likely to be a statement. Since she already knew it, I might as well tell her the truth. There's no use in lying any further.

"How did you...?" I asked without even finishing my sentence. She smirked faintly. "I saw you both, you know. When Daehyun is wearing a wig and a mask. Fascinatingly, I could recognize him in one glance. But then again I saw you just now, he pecked you on your lips. I confirmed it all by myself" she said. I blinked nervously.

"However, I think I'm the only one who saw it. So dont worry." she added. That do made me feel a lot better. "Shinyoung-ah, since you know it already, please dont tell-" I said but my words was cut off by the door opened out of sudden, showing the other two's presence.

"What? You are dating Daehyun?! You betrayed me!" Hyomin said, almost shouting. I stood up and walked to her. "Hyomin-ah, I'm sorry" I said as I touched her shoulder. But my hand was shoved off harshly by her. Shinyoung and Jinhee just stood there, clueless.

"I really didnt know you're a witch! I did tell you that I like him! Why do you want to have him away from me?! You do know that I'm not giving up on him! Yet you went and seduced him?! Holy!" Hyomin exploded. I flinched at her every sentence, this is the first time I saw her this angry. I feel really guilty but actually, I'm not at fault. "I'm sorry" I dont have any words but an apology. Hyomin scoffed.

"I dont know how did you poisoned Daehyun but it sure works." she muttered. That really make me boiled in anger. She's too much. "Dont you realize? He doesnt love you! You're a freak!" I bursted. Suddenly, her hand came in contact with my cheek. I heard Jinhee and Shinyoung gasped. I breathe heavily and looked up to see Hyomin's face. I do have the urge to slapped her face, but I held it. Weirdly, she seems so ugly today.

"Get out!" I shouted at her face angrily. I am shocked myself. I didnt know I have this side of me. I saw Hyomin clenched her jaw before walking put from my room. But she stopped midway. "You're going to regret. I'm going to make you regret for stealing other's man!" she warned without even looking at me. Jinhee and Shinyoung took a last glance at me before leaving me alone.

I breathe heavily, sitting down on my bed and closed my eyes in frustration.


A/N:

Last updated: 25th Dec. 

This chapter updated: 30th Dec

Doesnt seem like a long period but it does for me

I would have updated earlier but I'm away from my house.

Sorry...