Inside the noraebang

Closer
Here I am, sitting in a noraebang, waiting for Daehyun to choose his song. I wonder how's his voice when singing since even when he's talking, his voice is already veeerryyyy nice to hear. That smooth voice. But seriously, what am I going to sing? I cant even sing. Suddenly, a song started to play. I dont really know what song is this, but I'm anticipating Daehyun's voice. "I dont know the reason, why I change....." he started to sing. The voice.... Oh wait, I know this song! 4men's Baby? Baby baby? "I've been thinking for a long time. After I met you," His voice is really nice. He looked at me with a serious gaze. Oh dont! I could melt. But since I'm not an ice or something I didnt. "I seemed to be changing a lot. As I hear this song" he continued singing with his eyes closed. "Thank you, Oh Baby. You're so pretty, Oh~ There's nothing that can stop me, from looking at you. Only you I continuosly see. Its for real~ ooh baby~" with that, he end his singing. I gave a round of applause to him and smiled brightly. "How was I?" he asked, grinning. "You're so cool! Not to mention that voice of yours. Really nice! You can be a singer, Daehyun!" I said sincerely. *Dont be! You'll have a lot of fan and I'll be crashed down!* "Really? Is it that great? Thanks! Now its your turn!" He said and my face turns pale in a blink of eye. "O-okay....." *Why am I so stupid?! Why did I said that I would sing. Damn, Jisu* I walked really slowly to the the book of songs. And picked a sing really slowly. And one song catches my eyes. I hope he knows what I am trying express through this song. *Ohh. So embarrassing* The music started and I sang my heart out. -Daehyun's POV- I started to sing when the music slowly started and I sang as sincere as I can. Its meant to be about her so I hope she got the hint. I even looked staright into her eyes but I cant do it for long. I will die out of nervousness. So, I closed my eyes. I finished singing and heard clapping sound. I looked at Jisu and she was clapping and smiling brightly. She complimented me saying that I could be a singer. Since Jisu acknowledge my voice, I'll think that I have a nice voice. It was her turn to sing. She seems really like dont wanna sing. I would tell her that she dont have to sing if she doesnt want to but I really wanted to hear her voice. So I didnt. She picked a song and started to sing. She sang Girls Generation-TTS's Lovesick. To tell the truth, its the first time I heard this song. I know this song just when the lyrics screen says so. Soon, she started singing. "Its the first time I'm feeling this way. My entire heart has been taken from me. What do I do? What should I do?" She lookes into my eyes but just for 3 seconds like that. Then, she closed her eyes back amd continued singing. "In front of you I became ice. I ruin it all woth a good-for-nothing words. You might have thought that I was stupid. Why did you made me like this?" The lyrics. Urghh. I hope she's meant it for me. Not to mention, her beautiful voice. She lied to me saying her singing is terrible. Then, she continued to the chorus. "Give it back to me, my heart that you took without knowing. Why did you come without permission, without warning, and shake me up? You burn me up and make me cry" she sings and once again, she looked into my two eyes. "I pray everyday for the day you would look back at me. Cant you see me as a woman? Is it too late? Its the first time I got to know love." She finally finihed her song. *Are you hinting something, Jisu?* I giggled at my own full-of-myself thought. Eventhough the light is dim enough, I could see her face blushing. I smiled at her and she smiled back awkwardly. "Wow, Jisu, your voice is-" not until I finish talking, she cut me. "The worst voice you've ever heard? I know" she said embarrassedly and rubbed the back of her neck. "No! I mean your voice is very soothing! I love it!" I said sincerely. She looked at me with wide eyes. I just smiled at her. "You dont have to say that......" she said. "No, I'm serious" I said, trying to looked into her beautiful eyes. "O-okay then" she said awkwardly. Aishh. She's no fun. She's too cool. Do something like blushing or aegyo thingy. That's more like a cute one. But she's beautiful I say. *Ice princess* I giggled at my own thought. "Sing another song?" I asked her. She shooked her head. "One is enough. You sing! Your voice is better than me anyway" she said. I just laugh and shooked my head. "Since we heard each other's voice, let's hangout somewhere else! Come on! It's just 6.00 pm!" I said. She lifted her head up as she was in deep thought. Too cute for words. *That's more like it! Show me more of your cute side!* "Sure!" she said and stood up first. We got out from the noraebang and walked to a random places. While walking, I took this chance to hang my arms on her shoulders. Too close for JUST a friend relationship, is it? Now we look a little like a couple. We could look like a perfect one if she circle her arm on my waist. *Oh how great if she really did that!* She quickly lifted her head up to see me looking down at her. Opps, too close. We blushed. WE blushed. But still, I did not took down my hand from her shoulder. But its so awkward. Damn. "Jisu-ah, where are we going god's sake?" I asked and she laughed. Is it funny? But I love to hear her laughter. "You asked me that?" she asked back. "Jisu-ah, is it weird if I put my arm on your shoulder like right now?" I asked and looked at her. She looked up and we shared an eyecontact. (A/N: Subscribe!)