Onew And Emma's Side.

The Unexpected.

Emma And Onew Walk Around The 1st Floor As Divided By JongHyun And Minho.

* I Don't Really Mind Walking Around Anywhere As long As I'm With You. * Onew Talks In His Mind While On the Look Out Of Key And Taemin.

" Yah, Chincha! Where Are Those 2. " Onew Said In Frustration.

" Do They Always Runs Away Like That?" Emma Asked As She Face Onew.

" Not Really, Unless Taemin Have Something He Wanted To Buy." Onew Smiled At Emma, Their Eyes Met And Non Of Them Wanted To Look Away.

Emma Snapped Out Of It And Blush " Oh~" She Said Shyly.

Onew Also Blushed "Well We Better Keep Looking For Them."

"Do You know Anything That Taemin Wants Oppa?" Emma Asked Slowly.

"There's A Lot That I Could Think Of." Onew Answered And Scratches His Head.

" Is It That A Lot? " Emma Was A Little Bit Shock

* Never Knew That Little Ones Have A Lot To Buy. * Emma Thought To Herself.

" He's Been Mentioning Quite A Lot Of Things. But He Does Seems To Mention A Pair Of Shoes That He's Dying To Have. " Onew Said As He Pouts.

* OH MY GOD! >\\< That Is So Cute. He Pouts Oh So Sweetly. * Emma Squels In Her Mind Dying To Say It Out Loud!

Onew Is Still Pouting As He Turn To Emma. He Saw Emma's Face Was Red, He Smiled. " Why Is Your Cheek So Red?" He Asked.

" Huh? What? " Emma Finally Came Back To Reality. "Oh Um. I.. Um.. Kinda Feel Hot A Little Bit."

* HOT?! Whatta Heck Emma! It's Freezing In Here. * She Scold Herself Mentally.

" Really? Hmph, That's.... " Before Onew Could Finish He Saw A Glimpse Of Key.

*SNAP! Not Now Key! I Still Want To Talk To Emma*

"Hey Isn't That Key?" Emma Said Pointing At Key's Direction.

" I Think So. " Onew Couldn't Lie To Emma. Key Saw Onew's Glare And Started To Run.

" Hey! Where Is He Going? " Emma Was Surprise When Key Started Running.

Onew Trys To Catch Up With Key But He Lost Him. Emma Walk Up To Onew. "Hey, Lets Sit There For A While."

They Went To The Nearest Cafe And Sat Down.

" I Couldn't Catch Up. Not In This Crowded Place" Onew Said.

" It's Ok We'll Find Him Soon" Emma Said Rubbing Onew's Back. Onew Froze. Frozen Still, He Looked Into Emma's Eyes.

* I Swear I Can Feel That I'm Floating! Floating Off My Seat! Like 1000 Feet High! * Emma Said Mentally She Was Holding Her Urge To Squel Loudly.

* Her Eyes Seems To Sparkle Like The Stars In The Night Sky. It Some How Brings Peace To Me. Make Me Calm Knowing She's Here.* Onew Said To Himself Smiling.

The Time Was Bring Back To Reality When Emma's Phone Rings.

Eumakgwa hana gachi, Let me talk to you ( SHINee - Talk To You ).

"Opps. That's My Phone." Emma Said Softly And Smile.

" Who Is It?" Onew Tried To Take A Peep.

"It's _____( Minna ), They Saw Taemin But He Ran Off." She Said Looking Puzzled.

"Wait _____(Minna) Is With Minho Right?" Onew Questioned, He Raised One Of His Eyebrow.

"MMHMM." Emma Nodded.

"He's The Real Jock How Come He Couldn't Chase After Taemin?" Onew Said. Curious. "Text Them Back And Ask."

" Neh Oppa" Emma Obeyed And Texted Back. Within Minutes Emma's Phone Rang Again.

"____( Minna ) Said Since It's Crowded He Can't Catch Up." Emma Said Reading The Message. "Oh. Minho Said 'Mianhae Hyung' " Emma Added.

" Waiiit! Those Two Are On The 3rd Floor Right? How Come.." Onew Look Confused.

" I Know. Didn't We Just Saw Key? Did They Split Up?" Emma Was Even More Confused.

Onew Rubbed The Back Of His Head. " I'm Not Sure Myself. God This Boys."

" Lets Just Keep On Looking Shall We?" Emma Smiled And Stood Up.

" Well Sure We Better Be Continuing The Sooner We Find Them The Better." Onew Smiled And Gets Up Too.

They Started Walking When They Saw Key Squating Down Looking Over A Shoe. He Seems To Fancy It. Onew Giggled " Typical Key. Lets Sneak Up On Him."

" GOTCHA!!! " They Both Said. Emma Whip Out Her Phone And Texted Moon And _____( Minna )

" Now Lets Go And Find Taemin. " Emma Exclaimed. As She Was Excited To Find Key!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*> Ok The Next 3 Chapter Would Be Between Moon And JongHyun, ____(Minna) And Minho & Key And Taemin. <*

Lets Find Out Why They, Key And Taemin, Ran Off Shall We.

^^

COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! PRETTY PLEASE WITH SHINee ON TOP? :3.