I'm not prepared for this unexpected person

Closer
D-day! Its the day of the ochestra! I'm feeling excited! Its just ochestra, damn. Not Daechestra. Oh I wish that thing exist. I would die in happiness. Whatever. So today is....sunday. Oh....tomorrow is Monday.....school. So, basically yesterday my uncle and his family which Kyungsoo is included visit our home. We had a nice time but I feel like to kick Kyungsoo's everytime he talk. He's damn 'mannerful' among the family but in school, he treat me like what the hell? Great actor, Kyungsoo. I wish I could just tell them about how Kyungsoo treat me at school. But being the nice girl I am, I didnt. Screw that. Now I'm in the ochestra and the ochestra is kinda full. There's like 70 empty seats out of like 300 seats. When I reached my seat, I danced and sang like crazy. Duhh. Not. Of course I sat down quietly and wait for it to start. More and more peope came and fill in the empty seats. So do the seat beside mine. But its only one side. Is my other side empty? I was playing tetris on my phone when suddenly a voice talked to me. "Hello. I see you like tetris. So do I!" it said. I didnt turned my head at first but then only turned my head after like 3 seconds that person talked to me. "Hello. Yeah, I like-" I stopped. "Omo! H-hello" I continued but sligtly stuttered. I'm not prepared for this. Its freaking Jung Daehyun beside me. I heard him chuckled. "You're from my school right? I think you're in the next class beside mine, am I right?" he asked. Damn, he's perfect. He's friendly. I wanted to say that what he said was true but didnt it'll look like Imma stalker? "Yes. I think so. I saw you crowded with girl every morning though" I said mindlessly and chuckled a bit. Somehow, I just wanna be myself and not shy infront of him. "Haha. Y-yeah. Dont misunderstood me. Not like I like being crowded with girl" He said awkwardly. I just let out an awkward chuckled in response. Luckily, the performance started and stopped our awkward conversation. I was being so excited to go to this ochestra but it was useless. I cant concentrate because my mind is full of Daehyun. I cant believe he was here. I didnt even know he likes classical music. One score for Jisu for having the same interest with Daehyun. I giggled mentally. I tried to resist this feeling to talk to him eventhough the performance is ongoing. At last, I decided to talk to him. "Hey... I guess you like classical music?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. "Y-yeah... I guess. You do too?" "Of course! I cant believe you like this stuff." I said and he smiled. Yes, we were looking at each other when talking. I'm so proud. "Are you alone?" "Yeah...as you can see." I said and he looked very awkward. He must be feeling stupid to ask an obvious question. "Haha. I see... But I thought girls always have accompany. But I see that you have none. A little amusing" he said and chuckled. I realize that his chuckled is amazing. Omfg. "Haha. Actually I got this ticket for free and there's only one ticket so I cant drag anyone along with me." I said and Daehyun chuckled at my statement. "You're so honest." he said and looked back at the stage. "Really? First time I heard that" I muttered. I heard he said something but I'm not cleared to his statement so I just ignore him. Trying to stop the conversation and focus to the performance. Not like I dont wanna talk to Daehyun anymore but seeing him watching the performance made me thought that he wanted to stop the conversation and watch the performance but he didnt said anything. Basically, I think he's implying for me to stop talking much. Ouch. See. He was quiet. Maybe I should focus on the performance too. Fine. Throughout the performance, I really didnt think of Daehyun. I dont think I'm even aware of Daehyun's presence. But thats good. At least I can enjoy the music gathered in the hall. Beautiful. I started to close my eyes to enjoy the music more. After a few minutes, I opened my eyes back slowly. I peekd at Daehyun and saw that he's staring at me with wide eyes. *What is it that I'm seeing?* I blinked my eyes a few more times and looked at Daehyun again. He was watching the performance. *Great. I just thought that he was staring at me* I'm quite dissapointed but honestly, why would he be staring at me? I am just a normal girl anyway. (A/N: At last, Daehyun appeared!)