The start of a day

Closer
"Jisu-yahh~ Get up right now!" I heard a noisy ahjumma shouted beside my ear. I groaned as I know what this lead to. "Yah. Why is it so difficult to wake you up today?" Mom sighed. "I'm so tired. 5 more minutes I promise" I said and sleep again. "Jisu! 5 minutes passed. You're already quite late. Get up!" Mom patted my . I groaned but later got up amd went to the toilet. On the way walking to the toilet, mom asked. "Jisu, what time did you sleep last night?" "W-why are you asking?" Its a very rare question from her. "Yesterday I heard you sang in the middle of the night around 1 in the morning" She said coldly. I froze. *How the hell?! I checked all the door and it is locked signing that they slept. The heck just happened?* Honestly I sleep around 2-3 in the morning eventhough it is a school day tomorrow. But telling mom? She'll freak out. "Uhh I cant remember...." I lied. She was about to speak but I cut her off. "Mom! You wasted my time and now I'm damn late for school!" I said and rushed off to the toilet. *That was close.* I quickly get ready to school. Fyi, I walk to school. At first, dad is the one that send me and take me to school. But later I realized that I'm getting fatter this way and start to exercise a little bit. Walk for 15 minutes doesnt hurt, right? -- "Jisu-ah!" Woori greeted me. "Yeah?" I replied boringly. "Do you want to go to an ochestra performance? I have a ticket for one person. But you know I'm not interested in those stuff....Do you?" Woori said. I looked at her with wide eyes. "How the hell did you got the ticket?! Yah! How can you miss an ochestra?!" I slightly shouted at her, being a little enthusiatic. "I....got it for free...Yeah! For free! My father got those to me but I dont want. I'll sleep as soon as it started. You know...." Woori said nervously. Why the hell is she so nervous? I shrugged that thought. "Okay... But are really going to give it to me? I'm so thankful!" I shooked the shoulder excitedly. She smiled and quickly handed me the ticket. I took it and smiled sincerely at her. Then she smiled back awkwardly. I took a look at the ticket. *Seoul Hall, 10 September, 6 00 pm? Great!* -- School ended and somehow, I smiled very brightly the whole day. Not as usual. My mood is UP UP UP! When mom asked me to do this and that, I did it with a happy face and heart. Since my mood is the very the great, I studied. Not amusing, huh? But to my mom's eyes, it is. "What the hell is wrong with you today? Did anything good happened? I cant stand this weird behaviour of yours anymore that why I'm asking" mom said. I raised my eyebrow for a second and came back to my happy face. To tell the truth, she doesnt need to tell me whatsoever thing cause I know what she's thinking duhh. "Mom! I'm going to an ochestra! Woori gave the ticket!" I beamed happily. "Yeah? Why did she?" mom asked monotoned. She's no fun. "Sho got it for free and gave it to me because she said she's not interested in those concert so she gave me knowing how much I love classical performance." I said it in one shot. "Oh. Since when you like classical performance?" mom asked. I'm hurt. I frowned at her and continued to study. I guess she got the hint and left my room. Suddenly, someone popped out in my head. *Ah! Wat the hell am I thinking? Stop thinking about your crush, stupid! Think about your future!* Future my . But thinking about it again made me blushed. *Ahh! I really like him I guess* I dont want to admit it but I have a crush. I just hope that I wont be in a relationship in ny highschool days. I just think that it'll be negatively affecting me. *Well, unless its Daehyun than I'm fine. LOL. Not. Maybe I can get into a relationship but I must not take it seriously I guess* With unconcious mind, I layed on my bed and started to sleep, too much 'studying'. (A/N: First chapter is up! I know its boring but dont worry since I wrote the first 9 chapters already. I dont know if I can update tomorrow or not but be anticipate!)