What?

Closer

Jisu's POV

I panted as I stopped walking towards the destination that I wanted to go to. I slowly opened the recording room after taking a deep breath. The door flung open every pair of eyes is on me. Daehyun looked at me from the inside of the recording room with wide eyes. I guess he is recording for their new album. I slowly walked to the mic and looked at Daehyun in the eyes through the glass.

"Daehyun-ah, lets break up" I said calmly. Daehyun looked at me with wide eyes. I blinked my eyes once before exiting the room, not caring whether there's eyes on me. Good, now everyone know.

 

Daehyun's POV

Did I hear it right? But why? What did I do wrong? I was in the middle of recording a song for god's sake. I saw her start walking towards the door and get out from the room. I became blank for a while, watching her walked away. I blinked my eyes in realization and get out from the recording room, not giving a even when the staff looked at me pitily. Gu Jisu, you're in deep trouble for messing with Jung Daehyun.

I saw her getting into the lift. I quickly ran towards the lift and stopped it. Jisu looked up and her eyes widened. I carefully walked into the lift with her alone in it and stood beside her. Silence was eating us. Its like the longest period in the lift in my whole life.

After waiting like 12345 seconds, a short bell was heard. The lift opened and Jisu walked out first. I slowly followed behind her, heading to the rooftop. She suddenly turned around, facing me and grinned. Wait, what? She freaking grinned? I raised an eyebrow.

"You must be shocked, right?" she said and slowly walked towards me. I kept quiet, not knowing how to response. She grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the rooftop door. "What's all this?" I asked, a little too coldly. "Daehyun-ah, from now on, please hear what I'm going to say" she took a deep breath. I looked at her curiously.

"Let's pretend that we broke up" she said carefully, not moving her eyes which is focused straight in my eyes. "W-what? Why?" I asked. "Listen, there's a reason behind everything. I'm not saying this for fun. But, you cant know now" she answered. I looked at her curiously. What happened to her that she asked me to pretend that I am not in a relationship with her?

"Please" she said, and it sounded unnecessarily adorable. Yeah, and it makes my heart melt. "This is a little-" I said, not finishing my words. She pouted. "Pleaseee. The producer and the director heard it, right? And after all, its just a pretend" she tried convincing me. I rolled my eyes before unconciously agreed with her. Oh god, what am I doing?

She smiled ever so brightly. I made a face at her. "Having me pretending to not having any relationship with you makes you smile that bright? I'm a little sad over here" I pouted. She circled her arms around my waist and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her in response. "Its just a pretend. Until we're really going to get married. Or not?" She chuckled halfway through. "Yah, of course I'm going to make you my wife. I'm crazy if I marry another woman in the end" I said and rested my head on hers. She pulled away from the hug and grinned at me.

To my realization, she inched closer to my face. I'm getting a kiss. I laughed before closing the gap between our face and landed my lips on her. I slowly kissed her, moving my lips on her synchronizly, savouring her plump lips. Who knows, when will be our next kiss. I bet, after this, its hard to meet her. When we have to pretend as if we have not known each other before. She cupped my face and deepened the kiss.

Gosh, why she did she make the butterly in my stomach exist? I am not having one before. We finally pulled away, panting heavily, needing some air. "That was fun" she laughed a little. I playfully smirked at her and in the end, she made a face and laid a light punch on my arm. "Shall we go now, ex?" I said to her. She smirked a little before nodding to me. I whispered the word 'pretend' to her and made a miserable expression, so thay the staff think that we actually broke up. She giggled oh-so-cutely and next, her expression darkened as well. We're indeed, not bad in acting.

I left the rooftop first, followed by her. I walked a little further and turned my head back. No Jisu found. I guess she left first. I went back to the recording room with my miserable face and muttered apology to the staff. I got into the recording room to continue recording my singing.

Coincidentally, the song I am recording is a break up song. How great. I'll sing so emotionally that the director and producer become stunned and actually thought that I broke up with Jisu. After finished recording, I got out from the recording room and was greeted by the director. "You did a great job. But..... Are you alright?" he asked carefully. I smiled weakly at him and left the room without a single words. I mentally smiled in victory. I did a great job right, Jisu?