Graduation day

Closer

Daehyun's POV

Today is the graduation day. All of the seniors gathered in the school hall to recieve their certificate. When the BAP's name is called one by one, I was being so noisy cheering for them, and of course their fans too. A lot of people already knew that we're going to debut as a singer.

When Jisu's name was called, I was cheering as loud as I can, with my hands up. So do BAP. But mine was the loudest. I felt someone kicked my chair. I turned around to find Kyungsoo made a face at me. Thank god he's just her cousin and not more than that. Everyone was looking at me weirdly.

Well, you know, Jisu is not that popular in school. Having the kingkas cheering for her is quite unusual thing. But I ignored all of those stares. They must havent know that Jisu is also going to be an idol. I'm happy for her, she deserves to show her talent to everyone.

I guess Jisu heard me that she looked at me suddenly. But it last just for a few seconds. But still, I never stopped cheering for her. The session finally finished after about 3 hours.

All of the students were taking pictures with their parents and friends. I took my picture with my mom first and then only BAP. "Daehyun-ah, do you have any girlfriend to show me?" mom asked out of the blue moon. "W-what? G-girlfriend? Well, I have someone I like instead" I said bluntly. "Really? Who?" mom asked excitedly. Gosh.

"Why do you think I will tell you?" I asked jokingly. Mom frowned and slapped my head harshly. I hissed at her. "How could you say that to your own mom?!" mom said. "Aishh. I dont know. (molla) I will introduce to her once we want to get married to each other" "Eo? Talking about marriage already? Yah you have future ahead of you. You cant simply say things like that. And do you even think she wants you? Tch" Mom said. I pouted.

"We kissed a lot of times already" I blurted. Well, its just 3 times like that. Mom looked at me shockedly and slappedy head again. "Yah! Who is that girl?! You two were not even together and do such thing. I will kill you if I get a stupid news about a baby. And dad is working so be thankful or you are going to found dead" Mom said sternly. Is it a warning?

"Hello, our Daehyun, Mrs. Jung. Its great tp see our son is all grown up already, right?" Youngjae's mom appeared suddenly with Youngjae beside him. And they both started to chat with each other and the BAP's parents join themselves to talk as well. Well, that leaves us, BAP.

From just now, my eyes started to wander around me, to find that one person. I celebrate mentally when I found her. She's having a serious talk with her parents along with Kyungsoo and his parents. Wow, they really look like a high class people. Its really cool, high class and sophisticated, I want to be that kind of person one day.

"Daehyun!! Jung Daehyun!!" Himchan shouted. I looked at him annoyedly. "What?" I said irritatedly. I mean, does he have to shout at me? "Yah! We were talking to you and you looked at the other side of the world. What the hell?" Himchan said. Ah....So he called me a few times already and I didnt answer him I guess.

"R-really...? So what's up?" I asked awkwardly. "Yah just now I saw your mom slapping your head a few times. What happened? I dont think she's the type to hit your head without reason. You done something bad?" Youngjae asked. "Not the type to hit my head without reason my . She done that a million times already. Its just that you never seen it before. I was suffering that much, okay?" I pouted and all five of them made a face at me.

"So?" Yongguk raised his eyebrow. "What?" I asked cluelessly. "Why she hit your head? Did you say anything wrong or anything?" Himchan said before rolling his eyes at the clueless me. "Ahh, I just said to her that I shared a kiss with a girl and then she suddenly went crazy and thats why-" I clasped my mouth with my hand after realizing what I just said. Oh God. I dug my own grave.

"What?!" they said in unison. "N-no. I m-mean its been a long time. I'm just saying the p-past." I said awkwardly. "Yah! You had your first kiss already? Wow, daebak. With who? And I stupidly thought that you are not the type of guy that is interested in girls. So you were dating behind us. So, who's the girl" Younjae said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"We broke up" I said calmly, like it was nothing. But deep down, I'm determined to have her back no matter what. "Daebak" they said amusedly. "Hi guys!" I heard a bright voice. I smiled. I looked up and saw Jisu with her four friends including Woori. Ah, there's Kyungsoo too. He looks happy. Well, he was given the 'Best Academic' award despite that he just move in to our school this year.

All of us happily greeted each other back. I nudged Woori a little so that she move a little bit closer to Youngjae, knowing that she likes him a lot. But Woori glared at me and then, I heard a chuckle. I looked at Jisu and she was giggling at Woori. Cute. Jisu-ah, I've suffered enough. Dont make me melt again.

I didnt realize that I was staring at Jisu but then I felt a gaze in my eyes. Oww, hot gaze that made me get back to my sense. My eyes met Jisu and she smiled at me. I smiled back at her. That eyesmile....damn. I think I'm giving her an idiot looking smile though. Urggh, I just want to hug her so badly right now. But I held that urge.

Soon, all of us headed to our respective home after a tiring day. I went to bathroom to take a shower and after getting out from the bathroom, I heard a message coming. Is it from Jisu? Too bad, its not. Wait, I dont recognize this number. I opened the message.

"Daehyun! Its me, Hyomin. Congratulation on your graduation! Can we hang out, just the two of us? Please~! *.* Meet me at the cafe at 8 pm later. See you!"

 Hyomin? Why did she suddenly asking me out?


A/N:

Btw you might forget who's Hyomin. She's one of the trainee that is training along with Jisu and the other two girls, Shinyoung and Jinhee.